Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Tragedy <ibis.a> Clan Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    lol regardless of how hard we try I don't think that will happen. There are only like 5 of us that play the ibis servers that actually try to pack the pub in the first place.
    It may come as a shock to you but I used to be in a clan that had a CZ pub server filled up at least 20 hours a day.

Put 4 bots in and you will see more people come. It is ridiculously hard to fill up the server when you are playing by yourself waiting for people to show up one by one. By adding bots you add popularity, then add regulars, then add people paying moolah for admin.

Money in the bank.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It may come as a shock to you but I used to be in a clan that had a CZ pub server filled up at least 20 hours a day.

Put 4 bots in and you will see more people come. It is ridiculously hard to fill up the server when you are playing by yourself waiting for people to show up one by one. By adding bots you add popularity, then add regulars, then add people paying moolah for admin.

Money in the bank.
    since when do you have money in the bank??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    since when do you have money in the bank??
    Since your mom.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Since your mom.
    good than stop being a cheap person and buy admin back. you might as well buy it for ripper and I too than while your at it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

you were not in the clan, but youy were like 1 month away from being accepted. then you had to turn gay and become a douche bag. but i see that phase has passed. haha

plus 1 on the app

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you were not in the clan, but youy were like 1 month away from being accepted. then you had to turn gay and become a douche bag. but i see that phase has passed. haha

plus 1 on the app
    oshit.

Eric has spoken.

I'm going to San Antonio for Thanksgiving.

Will you still be in Houston, then?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

plus 1 on the app
    I still think he's a douche. -1

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I still think he's a douche. -1
    lol you've always hated me. I couldn't help you wouldn't wear your tag and acted like someone else under a random name on the servers. Then I call you out on it and BAM douche-mode.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about that situation...too long ago to make judgements based on that.

And your -1 is quite funny since I think the only time I've talked to you since I've been back is right now...heck, everyone else likes me! (well..most).

Cheer up C.O....it's almost Thanksgiving!

plus 1 on the app

Well shit then, maybe you were just telling me I was getting in but not confirming "hey you are in" oh well...

Good to hear from you again man, before that last month of hard times you were one of my best "friends" on here. Good times dude, can't forget that!

10. Default

yeah, im in houston all day, ay day.

im going to watch the colts smash on the texans.

yea dude, you were a good canidet, hope to see you back in old form.