PDA

View Full Version : jordan, the rustler of jimmies 10-31-12 15:55 *1month ban, now it's permaban ):*

Rustler of jimmies
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Name in Game: Jordan, rustler of jimmies
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:47196629
Who banned you:Brett farve
When:10-31-12 15:55
Where:On the forums
Why banned: So I apparently threatened the server.. I referenced 9/11 cause the servers are hosted in new york right?
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=jordan&Submit=
Other/Reason to unban:
Welp, so I was talking to brett favre and he said that any threat related to the server is a permaban?
I made a joke about 9/11, and said I'm going to bomb where the server is located?
Come on now, it wasn't like I made a serious threat like "I'm going to ddos the server", I only said I was going to bomb it.
You think I'm some terriost that'll waste my precious youth to take a plane to new york, fabricate a bomb, then bomb the hosting company?
I didn't think you guys would take it seriously, sorry for offending anyone with my blatant racism and cruel jokes
Honestly, there were tits involved in my thread! How can you go wrong with that.?
Happy Halloween to everyone, hope everyone had a good time fuckin bitchs.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2a7gzlt.jpg

Nemesis
10-31-2012, 11:20 PM
Isn't the server located in Chicago and there fore worthy of bombardment? Fuck the Bears.

Rustler of jimmies
10-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Isn't the server located in Chicago and there fore worthy of bombardment? Fuck the Bears.
Hm I think the wcs server is located in new york.
I think I may have offended some people with my crude humor, can't believe they banned me for this lol

Nemesis
10-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Hm I think the wcs server is located in new york.
I think I may have offended some people with my crude humor, can't believe they banned me for this lol

I can't see a permaban for this. there's got to be something else. Brett doesn't really seem to have a sandy vagina but it could have been a bad day. I suggest waiting for him to post and trying not to be a cunt when you replay (not implying you are one, but shit gets done if you don't act like one.) Now we wait.

Assassin
10-31-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah Nem has it right. Brett is one of the oldest and most respected members here....I'd be very shocked if he did this "for no good reason"

Nemesis
10-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah Nem has it right. Brett is one of the oldest and most respected members here....I'd be very shocked if he did this "for no good reason"

That's not what I said because he's neither of those. He's relatively new and probably suffers from advanced downs syndrome. All I said was that he's level headed and doesn't fuck up, that doesn't mean i respect him at all.

Assassin
10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Nem get off my sack. You know damn well what I meant. In either case let's keep this discussion out of the ban thread. It's just cluttering.

brett friggin favre
10-31-2012, 11:42 PM
the ban was made due to a threat against the server, the thread has been deleted but i maintain a screenshot copy of the post and a saved version of the page attached to the ban. this ban will be handled by clan from here on out.

Nemesis
10-31-2012, 11:45 PM
the ban was made due to a threat against the server, the thread has been deleted but i maintain a screenshot copy of the post and a saved version of the page attached to the ban. this ban will be handled by clan from here on out.

Any chance you could post a transcript? I mean there's threatening the server and "threatening the server." I think it's gotta be pretty serious to warrant a perma ban.

Assassin
10-31-2012, 11:47 PM
Any chance you could post a transcript? I mean there's threatening the server and "threatening the server." I think it's gotta be pretty serious to warrant a perma ban.

Honestly surprised to see you say that. On these servers the rules are the rules and the punishments are the punishments. There is no GREY area....you break the rules you get the punishment that fits them. Disappointed.

Rustler of jimmies
10-31-2012, 11:50 PM

This is a shortened version of what happened.
I basically made a god tier thread reporting someone who was walling, I stated "if you guys don't ban this faggot waller, I'm going to bomb the company that hosts the server"
Me and Brett know eachother somewhat, and I don't know why he did ban me over a mediocre joke.
I mean if I get banned over saying I'm going to bomb a company, then that's bullshit.
Welp let's wait and see what happens

brett friggin favre
10-31-2012, 11:50 PM
Honestly surprised to see you say that. On these servers the rules are the rules and the punishments are the punishments. There is no GREY area....you break the rules you get the punishment that fits them. Disappointed.
this

and nem, as i said there's a saved version of the thread attached to the ban in sourcebans. honestly it sounded like it came straight from you... :wtg:

p.s.: jordan, your demo showed nothing, the full sourcetv demo showed nothing. he wasn't even walling and you got yourself banned.

http://blog.handcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Gun-Backfire-300x240.gif

Carmichal
10-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Are you an escaped inmate of a cra cra house? I mean I know a good joke when I see one, that was just crazy, and masturbation in one post.

Man if you want something done try not to act like you have an axe and are waiting to strike. how about a beer? EVERYONE LOVES BEER!

Nemesis
10-31-2012, 11:53 PM

Right. The rules are the rules, so let me educate you. Simply stating you're going to do something doesn't make it a threat. The person hearing it (in this case Brett) has to reasonably think that the random cunt-nozzle (Jimmy or Johnny or whatever, I don't care) can fallow through with it.

If the guy says "I'm going to bomb the city of New York and hit your server," I'd hope that just about anyone, especially admins, have the common sense to know that that comment is full of bullshit and therefor not a threat.

Which is why I ask to see exactly what was said to judge the manor it was delivered, in order to justify Brett's claims or justify the wrongful ban.

brett friggin favre
10-31-2012, 11:55 PM
Right. The rules are the rules, so let me educate you. Simply stating you're going to do something doesn't make it a threat. The person hearing it (in this case Brett) has to reasonably think that the random cunt-nozzle (Jimmy or Johnny or whatever, I don't care) can fallow through with it.

If the guy says "I'm going to bomb the city of New York and hit your server," I'd hope that just about anyone, especially admins, have the common sense to know that that comment is full of bullshit and therefor not a threat.

Which is why I ask to see exactly what was said to judge the manor it was delivered, in order to justify Brett's claims or justify the wrongful ban.

in truth he probably wouldn't go through with it, but most kids who say they're gonna ddos us are still running windows 98 on their mommy's laptop so they won't go through with it either. this is why the ban is left up to clan, but the rules are clear on this. threats against the server warrant a perma ban.

Assassin
10-31-2012, 11:58 PM
so let me educate you. Simply stating you're going to do something doesn't make it a threat.
Ok let me educate you...on these servers it does. It isn't as if some nerd with a hard on can just eradicate a server online or anything is it? Oh I CWUTIDIDTHAR....idiot. I thought you were better than this man...you been drinking or something?

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Ok let me educate you...on these servers it does. It isn't as if some nerd with a hard on can just eradicate a server online or anything is it? Oh I CWUTIDIDTHAR....idiot. I thought you were better than this man...you been drinking or something?

Is it so hard to understand that the word of the rule and the intent of the rule can be different?

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 12:02 AM
What you said was...
"If you don't permaban this autistic teen, I'm going to fucking bomb the company that hosts the wcs server."

for anyone curious your thread opened with...

Name in Game:Noisypuppet (clearly a 13 year fat old virgin)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:52487641
Where: Wcs server
When: 2012-10-29 @ 23:27 - 00:22 ON CS_CRACKHOUSE
Link to any previous bans:
Reason to perma ban: This faggot was hacking for a good 2 maps, but since I'm new at this demo shit I only recorded my view.
If you look around 17000 tick, this faggot shoots me through a wall.
Earlier in the map on crack house, since theres thin walls this faggot was shooting me through walls.
Then he killed 2 teammates at the bomb through a wall.
I hope he fucking gets cancer and gang raped by aid infested nigerians.
If you don't permaban this autistic teen, I'm going to fucking bomb the company that hosts the wcs server.

tl;dr hacking faggot shoots me through a wall ban him

Go find some other server to fill your time... your stay at ibis is over for a while. You don't tell us what to do and you don't threaten our servers.
We don't take jokes about attacking our server ddos or otherwise lightly. Obviously you know the term so you should have never even went there with your post.
You are currently serving a one month ban... Personally I will leave it up to the other Clan if we see you back in a month or not.

