Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bonknogg a.k.a pollopop a.k.a ***** has a smelly vagina

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Kinda like how this request isnt even done in correct format?

what format did u expect? this dude doesnt even deserve me wasting time preparing a gd format... brian had already notified zero (or is going to), i just figured i'd post smthn just to see feedback from the other ppl itching for a ban on him
    btw, sup fishboy?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Coming from you Cyber, I was expecting a clean looking Excell spreadsheet with highlighted times. LOL.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Coming from you Cyber, I was expecting a clean looking Excell spreadsheet with highlighted times. LOL.
    hahaha yo, dnt mock me , that was the first time i've perma banned someone after the baboo incident, and last time i had a shitload of trollers posting fake/excentric admin abuse threads on me just for being douchebags.
    so am sorry if i wanted to be sure that this time no one tries to fuck with me again , and that is by posting the neatest ban request i managed to make. lol

gay,but effective :P
    btw u like MY gif in sig?:P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

just saw this bonknogg retard again on the gungame server today, he is playing by the name big red brick eater.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ogiaag/
    if i see him in game ima gonna perma ban him, he has disrespected the community countless ways, and last time he called zero a c*nt F*g n*gger and the rest of the clan "Has a sandy vagina, fuck ibis servers u guys are no lives smelly vaginas, fuck ur servers", and he used to crash the server endless amount of times before (got proof)

brian was there, back when we were admins, this guy repeatedly used to use names to imitate ppl and disrespect them, including admins and team killing when he could and he was once suspected by someone for hacking, forgot by who and by what...
    nways bottom line, this kind of ppl shouldnt be playing here nways, we really need to filter the crap out of the players here, so next time i see him in game, i will ban him, and if he "loves the community so much" let him post an unban thread.
    deal?
    thank you.
    PS: been waiting for this guy for a long time to show up again...not gonna sit around and let him come back and pretend no one remembers.

EDIT: just remembered, he was responsible for multiple crashes that occured on the server a few months back, at first i didnt suspect him bcos i thought he was a friend, but he was befriending me to hide behind my shadow and commit all this without me noticing, it was later when i reviewed the demos i had with kavinski that i noticed that the server crashed TEN times when he was joining , and he was changing his name every time , but i was watchign his profile page so i was anticipating his name (the guy hacking), when i banned the crasher, this guy came up saying " u banned me accidentally" ... which i thought i did.... but it was actually him all along...
    i think that is sufficient reason to ban him, he got away once, i wont let it happen again since im not that gd with rcon commands.

you can see HERE: http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=170628
    in his names who he disrespected, including brian, kavinski, SOLAR, others... etc... hope u guys see what i mean.
    and if u see in kavinski's old demos, the guy responsible for crashing the server went by names like ; evil cookie, evil cupcake, john dough,. , SERVER CRASH, and swatt (once)...
    now check his names.
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-27-2010 at 11:05 PM.