Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave of absence from the ZM server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I present to you asshole number 5 on my list and your day has passed christmas.

atleast I tried to help make this server better, your just a mic spamming dick who will not be missed when you eventually get perma banned from here, god I hope your type will bite the dust in a drunk driving accident before you get a chance to polute the gene pool with a drunk 13 year old like jojo.
    1. Demo me mic spamming. I dare you to provide some evidence to your baseless bullshit. But I know you won't. You prefer to come to the forums and bitch and moan about how horrible you are treated by people like me and how much I ruin the game instead of actually put your money where your mouth is and get something passable as proof. Or at least be an adult and talk to me via steam or privately.

2. No I won't be permabanned. I don't cade break, mic spam, hack, or anything that is bannable. Once again you are talking out of your ass.

3. Glad to know you won't hesitate to stoop so low as to wish that I die. All for a fucking game. Grow up.

2. Default

Ok.... I'd like to say this is my opinion and meant to be taken constructively (if you try and flame me for anything I say... I wont care and probably wont even respond) I make this post out of respect for a new generation of Zombie mod players that seem to be having the same troubles I had a little while back.

1.) People will always come and go from zombiemod that's just a fact of life. Enjoy the friends you've made here and the times you spent cading, escaping, killing, and tagging. Life goes on and so will the IBIS ZM server.

Its funny you guys list all these regs that don't play here anymore and I'm not trying to upset anyone but 85% of these people Ive never even seen or playd with a few times back in the day. Most of these players joined ZM in the last 6 months (while I was away) and are already gone... playing here even 40+ hours a week for 4-6 months (while still great!) does not make you a long time player. Maybe Im just to old but where on your list are Killer B (#1player before Pooter), Blue Devil, Pooter, Sid Vicious, Ice [worm], Stamp, Cujo, Oarngecutie, Vicious, Steamer, Death, Space Groceries, Hotwings, Reaper?

2.) Oh and for the record yes 80% of zombie mod players are idiots and kids... this fact will NEVER and I mean NEVER change. Thats why its hard for IBIS Clan to take ZM players seriously. It doesnt mean we are all brain dead (sucks to be the minority but get used to it). Dont let this detract you from having fun they are easy kills and good for a laugh from time to time.

3.) I respect almost all admins that are currently on and this is gonna probably be the one that pisses people off (please understand Im just trying to give a little history). Stoping your admin is fine if your tight on cash or just dont have the time to play anymore... but UNDERSTAND THIS... Stopping your admin does not hurt the server. Everyone on here is important to Zero!!! Ive been shocked at how many times he has taken the time out of his busy day just to chat or handle a simple problem of mine. Yet leaving the server will not in itself change ZM you are of more good staying than leaving... You may go but others will just take your place. I'm not going to go into all the details but Im sure most of you have heard of a split that occured in ZM a little while back with the group [GS-ZM] about 6-8 admins left all at once in one single month... and do you know what it did to the server? Nothing. Serveral people where there right away to purchase admin and take up the fight for good players.

4.) Please stop attacking eachother its just embarassing... We are all here to have fun on Zombie mod. Is it really worth all the cuts and jabs? If your life is so bad take it out on the zombies and rule breakers... not eachother. Can we please take all this energy we are investing on flame wars and start focusing it towards making the servers better.

3. Default

Indeed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I'm trying/starting to populate the ZM server...

And I have a tendency to bring in people with me.

And those guys are cool.

So I guess we can weed out the bad ones...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    3. Glad to know you won't hesitate to stoop so low as to wish that I die. All for a fucking game. Grow up.
    I don't think his anger is rooted at you through the game.

It's just that peoples truer personalities come out when they're on the internet.

Either that or they're a complete lie.

He doesn't like your personality.

So he aimed that insult at you for that reason.

Get it now?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

I have never disrespected anyone openly on the server, nor is complaining a form of disrespect and while you guys seem to say complaining is not constructive then all you've proven is your own juvenile hypocrisy.