@nemesis- look for whatever reason I like your asshole attitude but this kid had it coming. Whether he has the capability of a ddos attack or not I didn't see a 9/11 joke...

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:06 AM
What you said was...
"If you don't permaban this autistic teen, I'm going to fucking bomb the company that hosts the wcs server."

for anyone curious your thread opened with...

Name in Game:Noisypuppet (clearly a 13 year fat old virgin)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:52487641
Where: Wcs server
When: 2012-10-29 @ 23:27 - 00:22 ON CS_CRACKHOUSE
Link to any previous bans:
Reason to perma ban: This faggot was hacking for a good 2 maps, but since I'm new at this demo shit I only recorded my view.
If you look around 17000 tick, this faggot shoots me through a wall.
Earlier in the map on crack house, since theres thin walls this faggot was shooting me through walls.
Then he killed 2 teammates at the bomb through a wall.
I hope he fucking gets cancer and gang raped by aid infested nigerians.
If you don't permaban this autistic teen, I'm going to fucking bomb the company that hosts the wcs server.

tl;dr hacking faggot shoots me through a wall ban him

Go find some other server to fill your time... your stay at ibis is over. You don't tell us what to do and you don't threaten our servers.
We don't take jokes about attacking our server ddos or otherwise lightly. Obviously you know the term so you should have never even went there with your post.
You are currently serving a one month ban... Personally I will leave it up to the other Clan if we see you back in a month or not.

First off, if anyone needs a perfect example of how to not get a single thing done here; this is it.

Secondly, the enforcement of this rule is utterly asinine in this case, and there is very little correlation between the threat and the rule on threatening the server. I'm thinking the only reason this kid is banned is because of who he is ( see cunt-nozzle above) which is all well and good, but call a spade a spade. Ban him from being annoying and not worth life, not some other trumped up shit.

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 12:12 AM
First off, if anyone needs a perfect example of how to not get a single thing done here; this is it.

Secondly, the enforcement of this rule is utterly asinine in this case, and there is very little correlation between the threat and the rule on threatening the server. I'm thinking the only reason this kid is banned is because of who he is ( see cunt-nozzle above) which is all well and good, but call a spade a spade. Ban him from being annoying and not worth life, not some other trumped up shit.

A threat is a threat.... and last I checked a week ban is the most we can do for being a cunt nozzle... The kid can go play Assassins Creed three for a month and then hopefully come back having learned something. As for the first part I agree hell his thread should probably be posted as an example of how not to post.

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:13 AM
A threat is a threat.... and last I checked a week ban is the most we can do for being a cunt nozzle... The kid can go play Assassins Creed three for a month and then hopefully come back having learned something. As for the first part I agree hell his thread should probably be posted as an example of how not to post.

"I will cut every data cable in the state of Illinois with my penis."

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 12:18 AM
"I will cut every data cable in the state of Illinois with my penis."
thats no threat that would just be impressive...
Seriously though its just like racism on here... say all the shit you want but don't direct it at an individual player.
You made a threat (with your penis I might add) but it wasn't directed at ibis servers... so I give zero fucks.

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:25 AM
thats no threat that would just be impressive...
Seriously though its just like racism on here... say all the shit you want but don't direct it at an individual player.
You made a threat (with your penis I might add) but it wasn't directed at ibis servers... so I give zero fucks.

Jordan's threat was directed at an office building that's destruction is not guaranteed to have any effect on the running of the server whatsoever. He never made any mention of an attack on the servers themselves or that the effect of his attack would cause such.

