Thread: John Rambo's other Account

1. Default John Rambo's other Account

STEAM_0:1:24892729

John Rambo, Jack the Stripper

He spray the -NF- john rambo spray right in my face and i ban him. Then the server got crash before i got his steam i.d.

Good try john, don't be such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

So, you think im john rambo? The hacker? lol im shocked i didnt sprayed that pic and then u sai GTFO of here and i what!!!! i got a jack the ripper spray by the way....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jackthestripper View Post
    So, you think im john rambo? The hacker? lol im shocked i didnt sprayed that pic and then u sai GTFO of here and i what!!!! i got a jack the ripper spray by the way....
    Jack the ripper ip address - 190.234.79.158
    -NF- John Rambo ip address -

Nice try, wanna try another 20 Bucks?

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jackthestripper View Post
    First off, you spray the picture infront of Holy, which I assume that was intentional. Next off, you go on describing this John Rambo, having knowledge about him, despite the fact you mentioned it was your first day?

I don't know for sure, but something smells fishy here.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Jack the ripper ip address - 190.234.79.158
    -NF- John Rambo ip address -

Nice try, wanna try another 20 Bucks?
    The ip address is located to the same area. It is probably him (just whois the address), while there is a chance it is some one else from this region with the info you gave its probably that ass. Rambo i am so happy to find out you have been banned again you made my night.

6. Default

it is him he stop coming to the forums after i posted the ips.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    it is him he stop coming to the forums after i posted the ips.
    He's not on a lot.

8. Default

lima, peru :| ....

http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/190.234.79.158 <<<<<<<<<< the guy you banned
    http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/190.232.231.236 <<<<<<<<<< john rambo.. most of the information there is identical for his many other ip's (including email)

here's where my analysis shows rather interesting... check all of rambo's ip's ... it shows that all the addresses are the same.. as well as the ip email... but i checked the "guy you banned" and the address is not similar to rambo.. and the ip's location address is also different.. w.e...

also take a look at the time of the creation of that ip address. ...

Perhaps you have banned the right john rambo.. but the evidence shows that its probably not.. quite frankly I don't care.. he's not even a regular..

Side Note similar ip.. may just mean.. they live in the same apartment complex.. condo.. etc,etc... I would know.. Half of my apartment complex has people my age.. gaming all day long during the summer.. we have the same internet (i just recently joined this bandwagon) .. so it would make sense all of our ips.. start with the same 3 digits or w.e.
    Last edited by weeman2412; 08-28-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

9. Default

He was just on tonight in scrapyard just being a general pain in the ass on the mic in my cade. I know it was him because he sprayed his spray in my cade, tried to blow it up and left the server before I could say anything or look up the id, I got his name though.

Happy!
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=75933

curdy and tommy were on as well if I need witnesses, hope that's enough to get rid of him till he gets another acount, that ones not even set up yet.

He broke a cade playing as the proto guy and then left when I told him to stop so he's getting banned as soon as I see him in game.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers