Thread: The Gun Game Game ep. 1

Default The Gun Game Game ep. 1

a very big fail in all books.

the gun game game: Due to an increasing amount of new people joining the server because of the update, iv noticed and heard and witnessed, so many compliments from new people about Our gun game server. alot of them saying because of how relxed and fun the admins are, and how fun they are.

well. i thought hmm see if anyone wants to particapate with this

a player made a stament saying i sucked. so i replied, well let us make a bet for the next map.

loser takes a 5 hour ban if it is voted after they lose the round "losing as in lower kills then the other, btween us two"

he los but won the vote.

any ways, the vid is of JIK before the video challenging me to a vote. for a 2 hour ban, which i lost.

here is your epic GG fail for the week

2. Default

Yeah I'm not playing because of the broken reserved slot kicker, it takes 20 minutes just to get lucky and be left alone by it even if your an admin.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

i do like the amount of new faces though

4. Default

Well yeah I would imagine we're one of the only games in town with a nearly full server all time since the update.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

5. Default

what i don't like is that so many servers are broken. so you don't know which you can play.

i wish valve would have completely removed every server that didn't update from the general internet server list
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what i don't like is that so many servers are broken. so you don't know which you can play.

i wish valve would have completely removed every server that didn't update from the general internet server list
    you know i agree, i found a WCS server that was up and running today to.. i was kinda upset

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you know i agree, i found a WCS server that was up and running today to.. i was kinda upset
    what? that has nothing at all to do with my post
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what? that has nothing at all to do with my post
    the first part is, where i agreed.

the second part about wcs, just a fact, considering you played alot of wcs

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    the first part is, where i agreed.

the second part about wcs, just a fact, considering you played alot of wcs
    oh...

i thought you were just sudenly talking about something else