Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Spasm App <3

1. Default

Spasm app re opened as per his request.

2. Default

Hooray its opened. Been about 6 months, my mind has changed quite a bit since then. <3 or hate me, your choice

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Real Name

Randall Warren II

In game Name

Spasm, Spasm <3, Spasm ( Sir Hax Alot)

Weapons of Choice

Depends on server..

GG: NADE eheheheheehehehe
    ZMOD: TMP/5-7 combo, or PARA deagle
    Pub: Awp/5-7

Maps

gg_simpons_h1, churchs final, cs_complex, de_dust2, de_aztec

Reason for App

I like ibis. I play on ibis servers almost exclusively, besides the occasional GG deathmatch. Which will be remedied soon I am a great CS player. I like everyone in the community and I love being a part of it. Besides who doesn't <3 me (besides the guy that deleted that post ahaha)

Experience

I have played CS on and off for years, usually quitting because of where my life has taken me, or because of WoW lol. I have played since 1.5 ( I miss 1.5... btw QQ) I have been admin on two different servers, one being TnK and the other Wo|f. I currently play GG the most out of the servers and dare I say I am rank 1 most of the time as of late. Top 100 PuB and would be higher if I played PuB more often. I play zmod as well and it can be a blast (or not depends on map)

Contact Info

Steam Account Name is [email protected]

About me

23 year old college student. I am engaged to the woman of my dreams, we have been together for almost 3 years. I goto University of North Carolina Asheville. Computer science major, after this semester it will be my junior year. I have a 2 yr degree in Electronic Engineering. I used to play football back before I injured my left knee. I wait tables at Fatz Cafe for some money on the side.
    +1 gd luck man
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

+1. Spasm is an amazing player, and always fun to play with!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

SPASM.. when i read your app the first time i got mad at you because i couldnt +1 you..

SO.. now that its open again..
    im gonna +5 you..

Good luck <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

+ 1 spasm!!! good dude, and a total hick. nicholas cage aproves
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-22-2010 at 04:37 PM.

7. Default

Nothings changed since I posted here last
    Absolutely!!

+1.97631

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

+1

good luck

9. Default

great player and leader ...
    u have my two thumbs up
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

+1 Even though I rarely get to play with you. I will say it's fun switching between the first and second slots every other day. lol
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!