If complaining about someone doing something wrong isn't helpful, then how would someone know they were doing something wrong? Is not a warning an act of complaint? Is this thread not meant to complain about those complaining? You're annoyed people are criticizing you for doing things you're not suppose to be doing and that's the real reason your lil group is having a hissy fit. Except you're not brave enough to face the criticism openly, you hide it under this "things were better before" facade and you act like you're taking it personally.

But why hide it? Because you know you're wrong. The things you guys do wrong are literally spelled out in the rules. The fact none of you do it when Whyt or Rico visited the server says loads. Other's notice it, get annoyed but say nothing openly because they're willing to grin and bare it. I'm not one of those people.

I was an admin for quite a stretch and I encouraged people to complain on the forums if any admin was acting inappropriately (even myself, ask Vlad). It let Zero and the rest of IBIS in on what was happening on the servers. I don't see this happening anymore. Groups of admins on GG and ZM stick together right or wrong, making it seem fruitless to complain. Those that do, get singled out and baseless accusations thrown at them to bury their complaint.

This is not a healthy behavior for a community, and while you say my opinion doesn't matter because I left, I never felt like I left it. I played with members of the community in other games, and returned ever so often to get my fix.

As Vlad wisely said above, people will come and go, but some return. I'd like my old friends to not regret returning, and if that means I need to butt heads with newer members that are destroying the community, then I will.

If one of these admins doesn't feel comfortable playing on a server I frequent because I'm there, then that says more for their behavior than mine, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I have never disrespected anyone openly on the server, nor is complaining a form of disrespect and while you guys seem to say complaining is not constructive then all you've proven is your own juvenile hypocrisy.

If complaining about someone doing something wrong isn't helpful, then how would someone know they were doing something wrong? Is not a warning an act of complaint? Is this thread not meant to complain about those complaining? You're annoyed people are criticizing you for doing things you're not suppose to be doing and that's the real reason your lil group is having a hissy fit. Except you're not brave enough to face the criticism openly, you hide it under this "things were better before" facade and you act like you're taking it personally.

But why hide it? Because you know you're wrong. The things you guys do wrong are literally spelled out in the rules. The fact none of you do it when Whyt or Rico visited the server says loads. Other's notice it, get annoyed but say nothing openly because they're willing to grin and bare it. I'm not one of those people.

I was an admin for quite a stretch and I encouraged people to complain on the forums if any admin was acting inappropriately (even myself, ask Vlad). It let Zero and the rest of IBIS in on what was happening on the servers. I don't see this happening anymore. Groups of admins on GG and ZM stick together right or wrong, making it seem fruitless to complain. Those that do, get singled out and baseless accusations thrown at them to bury their complaint.

This is not a healthy behavior for a community, and while you say my opinion doesn't matter because I left, I never felt like I left it. I played with members of the community in other games, and returned ever so often to get my fix.

As Vlad wisely said above, people will come and go, but some return. I'd like my old friends to not regret returning, and if that means I need to butt heads with newer members that are destroying the community, then I will.

If one of these admins doesn't feel comfortable playing on a server I frequent because I'm there, then that says more for their behavior than mine, doesn't it?
    What is this "lil group" you speak of?

I doubt any of your old friends "regret returning."

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I don't think his anger is rooted at you through the game.

It's just that peoples truer personalities come out when they're on the internet.

Either that or they're a complete lie.

He doesn't like your personality.

So he aimed that insult at you for that reason.

Get it now?
    Kavinsky's hatred of me started out from me playing the "Chocolate!" sounds on the ZM server more than he liked, so my best guess is his anger is in fact rooted from the game.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

yeah mallissin who is this "group" you keep referring to??? Why don't you name exactly who your talking about. It would sure clear a whole lot of things up. Just start naming off all the people your talking about.

Just to make one thing clear you coming back and me leaving have nothing to do with each other. another thing why don't you be an admin again?? alot of us just left, leaving a shortage on there. So why don't you step up and fill in an admin slot. I mean you did say you have the best interest of the server in your mind. so prove it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Valid complaints should never be considered as non-constructive, regardless of whether they have merit or not should be decided as a whole. On that note however.....Kavinsky's a dick. And he's polish.