Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dr tran admin abuse

Default dr tran admin abuse

admins ingame name: dr tran ibis.a
    my ingame name: -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD|
    how did he abuse me?: was muted for saying jew (he claimed its racist which it is not) and banned for avoiding that mute
    proof: muted around 2:23 pm eastern time, banned around 2:25 pm

2. Default

"Jew" is a derogatory term for jewish so fuck off. Then you think you have the right to go around my mute? Next time I'm dropping on the ban hammer on you for so long it might as well be permanent.
    I've put up with your racist shit when you were an admin and stood up for you when you lost it but now you're on my annoying asses list.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    "Jew" is a derogatory term for jewish so fuck off. Then you think you have the right to go around my mute? Next time I'm dropping on the ban hammer on you for so long it might as well be permanent.
    I've put up with your racist shit when you were an admin and stood up for you when you lost it but now you're on my annoying asses list.
    its not racist you dumb piece of shit, and its still admin abuse regardless to ban me forever for avoiding a mute.....idk what crawled up your ass but get over yourself. i think i have the right to avoid a mute if i shouldnt have been muted in the first place. do u want ur admin taken away too? cuz admin abuse is a surefire way to do that

4. Default

1. No context.
    2. No demo.
    3. Avoided mute.

/thread

5. Default

Have you ever read a thread where the person was allowed to go around a mute you moron? That's because its not.

so ur abuse goes unpunished? great, and how longs my ban? go fuck yourself dr tran, i didnt do anything wrong retard

7. Default

Its 30 mins but next time expect something much longer. After all these stupid threads of you doing fucking stupid things (usually racist) and you still haven't fucking learned. Are you that hard-headed?

8. Default

I don't tolerate religion bashing, and I don't let people go country bashing. There's an argument for Jewish being both a religious and a nationalistic term. If an admin requests that you stop using those terms, please follow the request. I'm not sure that happened in this case.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

9. Default

If the person muted you for no reason or one that does not follow the rules you could have come here and complained then. Instead you avoided the mute and as a result were temp banned.

10. Default

Hallwagner follow these steps:

1. Look at palm of hand
    2. Move hand towards face at very high rate of speed
    3. You've been facepalmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.