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Jordan's threat was directed at an office building that's destruction is not guaranteed to have any effect on the running of the server whatsoever. He never made any mention of an attack on the servers themselves or that the effect of his attack would cause such.
We could go round and round with this... you get your lawyers and I get mine... but I pay them way to much to waste the time.
If another Clan wants to unban him sooner so be it. Until then he sits out a month.
Thought I was playing nice by even trying to explain this to you....

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:37 AM
We could go round and round with this... you get your lawyers and I get mine... but I pay them way to much to waste the time.
If another Clan wants to unban him sooner so be it. Until then he sits out a month.
Thought I was playing nice by even trying to explain this to you....

Who gives a shit how long he's banned, I hate kids. It's more the principle of the issue; there's no rational person here, clan or otherwise, who could take that as a serious threat to the condition of the servers. Hell Brett even said it sounds like something I'd say.

I just want to you call it what it is. In that if this guy came in and made a professional ban thread and was of the utmost respect as a player in the server and slipped that comment in there at the end, nothing would happen. You know it, I know it so lets not hide it.

This kind of shit should be open to see or else you get too much behind the scenes shit and it just looks like clannies trying to cover shit up.

Rustler of jimmies
11-01-2012, 12:38 AM

I like how you are some logical human being that isn't completely stuck up with there head up there ass.
I don't understand his decision to ban me for a month, my report thread should of been stickied.
It was pure glory, it had perfect tits for gods sake.
I guess some people just want to watch the world burn.
Nothing of value was lost.
If a threat against the server is a perma ban, I don't think you could classify my "post" as something that's threatening to the server.
I don't understand peoples decision that have power, people always love to go out of there way and deliver punishments.

What
11-01-2012, 12:41 AM
At the very least he direct a homophobic slur at someone which i believe falls into the same category as racism, though i could be wrong, but yeah, douchiness aside, was it realistic? probably not. Was it a threat? Yep. If you keep talking about the plausibility of bombing something yall gonna be on a watch list? Yes.

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I like how you are some logical human being that isn't completely stuck up with there head up there ass.
I don't understand his decision to ban me for a month, my report thread should of been stickied.
It was pure glory, it had perfect tits for gods sake.
I guess some people just want to watch the world burn.
Nothing of value was lost.
If a threat against the server is a perma ban, I don't think you could classify my "post" as something that's threatening to the server.
I don't understand peoples decision that have power, people always love to go out of there way and deliver punishments.

Fuck you, don't agree with me, it makes me look bad.

Run off and get cancer.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

At the very least he direct a homophobic slur at someone which i believe falls into the same category as racism, though i could be wrong, but yeah, douchiness aside, was it realistic? probably not. Was it a threat? Yep. If you keep talking about the plausibility of bombing something yall gonna be on a watch list? Yes.

What are you, retarded? Someone get Hellen Keller here a bowl of soup to fuck drown in. Are fags a race? LET ME ASK YOU?

Get cancer.

Rustler of jimmies
11-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Fuck you, don't agree with me, it makes me look bad.

Run off and get cancer.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

What are you, retarded? Someone get Hellen Keller here a bowl of soup to fuck drown in. Are fags a race? LET ME ASK YOU?

Get cancer.

You do have good points, but wow.
You must seriously take this whole "forum" thing seriously.
Making someone look bad on a COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE FORUM, damn you are so famous.
I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation as some internet bad ass.
I'm glad I could play the role as the bad guy, keep amusing me with your posts.
I'll sit back and watch you act tough and intelligent on ibisGAMING forums
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zgw9jp.jpg

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 01:01 AM
You do have good points, but wow.
You must seriously take this whole "forum" thing seriously.
Making someone look bad on a COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE FORUM, damn you are so famous.
I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation as some internet bad ass.
I'm glad I could play the role as the bad guy, keep amusing me with your posts.
I'll sit back and watch you act tough and intelligent on ibisGAMING forums
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zgw9jp.jpg

You're not the bad guy.
This has nothing to do with you actually, just happens to be your post.

