Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm...So, I'm tired of all the Drama.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    lol In that case, do you like being "corrected"?

been to a concert? no.
    have a wallet made out of something other then tape? no.

yea I like them dominant, its shame they never make it past "try-to-be"
    ah... ur gonna make me take a pic of the wallet, the price tag, the brand name, and the concert ticket with location???? ahhh... pitty...

susie... me giving you anything more then "try-to-be" would be much more work then needed.

2. Default

Does anyone like a nice glass of scotch?? thats all I drink on the rocks plz. But I will kindly bring what ever beverage you like.

Why won't anyone answer my question about the "whispering eye"

Wallets are for the fags, money clips are bomb.

Whytboiz as long as you name is that, you will be forever white to me.

3. Default

i need a wallet to hold a pic of me me and my baby girl, and my drivers
    liscense.

i drink pepermint shnaps, tequila or straight liquir. all of it straight.

idk what a whispering eye is...

and so be it...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

idk what a whispering eye is...

(

good lord man have you not seen the movie "Role Models"??? get with the program whyt lol. a money clip can hold all that, it might be tough with pics though.

5. Default

i havnt seen it yet... i saw "knowing" and "Watchmen" instead... im gonna see it this week end though. both those movies were good. some ppl dont like the ending to knowing though cuz its not "churchy"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i havnt seen it yet... i saw "knowing" and "Watchmen" instead... im gonna see it this week end though. both those movies were good. some ppl dont like the ending to knowing though cuz its not "churchy"
    sorry whyt I don't watch chick flicks

7. Default

I'm sorry, I honestly mean that. Sorry for what you might ask? Sorry for thinking you might have a chance in life. Actually I take that back. I feel sorry for certain people..not mentioning anyone..that think McDonalds is a worthy career path and that a $500 monthly income is " ballin' ". And I suppose I'm also sorry that I question your dominance, after all it takes a REAL man to call a girl over 40 times in a day, leaving over 50 text messages, and 10 voicemail messages crying about how she wants nothing to do with him. I agree, a man who's sure of himself and has a future is so overrated.

In efforts to not continue a reoccuring game with you this is my last post on this thread. I hope it was educational.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

neither of those were chick flicks... i saw twighlight the other night.... sucked ass..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I'm sorry, I honestly mean that. Sorry for what you might ask? Sorry for thinking you might have a chance in life. Actually I take that back. I feel sorry for certain people..not mentioning anyone..that think McDonalds is a worthy career path and that a $500 monthly income is " ballin' ". And I suppose I'm also sorry that I question your dominance, after all it takes a REAL man to call a girl over 40 times in a day, leaving over 50 text messages, and 10 voicemail messages crying about how she wants nothing to do with him. I agree, a man who's sure of himself and has a future is so overrated.

In efforts to not continue a reoccuring game with you this is my last post on this thread. I hope it was educational.
    eh... i see none of my posts educated you so far. or else you would have learned to do you research before talking shit. my income is twice that, thank you very much.

i guess i was man enough to have ur flabby ass on my cock and make u cum how many times? lol... i had to chug 2 pepermint bottles just to burn the images out of my mind....

im not even gonna dip into the assests i pimped out of ur ass.

10. Default

*trip posts*

i scanned em, so i might as well post...

they had these fat ass turky legs at the rodeo... had to be like 3 pounds. i couldnt finish the shit.