PDA

View Full Version : Mute

NoWheaties
12-08-2012, 03:20 PM
so i got mute on gg (i thing by bitch) apparently i held my voice down. People said it was probably a glitch, i was playing wiht no sound and was not trying to spam

thanks
steam id STEAM_0:1:50956693 :icon_mrgreen: :reddot:

thecat
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Wrong place wrong format but I do agree with you.
Post a demo next time.

NoWheaties
12-08-2012, 04:11 PM
where do i post for mutes? in the ban list? and what do you mean demo. :icon_mrgreen:

maynard
12-08-2012, 04:12 PM
your mute should be temporary... so in short... wait for it 2 end...

NoWheaties
12-08-2012, 04:24 PM
nope.avi its permanent :banghead:

thecat
12-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Admin abuse thread that's where you post this.
This is probably a fail mute.

Carmichal
12-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Nowheaties is an idiot child. Betting he got that mute for a reason.

thecat
12-09-2012, 03:06 PM
So you think that nowheaties deserves a perma mute.
Not that smart.

XX0wnsXY
12-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Not that smart.

posting useless comments and spamming threads, but saying nothing at all.. not that smart.

CYBER
12-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Wrong place wrong format but I do agree with you.
Post a demo next time.

Admin abuse thread that's where you post this.
This is probably a fail mute.

Not that smart.

Would you fucking STOP interfering and butting into threads that have nothing to do with you???
You don't know the procedures and you throw a generic comment?! Temp non-abuse mutes aren't handled on the forums FYI, you wannabe know-it-all piece of shit. He claimed the admin had a reason to mute him, so no abuse obviously, so the temp is gonna get itself resolved... You don't tell him to repost in another thread... -.-

You also dont even know the details or actual FACTS on whether or not it was a perma mute... or why he was ACTUALLY muted. Not everyone is :1- honest. 2- Smart. I cant tell you how many times people think they got perma muted, and insist they were, and then later they discover they were wrong...

You have no reason or right to just come in here and post a fucking useless comment.

Charmichal is a gg admin, unlike you. You might think the comment is irrelevant but it actually is VERY relevant because she's one of the go-to people when it comes to gg recently, and she would know background information about this person whether they deserved or didnt deserve to get muted in the first place. She would also know if the admin "Bitch" has a temper or is a trigger-happy admin that uses his admin too much on people.

So yeah, shut the mother-fucking up, or I will unleash Nemesis on you. After we sign a temporary alliance treaty of course.

-------------------
That said, dear OP:p, it definitely isn't a perma mute.
I suggest u wait it out like Maynard said, usually they end by the end of the day.
If you are still having issues after a couple days, repost here, and someone RELEVANT (hint hint NOT YOU CAT) will get involved and see why the long period. An admin definitely shouldn't slap a perma for technical difficulties, i'll tell u that. So don't assume it was.

Moving along...

thecat
12-09-2012, 08:57 PM
First I am not spamming second I am saying that this is probably a fail mute not posting useless comments.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

This guy posted in the wrong place and I posted where he/she post this kind of stop for future reference and I said that this was a fail mute which it probably was.
For future reference where can non admins post since this is not really an admin abuse thread even though it should be.

CYBER
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I am saying that this is probably a fail mute.

see? THIS. How the fuck did you get to THIS??

Where in his post did you get the feel that the admin was like "fuck it, he's cute and cudly enough, i'll perma mute him for no reason whatsoever, and abuse my admin"...
WHERE? And your opinion doesn't matter anyway in the procedure... so why bother??

From what I read here by the poster himself, EVERYTHING done by the admin was justifiable:
- user spamming voice in game (accidental or not)
- disrupting the server in game (accidental or not)
- user has voice enable 0 and definitely wouldn't have heard oral replies. (that's on the user, although admins usually always follow up with typed text.)
- admin goes in and immediately mutes the person temporary (not perma, TEMP) assuming it's a spammer.
I see no fail in that, heck i'd have done that in a heartbeat if someone pressed on the mic for more than 6 seconds with no constructive feedback over the mic...

So again, shut the fuck up. Stay on the sidelines with your muzzle SHUT. And don't get involved.

It's not just that you are annoying the ever-loving crap out of me and other important members in IBIS, but you are steering the players WRONG on the forums but providing inadequate information that is misleading and/or does not follow OUR protocol and procedure. THAT is why I'm pissed at you butting in.

So yeah, I really don't care WHY you do it, DON'T do it. As simple as that.
Stop arguing with me, I'm probably not gonna reply to you here anymore.

EDIT:

For future reference where can non admins post since this is not really an admin abuse thread even though it should be.
There IS an admin abuse thread fucktard. It's right in front of your face on the main forums board. Under Rules -> Admin Abuse. One stop-shop for all servers.

And even then, you must know whether what the admin did is abuse or not before you post anywhere with an adequate demo... -.-

thecat
12-09-2012, 09:31 PM
No it says forum-counter-strike-gungame mute.
What I meant by fail mute was the perma part of the mute not the mute it-self.

brett friggin favre
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
stfu bitch is pretty quick on the trigger sometimes, wouldnt be surprised if he went perma. my opinion is if we see nowheaties in-game, unmute if it hasn't expired, remute if he's a problem

CYBER
12-09-2012, 11:35 PM
stfu bitch is pretty quick on the trigger sometimes, wouldnt be surprised if he went perma. my opinion is if we see nowheaties in-game, unmute if it hasn't expired, remute if he's a problem

yup.
hence why i mentionned above that we needed to see if the admin is trigger happy, or if the player deserved it.
I agree with what you're saying. Just like i mentionned above: His mute should be expired soon, if it hasn't after a while or if it was a perma, then we need to see why "stfu bitch" went trigger happy...

but as far as we see it now, the case is resolved with what u said until further notice.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2012, 11:50 PM
No it says forum-counter-strike-gungame mute.
What I meant by fail mute was the perma part of the mute not the mute it-self.

how...how do you keep yourself alive? try looking in the Forums>Rules>Admin Abuse section. jesus christ, you're unbelievable.