When I'm the voice of reason there's obviously a problem here.

The fact that you're banned does not matter in the slightest, I don't agree with how it came about. Couldn't care less about you.

Also, if I could make a suggestion; being a cunt of the forums while serving a long ban is a great way to get it upgraded and receive a forum ban as well, it's happened before so just know it could happen again.

Rustler of jimmies
11-01-2012, 01:08 AM
You're not the bad guy.
This has nothing to do with you actually, just happens to be your post.

When I'm the voice of reason there's obviously a problem here.

The fact that you're banned does not matter in the slightest, I don't agree with how it came about. Couldn't care less about you.

Also, if I could make a suggestion; being a cunt of the forums while serving a long ban is a great way to get it upgraded and receive a forum ban as well, it's happened before so just know it could happen again.

Well see here friend, you said "fuck you, don't make me look bad"
Look bad to who? Who are you trying impress?
I mean yeah it sucks that I'm banned, but it's just a game.
It's not that big of a deal, I can't play but everything comes to an end eventually.
We all die, we are mortal beings.
I do have to agree with your posts and arguments regarding my ban, it is disappointing that they made this decision.
I didn't really threat the server in the slightest aspect, I was talking about the company hosting wcs server.
It wasn't a blunt threat, but when you buy admin for 11 dollars a month, seems like they can do whatever they want.

Nemesis
11-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Well see here friend, you said "fuck you, don't make me look bad"
Look bad to who? Who are you trying impress?
I mean yeah it sucks that I'm banned, but it's just a game.
It's not that big of a deal, I can't play but everything comes to an end eventually.
We all die, we are mortal beings.
I do have to agree with your posts and arguments regarding my ban, it is disappointing that they made this decision.
I didn't really threat the server in the slightest aspect, I was talking about the company hosting wcs server.
It wasn't a blunt threat, but when you buy admin for 11 dollars a month, seems like they can do whatever they want.

You have to understand, a majority of the people here arn't the brightest (have to met Cyber? holy fuck...) and often arguments boil down to whose fighting rather than what's being said.
Philosophical shit is annoying.
Buying admin doesn't let you do whatever you want, getting above that does.

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 01:21 AM
You have to understand, a majority of the people here arn't the brightest (have to met Cyber? holy fuck...) and often arguments boil down to whose fighting rather than what's being said.
Philosophical shit is annoying.
Buying admin doesn't let you do whatever you want, getting above that does.
I think I will just sit back and watch this awesomeness unfold... Nemesis are you starting to understand why I said that being a cunt nozzle only gets you like a week ban but this guy deserves a lot more.

maynard
11-01-2012, 01:22 AM
ban changed 2 three days....

1 month for this is beyond overkill... nor do I believe your threat 2 be real... simply you venting frustration over you thinking he hacks... just the same, this will be a good eye opener for you that making any threat on the server or community will not be tolerated.

closed, resolved.

XX0wnsXY
11-01-2012, 01:23 AM
This thread really delivers. Anyway, i have no say..but a permaban seems harsh. Although, as nemesis put it "being a cunt" doesnt really help in this case.

Its really up to clan, but i can see how this can be perceived as a joke and not something serious.

....i didnt know i was mortal. Rustled.

Woops didnt know maynard was posting...i would have beat him if not for shitty typing on this shitty ipad.

CYBER
11-01-2012, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5i7lu2pGQ&t=1m44s
that is all.

edit: how the fuck do ppl sneak up and close threads without me noticing ...
ergh. my bad maymay...

maynard
11-01-2012, 01:45 AM
my bad, figured you had already been banned for like 3 days, was aiming for a week ban... saw it's fresh.... so one week ban it is.

Vladninja
11-01-2012, 01:56 AM
my bad, figured you had already been banned for like 3 days, was aiming for a week ban... saw it's fresh.... so one week ban it is.
Discussed in Steam and agree with this week long ban. Hope you learned your lesson.