Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Real pissed!

1. Default Real pissed!

On the overflow gun game server we are getting flooded with tk-ers 3 atm. We vote kick they come back, so i leave try and get and admin in zombie weleezy ignored the fact that we needed an admin. Either give me admin or tell present admins to be stricter, bc this crap is ruining that overflow server. People tk-ing is a new one today earlier it was mic spammers screaming into mic and crap. Real frustrating when on person can destroy a whole server sometimes..help and QQ

ZOLLTANN

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    On the overflow gun game server we are getting flooded with tk-ers 3 atm. We vote kick they come back, so i leave try and get and admin in zombie weleezy ignored the fact that we needed an admin. Either give me admin or tell present admins to be stricter, bc this crap is ruining that overflow server. People tk-ing is a new one today earlier it was mic spammers screaming into mic and crap. Real frustrating when on person can destroy a whole server sometimes..help and QQ

ZOLLTANN
    was that what you were trying to tell me i didn't hear you, im sorry.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Sonic, you're an ass.

Zolltann, what's the IP for the "overflow GG server"? I didn't know IBIS had two.

Add me as a friend on steam if you need an admin at night.

Yes add Mallisin and you'll have an admin by night and a lover by day.

Oh and Sonic, you need to stop treating everything like a joke and be more serious.

5. Default

We only have one gg server...

if you want you can demo the tkers and then we can ban them from the evidence in the demo.

6. Default

or here is another idea. stop bitching and complaining about not being able to do something about TKers, mic spammers and rule breakers, and PURCHASE ADMIN!!!!

become an admin and take care of it yourself, simple as that.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Easy now, not everyone can be admins, this place would be even more chaotic with admin abuse reports then there already is.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Oh and Sonic, you need to stop treating everything like a joke and be more serious.
    EVL ripper seriously its not about me its about the freaking GG server, he was tallking to WaLeeZy so i don't do anything
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    ..help and QQ
    That was so cute.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Easy now, not everyone can be admins, this place would be even more chaotic with admin abuse reports then there already is.
    Mhm!

It was chaotic and I wasn't even here to enjoy it...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.