Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Illegal ELite breaking TOS

1. Default Illegal ELite breaking TOS

a few days ago I was on playing when I noticed a new admin log on, his name is Illegal ELite. Illegal ELite came into the server and within about 10 minutes, was constantly putting up admin votes saying like "will cbble be next map?" n shit. everytime someone would call out "let's play (whatever map)" he would do an admin vote regarding it. now 1, he's not a senior admin, and 2 there was other admins on long before he logged on. I asked him... "hey man, have you not read the TOS?" I explained he's not able 2 just log on and change the map 2 whatever he sees fit. he apologized and the night resumed 2 normal. The next day he logged on and again started doing the same shit. I asked him, why we're having the same conversation as we did the day prior? and he asked if I'm a senior admin. I said " I don't know if I'm on some list or not, and it doesn't really matter" now the reason it doesn't matter is, because even if I'm not on "the list", I was logged on for 3 hours prior 2 him logging on, so obviously once again he had no right 2 be changing the map. he then went on 2 tell me "if you are on the list, you're obviously at the bottom of the respect ladder" ... now I really don't need 2 put up with this kinda shit, I'm the most active admin on the WCS server, and ive been playing daily for over 3 months. I don't enjoy or deserve disrespect from some new admin, who clearly bought admin just so he can use admin commands when ever he wants and have a 1 up on people... even though the point of a server admin is that you keep the server safe and hackers out.

zero plz talk with this guy, and remove his admin if this is going 2 be a constant issue. admins must respect the TOS, especially when dealing with other admins.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-06-2009 at 03:20 PM.

2. Default

senior admin is decided by who has had admin the longest.

senior admin is decided by who was on the server first.

if you disconnect and rejoin you lose your spot as senior admin and the next admin who was on the sever longest now becomes the senior admin.

jesus people its not that hard.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    senior admin is decided by who has had admin the longest.

senior admin is decided by who was on the server first.

if you disconnect and rejoin you lose your spot as senior admin and the next admin who was on the sever longest now becomes the senior admin.

jesus people its not that hard.
    but proving my point, both nights, he had 0 rights 2 be making admin map changes. and the fact 2 nights in a row he did this is a joke. he just obviously doesn't care about the TOS, or respect the other admins. ive never reported any other admin, or have been reported. but I feel that this is something that should be brought 2 attention, due 2 the fact it's been a repeating issue, and I assume he will do again.

4. Default

the fact that you didn't even know what senior admin tells me you need to read the TOS. Anyways, really? Really? Your going to whine about map votes. REALLY? He didn't kick or ban or whatever but put a vote for a map and you got all pissy with it?

Wow. Get mad about something else other then something so fucking useless and simple to solve between the fucking both of you.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    the fact that you didn't even know what senior admin tells me you need to read the TOS. Anyways, really? Really? Your going to whine about map votes. REALLY? He didn't kick or ban or whatever but put a vote for a map and you got all pissy with it?

Wow. Get mad about something else other then something so fucking useless and simple to solve between the fucking both of you.
    Lol I'm quite aware of the TOS, and the first ive heard of a list was from him. so please don't be a jerk. if you were playing on the server and everytime he came on just decided 2 start doing map changes, you would be annoyed aswell, and I did try and solve it between us, but explaining 2 him he cant' do that, but the fact he logged right back on the next day and does it again shows he either doesn't care, or is incredibly slow minded. I want 2 play, and have fun. and no, I'm not whining about the map votes, I'm whining about someone constantly breaking the TOS, and then being disrespectful 2 boot. someone whose been an admin for 4 days, and already has been told twice 2 calm down should be brought 2 attention.

6. Default

I'm a jerk cause its silly childish bullshit. No I wouldn't be pissed because it's called a vote. Get mad at people who vote for the fucking map. Your not playing for your own personal enjoyment nor is admin only for banning hackers. It's to accommodate the players. So if someone is complaining about a map or wants to change a particular map and a person playing shouts out a request of a map that's perfectly normal. In fact regular map changes happen all the time in zombie mod and I don't let me thong ride up my ass for nothing. I can join another server for all I care if I hate the damn map.

I'm sorry that your thong is up your ass and you're whining about two incidents of a vote map. You could have asked him to ask you next time he wants to change a map instead of being a jerk about "senior admin". If you came to me whining about this I would legit laugh at you. And anyways have you seen the forums??? Admins are disrespectful to each other left and right. Nothing new here int he wonderful world of IBIS's dramafest.

God handle shit on your own.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

He didn't kick or ban or whatever
    so you're saying rule 1 in the TOS can't be broken, but rule 2 can be broken again and again and it's ok? that has 2 be 1 of the most ignorant things ive read on here, grats. I wasn't aware we pick and choose what parts of the TOS matter on a daily basis.

8. Default

And anyways have you seen the forums??? Admins are disrespectful to each other left and right. Nothing new here int he wonderful world of IBIS's dramafest.
    This is what makes this place so hilarious. There's nothing more fun than to put someone's diapers in a twist.

+71

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This is what makes this place so hilarious. There's nothing more fun than to put someone's diapers in a twist.

+71
    no 1's anything is in a twist, it's a game, and I'm a stoner. I'm a calm as a cucumber. I'm just bringing this 2 zero's attention, so when he keeps breaking the TOS and does only god knows what else, there will be prior issue 2 look at also. if any 1 has a problem with that, I could careless, even more so from people who don't even play on WCS.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no 1's anything is in a twist, it's a game, and I'm a stoner. I'm a calm as a cucumber. I'm just bringing this 2 zero's attention, so when he keeps breaking the TOS and does only god knows what else, there will be prior issue 2 look at also. if any 1 has a problem with that, I could careless, even more so from people who don't even play on WCS.
    Oh no worries, dude... I was just throwing this thread off-topic.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.