Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BANNED WICKED ztele from zombies using !zmenu option

1. Default BANNED WICKED ztele from zombies using !zmenu option

Banned: Wicked

Steam: STEAM_0:0:20570853

Request: REMOVE THE ZTELE OPTION FROM THE !ZMENU

Reason: he was banned and warned on frequent occasions. however, my greater concern is not that he ztele'd from zombies. its HOW he ztele from zombies. i spoke to Dr. Tran about this matter.
    It started with a round when zombies started to spawn. i was spectating a couple of people and came across WICKED who was running away from 3 zombies to the corner of the map. all of a sudden he appeared at spawn. i thought he logged off but he didn't. he didn't type it nor bind it. it didn't show up on chat box nor on console.
    i banned him for a day because he's done this before and i put a warning on chat every round: @ DO NOT ZTELE FROM ZOMBIES

To Zero: i had requested to have this option to be remove since i became admin. now i'm afraid more and mroe people are going to abuse this option and new admins will find it impossible to catch them

this video is a major example of the ztele option its around the end of the vid...
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzyhnl...wicked0608.dem

ps: Wicked its not your fault that you know this option. this punishment is the same as all the players who were warn many times not to ztele from zombies

2. Default

You know you don't have to post temp bans on here.

taking ztele away will screw zombies over too. getting stuck in cades and shot at sucks.

4. Default

He just wants the ztele option removed from the !zmenu... they can still say !ztele though I doubt its going to stop them from doing it anyways.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    He just wants the ztele option removed from the !zmenu... they can still say !ztele though I doubt its going to stop them from doing it anyways.
    it's not meant to completely eliminate !zteleing from zombies, just make it easier to catch them.

it'll show up on chat this way
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You know you don't have to post temp bans on here.
    yea i know Christmas but you have to read my request and concern only for humans' ztele option. go on zm and do that option i had described and you'll see why i posted it.
    oh wait a minute. you never read every post carefully. here do this:

click in the box i posted
    hit: Ctrl-A then Crtl-C
    open word and hit Crtl-V
    hit: Ctrl-A and then increase the font size until the letters are visible for you to read carefully

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    yea i know Christmas but you have to read my request and concern. go on zm and do that option i had described and you'll see why i posted it.
    oh wait a minute. you never read every post carefully. here do this:

click in the box i posted
    hit: Ctrl-A then Crtl-C
    open word and hit Crtl-V
    hit: Ctrl-A and then increase the font size until the letters are visible for you to read carefully
    for the record, this isn't exactly the correct section for your request either.

thus, christmas mentioning you don't need to post temps is still valid
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

oh really... i'm sorry Christmas... still need to read carefully though

jip then where am i suppose to put it?
    can you please link to me where to post it?

9. Default

well, either the general rules section, or in the servers section, or in the zm server section.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, either the general rules section, or in the servers section, or in the zm server section.
    aight thanks buddy. i'll do that next time.