Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dog Brother #1

1. Default Dog Brother #1

logged into gg today and he showed up and was in a knife fight he slapped the other player into him so he could win ( no demo or console because my internet keeps crashing) just wanted to bring this up because this is what i've been hearing from other people

next map he started a vote and i canceled it because i was senior admin and a few rounds later he attacked me and did 87 damage in 7 hits and he kept saying it was an accident even tho he was looking right at me on falling trash on our side of the wall

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    logged into gg today and he showed up and was in a knife fight he slapped the other player into him so he could win ( no demo or console because my internet keeps crashing) just wanted to bring this up because this is what i've been hearing from other people

next map he started a vote and i canceled it because i was senior admin and a few rounds later he attacked me and did 87 damage in 7 hits and he kept saying it was an accident even tho he was looking right at me on falling trash on our side of the wall
    Your complaints don't mean anything unless you make a demo.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Your complaints don't mean anything unless you make a demo.
    He needs a time. There is 24/7 Source TV in GG and ZM along with the admin logs that can be looked up if said time is supplied. (If I'm not mistaken.) But a demo or console log does make things much easier.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 02-13-2010 at 10:10 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Reopened. Can you at least provide a time and date?

5. Default

pm'd zero already if he wants to do any thing about it he can

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    pm'd zero already if he wants to do any thing about it he can
    you need to post a time and date on here as well. don't just PM ZERO about this. you need to give the clan members this info as well so we can be on the look out as well.

its better to have 10 people watching than just one.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

The Date/Time is for Zero to look at a specific time in the Source TV auto demo -- do clan members have access to this stuff?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

I also PM'd ZERO about this. And, I'm gonna be frank with you guys. This dude is leaving out some juicy tidbits about what happened. He forgot to tell you that several people on at the time wanted a different map, that it was nowhere near being over, and that he hopped on in the middle of the vote, and cancelled it. And why? Because he's a fucking "senior" admin? That shit is RIDICULOUS.

So, yes, I fucking shot him a couple times, and the retard responds back by team killing me. And that was the end of that. If you folks want to look for reasons to cry admin abuse, no matter what I do, you'll find one, so fuck that. If I want to slap an acquaintance around a couple times, I can do that.

Nobody complained, nobody got threatened, not even the guy that I slapped, so, what reason do you have to bitch? It's all in good fun. I don't bully pub players around like some admin do. If the majority of them want a new map, I give them several choices. If they don't, I leave it alone.

I never change a map to something I'd enjoy more. I've slapped a couple people around a few times. With no complaints from the people actually being slapped. Have you folks seen Mos Def bitching? Vagina? Wake n Bake? No? Why are you whining?

I don't even kick people for disrespecting me. I laugh it off every time. The most I've done to someone disrespecting me is mute them for 5 minutes, and after that? I unmuted them, and we were cool.

Either way, when ZERO looks at the logs from SourceTV, you whiny, pompous little bitches are going to feel like assholes. Unless someone posts a demo of me outright abusing my admin in the future, I won't respond to their fucking thread. Y'all have a good day now, alright? I don't have time to defend myself to a bunch of basement-dwelling mongloids.

9. Default

Senior admin is whoever is the first admin on. They have to give you permission to throw up map changes, otherwise they are free to cancel whatever votes you put up. This is a long-standing server rule; i.e. nothing new here. Don't shoot your team mates. It's really lame no matter the reason.

As for admin abuse, I'd agree that slapping during a knife fight is a no-no unless you know both players very well.

Is it huge? Nah. If it becomes a trend, then it's a big deal. Otherwise not so much.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

well bears, considering this is the second thread in a week about him slapping during knife fights...trends are developing.

(itb, is this post on topic? )
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?