Thread: zack

1. Default zack

another toggler what more can i say

player name: zack
    reason: toggles u see the head shot ratio with the jump in the screen
    time: 2:10 am
    length: perma

i just read the other topic on how we cant perma and have heard it from ppl but zero should outright tell us all no permas. i love the servers and what u have done but im truly only trying to help and keep the baddies out of your servers.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error

^ that came up when i tried to upload the demo..... ?
    Last edited by SHADY V1RU5; 01-06-2011 at 03:24 AM.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

demo? steam name???? Steam id number????? PROOF????

3. Default

ill un ban him i guess since the demo i took wont even upload but for future reference watch him. its kinda rediculous the shot he pulls off.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    i just read the other topic on how we cant perma and have heard it from ppl but zero should outright tell us all no permas.
    I may be misreading this, but ZERO's post is here if you missed it, kinda buried:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=26

That said, I was getting very suspicious of this guy. I've not seen a headshot ratio that high outside of league play.

For uploading the demo, did you try putting it in a .zip or .rar? I think that's what I've seen people say to do if you get that error.

edit: If you un-ban him, at least put the demo in ban request, upload it to FileFront or something if you can't get it to work here.

edit edit: Also, what was his Steam ID? I think I recognized the name, I'd like to look him up in the stats.

5. Default

i'm assuming this was on wcs?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

shady this "missing security token shit" happens mostly when uploading a big file... i noticed it keeps happeneing to prevent maybe the server from being too overloaded with files?
    i suggest uploading the file on megauploads or megashare. and then posting the link, is it in ban requests?

btw, i dont trust the guy, i call hacks on him every day... lets hope he doesnt toggle off for being under spec...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...