Thread: Hello new guy introducing

1. Default Hello new guy introducing

Hey i just registered and I plan on playing w/ u guys just gotta get a reserved slot and i should be good.......................................

my names daniel and im from sarasota just graduated w/ a bach from USF in tampa lookin for a real job while i go back to school for my masters

2. Default

welcome.

zero will add your reserved slot when he can, he's incredibly busy right now.

plz don't double post... there's a edit button, use it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Espondaopp View Post
    i just bought a reserved slot... but im still gettin booted I was logged in to forums when i purchased how long does it normally take for them to work, 1 day ?

normally zero goes through the reserved and admin orders about every 2-4 days, and activates them. no clue when he'll be able to though, because the update broke all 4 servers and he's been working to get them back up and running. gg and pub are the only ones up atm, wcs is on hold for major codeing overhaul, and not quite sure about zm
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

thx for quick responses lookin forward to playing w/ yall soon

what up....welecome

6. Default

Welcome to the forums

7. Default

if u want him to get to u a bit faster go to his page and tell him u got a reserved slot or, you could just meet him in game.

8. Default

welcome .......and enjoy
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

9. Default

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone I’ll hafta KILL ya

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>