Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fyi

1. Default Fyi

I will not be playing on the zombie mod server due to the stupid shit everyone is doing. Stupid votes, non stop mic spam, jojo, just sick of dealing with it and getting yelled at by other admins when i take action against it. I will be playing in the GG (when it's up ^^) and the Pub, so i look forward to seeing you in there!

Nato~

2. Default

Its about time you caught on... There may be hope for you yet.
    -MBP

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nato View Post
    I will not be playing on the zombie mod server due to the stupid shit everyone is doing. Stupid votes, non stop mic spam, jojo, just sick of dealing with it and getting yelled at by other admins when i take action against it. I will be playing in the GG (when it's up ^^) and the Pub, so i look forward to seeing you in there!

Nato~
    I think ill join you, the past days of me playing there have been annoying. Ill either play the GG server or Combat Arms for now. I'll still work on my zm map hacks since i got more request for them on other servers.

4. Default

looks like im gonna be cruisin in on the zm server, if its getting so bad our admins are leaving it must be reallll bad.

i'm gonna go handle some bitches :P
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

the zm server is great and all, but i too have gotten distant from it. hell i use to log almost a full work week in a couple days on it....
    but its lost its appeal mainly cos of ridiculous amounts of stupidity. the main problem i find is that its a mod that requires a lot of policing, which understandably, some admins dont want to constantly do as they are out to have a fun time as well.

6. Default

i with you all on this one also... the recent influx of new admins, jojo, rodrigo, cheif/obliv who ever he is today, and the fact that some admins - encourage people to do things liek mic spam - and if anotehr admins muts the player - a fight ensues...

7. Default

yeah a clusterfuck of new admins is never a good thing imho. and from what I saw last weekend. Yeah, it's getting way out of hand.

8. Default a serious talk about my admining in zombie - admins - players - rules and JOJO...

ok to many times have i seen her scream and yell into the mic, only to have admins and playing scream back, to many times have my ears started to bleed bc of the constant noise made by the 7 peoples mics at 1 time. to many times have i heard a admin yell at some one - for telling jojo to stfu, yet if it was from anyone to anyone else - it would have been ignored - im tired of seeing and hearing - but shes a 1 year old girl...

this player has broken many rules of the server already, spamming, insulting players, and even admins... and yet all i have seen done is a mute - which is quickly undone wiht in 5 minutes, while other players get muted for a whole map - if not 2.

with that said - jojo is one of the main reasons i will not be in the zombie server as much as i have been. another is the fact that it seems the people who break rules - latly get admin to be able to get passed that.

ive been playing on the server for a while - admin for 2 months, i love the server - but im going to gg and pub.. cant deal with the whinning bunch of noobs that are there...

back to the topic tho...

jojo has been a problem for a long time. yet nothing has been done. im sorry if some of you think she should get speical treatment since shes a 11 year old girl, but my theory is - if shes adult enought to play a game that is rated M
    [see inset text]
    MATURE
    Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
    then as any other play she must respect the rules, and if her parents and brother allow her to play this game- then she is fully responcible for all rules in the server, there is no 11 year old girl rule. and im frankly sick of it

if i am in the server and she as well as ANY PLAYER in the server breaks a rule - i will no longer be lax in my punishment of said player
    take this post as a decree from me, from this day on if i am in the server i will not be slack on any rule.. to the point of that, i have even kicked myself for zteleing by mistake a few times, so if i can kick myself - i can punish other players.

thats that for me folks see u around in the pub or gg mostly...

9. Default

If this JoJo person is such a problem what actions have been taken against her? Has a temporary ban been placed yet? I have never been in game with this girl, but when i see so much about her on the forums i wonder how bad her spamming really is.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    ok to many times have i seen her scream and yell into the mic, only to have admins and playing scream back, to many times have my ears started to bleed bc of the constant noise made by the 7 peoples mics at 1 time. to many times have i heard a admin yell at some one - for telling jojo to stfu, yet if it was from anyone to anyone else - it would have been ignored - im tired of seeing and hearing - but shes a 1 year old girl...

this player has broken many rules of the server already, spamming, insulting players, and even admins... and yet all i have seen done is a mute - which is quickly undone wiht in 5 minutes, while other players get muted for a whole map - if not 2.

with that said - jojo is one of the main reasons i will not be in the zombie server as much as i have been. another is the fact that it seems the people who break rules - latly get admin to be able to get passed that.

ive been playing on the server for a while - admin for 2 months, i love the server - but im going to gg and pub.. cant deal with the whinning bunch of noobs that are there...

back to the topic tho...

jojo has been a problem for a long time. yet nothing has been done. im sorry if some of you think she should get speical treatment since shes a 11 year old girl, but my theory is - if shes adult enought to play a game that is rated M
    [see inset text]

then as any other play she must respect the rules, and if her parents and brother allow her to play this game- then she is fully responcible for all rules in the server, there is no 11 year old girl rule. and im frankly sick of it

if i am in the server and she as well as ANY PLAYER in the server breaks a rule - i will no longer be lax in my punishment of said player
    take this post as a decree from me, from this day on if i am in the server i will not be slack on any rule.. to the point of that, i have even kicked myself for zteleing by mistake a few times, so if i can kick myself - i can punish other players.

thats that for me folks see u around in the pub or gg mostly...

wasn't this over already? ban the bitch already if shes causing so many problems
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif