Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pistolGripPump STEAM_0:1:8819992

1. Default pistolGripPump STEAM_0:1:8819992

Ban: Perma ban
    Hacks: Wall and a small aim
    Server: GunGame
    sb_status: STEAM_0:1:8819992 pistolGripPump FEQr8vY0crMVqc0d3A6lBh4eBuyyVXJ4

Demo: here
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

was obvious, nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    was obvious, nice.
    <3
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Ban: Perma ban
    Hacks: Wall and a small aim
    Server: GunGame
    sb_status: STEAM_0:1:8819992 pistolGripPump FEQr8vY0crMVqc0d3A6lBh4eBuyyVXJ4

Demo: here
    Well hes definitately not Walling I watched this video twice once in normal mode and and the other with mat_wireframe 1

And hes obviously not Walling seeing how he died where he should have totally notice the guy around the corner in 3 different occasions. Far as small aim explain to me what that is? and ill put my opinion on that

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    was obvious, nice.
    not sure how you could have watched a 7 min vid within one min of carina posting?
    Last edited by mag36; 10-08-2010 at 11:32 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    not sure how you could have watched a 7 min vid within one min of carina posting?
    He was ingame and watching too

6. Default

He was ingame and watching too
    ok, I just no alot of people will post and not even watch a vid and that really bugs me

But after watching it in wireframe i really doubt he was wall hacking.

7. Default

ok, I just no alot of people will post and not even watch a vid and that really bugs me
    ... have you ever considered that people is ingame is just backing the admin whom banned the person up and dont wanna bother watching the demo because they think the same??

But after watching it in wireframe i really doubt he was wall hacking.
    Your opinion..

But in mine he is..
    He picks a "victim" and follows that one person.. Yes hes an idiot and forgets that there is other people ingame that can and will kill him.. and thats why he gets killed by people he should have seen (hacks or no hacks)
    But its clear that he picks a "victim" and goes after that person..
    There were several occasions where he just walked past an enemy to kill a specific person standing in a corner..

And the small aimbot is that he always gets a headshot UNLESS he kills two people in the same shot and even then one of then is a headshot

8. Default

... have you ever considered that people is ingame is just backing the admin whom banned the person up and dont wanna bother watching the demo because they think the same??
    Part of the problem i see is people just backing up someone else all the time instead of having there own opinion, since he was there he was able to forum his own opinion watching. But to back up someone to just back up a person is stupid. I dont post unless i watched the videos, thats what all im saying.

Your opinion..

But in mine he is..
    He picks a "victim" and follows that one person. Yes hes an idiot and forgets that there is other people ingame that can and will kill him.. and thats why he gets killed by people he should have seen (hacks or no hacks)
    But its clear that he picks a "victim" and goes after that person..
    There were several occasions where he just walked past an enemy to kill a specific person standing in a corner..

And the small aimbot is that he always gets a headshot UNLESS he kills two people in the same shot and even then one of then is a headshot
    If thats true he is stupid, but that still doesnt prove hes walling by trying to target one person. In many cases i did see him chase a specific guy he saw.

Ill re-watch to see how hes targeting someone determines him walling, but as of now i dont see how you can determine hes wall hacking. Far as aimbot he maybe toggling. That Im not the best at picking out non obvious aimbot lock ons. Specially if they keep there sensitivity extra high like he did, which makes it harder for me to determine.

But from the Demo I just dont see walling. I have yet to rule on if it was aimbotting or not. .

9. Default

Part of the problem i see is people just backing up someone else all the time instead of having there own opinion, since he was there he was able to forum his own opinion watching. But to back up someone to just back up a person is stupid. I dont post unless i watched the videos, thats what all im saying.
    And all im saying is that most people that comment without watching the demo is regs that is ingame alot..

If thats true he is stupid, but that still doesnt prove hes walling by trying to target one person. In many cases i did see him chase a specific guy he saw.

Ill re-watch to see how hes targeting someone determines him walling, but as of now i dont see how you can determine hes wall hacking. Far as aimbot he maybe toggling. That Im not the best at picking out non obvious aimbot lock ons. Specially if they keep there sensitivity extra high like he did, which makes it harder for me to determine.

But from the Demo I just dont see walling. I have yet to rule on if it was aimbotting or not. .
    Well i already said he was an idiot..
    and the map before Deagle he was doing very shitty.. Probably because there wassent really any walls..

10. Default

Thats fine Im just giving my opinion after watching it.

I played with him also today, he been on for a few hours, and I didnt see much worth to call hacks.