Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: made a beacis and butt head remix too listen

1. Default made a beacis and butt head remix too listen

2. Default

Why don't you stick to making one thread called "Brentige makes crappy music and is whoring it out." It helps you not spread the shit all over the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

don't poop in our playpen.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Why don't you stick to making one thread called "Brentige makes crappy music and is whoring it out." It helps you not spread the shit all over the forum.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post

So cruel...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

shit i haven't even clicked on the link i figured it was some sort of website that would steal my pron of big chicks with huge tits.... but perhaps i was mistaken???

But yeah i don't trust strange links from people i don't..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

your all to mean the king of the hill one is amazing my best one

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    if that's your best 1 then.. wow... I'm trying 2 not be a dick here.... but I'm just naturally a blunt person.. and ive been drinking jack daniels... and watching yankees bench clearers all night... but seriously... you need 2 stop making "music" cause your shit all seriously sucks, and no 1 in there right mind would want 2 listen 2 it, unless you were force feeding them it like you are now with your multiple threads that lead 2 shyte.

I respect people trying new things and trying 2 be creative... but this sucks man... it's not interesting, funny, or entertaining in the slightest. you need 2 move on and find a new hobby... like lets say guitar

also, you don't remix TV shows.. you remix existing songs... food for thought.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post

Attached Images

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if that's your best 1 then.. wow... I'm trying 2 not be a dick here.... but I'm just naturally a blunt person.. and ive been drinking jack daniels... and watching yankees bench clearers all night... but seriously... you need 2 stop making "music" cause your shit all seriously sucks, and no 1 in there right mind would want 2 listen 2 it, unless you were force feeding them it like you are now with your multiple threads that lead 2 shyte.

I respect people trying new things and trying 2 be creative... but this sucks man... it's not interesting, funny, or entertaining in the slightest. you need 2 move on and find a new hobby... like lets say guitar

also, you don't remix TV shows.. you remix existing songs... food for thought.
    It's so bad they wouldn't even subject Guantanamo prisoners to it.