- |STFU Bitch| -
12-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Alright just to clarify, what happened was Wheaties came into a game, and a couple minutes later he asked why he was muted (in text of course) I had no idea, because i did not mute him. I have muted him before, for constant talking..........ridiculous constant talking/whining. but in this case, i did not, i have no idea what was going on. and when i mute ppl (for reasons needing a mute ex: spamming/racial remarks) i usually do it for no more than 15 mins. So if it was perma (sure it wasnt) i do apologize. otherwise idk what happened.:icon_mrgreen:

@ brett, only time im quick on the trigger is when ppl rejoin for levels. really do hate that. :/ otherwise u crazy favre, u crazeh :icon_mrgreen:

i never aboose :I

maynard
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
and when i mute ppl (for reasons needing a mute ex: spamming/racial remarks)

you can't mute people for racial remakes unless....

1 it's directed at someone in the server
2 it's being spammed over and over.

ibis allows racial comments, remakes, jokes etc...

- |STFU Bitch| -
12-13-2012, 01:56 PM
@ maynard

orly, didn't kno that :I alrighty then so just mute for spam it is.

also, if a prepubescent child comes in with their highpitched justin beaver voice, would it be justifiable to mute them? just cuz their voice is annoying? we should really have a "no pubes no mic" rule :icon_mrgreen:

maynard
12-13-2012, 02:44 PM
also, if a prepubescent child comes in with their highpitched justin beaver voice, would it be justifiable to mute them? just cuz their voice is annoying?

No... it would not be ok.

Erdenay
12-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Seems like someone needs to read the rules.

Assassin
12-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Lol maybe all new admins should have to go through a...training if you will...with an ULA or a clan member on what is and isn't retarded to do on the servers.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Lol maybe all new admins should have to go through a...training if you will...with an ULA or a clan member on what is and isn't retarded to do on the servers.

brought up in the past, rejected. they're given links to the rules and TOS when they sign up. if they fuck up after, it's on their head.

Erdenay
12-13-2012, 06:57 PM
brought up in the past, rejected. they're given links to the rules and TOS when they sign up. if they fuck up after, it's on their head.

Besides, if that happens, we'd not be able to chuckle from their fuck-ups ;)

Assassin
12-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Or cash in on it like that one guy that was like...I just bought admin...unban me...lulzy.

Chikun
12-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Or cash in on it like that one guy that was like...I just bought admin...unban me...lulzy.

That thread was glorious. Thinking about it is making me laugh.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-14-2012, 12:34 AM

which one was this? i vaguely remember it, but can't recall who the guy was. it wasn't dogbrother, was it?

Assassin
12-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Lol I think it was stickied on the forum where he posted it...I don't remember where..

Erdenay
12-14-2012, 06:43 PM
While I may not have that... This was just as hilarious:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9894-Spasm-Ibis.a-STEAM_0-0-1491746-Multihack

Assassin
12-14-2012, 07:19 PM
While I may not have that... This was just as hilarious:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9894-Spasm-Ibis.a-STEAM_0-0-1491746-Multihack

Lol look we all know spasm hacks. Don't try to deny it. Just like you...wolfen....aleko... I mean the list just goes on.

thecat
12-14-2012, 09:08 PM
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want me to fuck up as admin.
?????
:question:

Carmichal
12-14-2012, 09:48 PM
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want me to fuck up as admin.
?????
:question:

I'd just like you gone. No matter the circumstances.

thecat
12-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Just give me a fucking number.
I think I know what I did to piss you off and I am trying to stop doing it.

What
12-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Just give me a fucking number.
I think I know what I did to piss you off and I am trying to stop doing it.

It probably involves you being here.

thecat
12-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Piss off What, no one asked you.

What
12-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Piss off What, no one asked you.

I spread the truth where its needed.

Erdenay
12-15-2012, 11:07 AM
What can I say - What really has a great thing going when it comes to making friends and communicating with people. I should also note that he has an incredible talent for coherent, interesting and hilarious blogs: I highly recommend checking them out.

thecat
12-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Maybe after he stops going to all of my posts and replying with something like, I hate you cat.

What
12-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Maybe after he stops going to all of my posts and replying with something like, I hate you cat.

Swing and a miss.

thecat
12-15-2012, 02:27 PM
It's true you do that all and I mean all the time.

CYBER
12-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Maybe after he stops going to all of my posts and replying with something like, I hate you cat.nope.
If anything this is buying him back the respect you'll never earn. I find it hilarious how much EVERYONE hates you and wants you choking on some tiny asian dick like a fucking lemon-soaked fish bone, and you're still here...

You're like a fucking crack prostitute with saggy tits and ass who starts begging you (almost to the point of her paying YOU) to do her...

Seriously, just leave, die a horrible and miserable death worthy of each of your 9 worthless lives, and have your hopefully dead father who despises himself for using a defectictive 2 cent condom, wake up from the dead and post the proof picture of your happy demise with a newspaper for certification.
Then, and only then will these forums ever regain any form of respect to before you sucked the glory out of it.

Now run along and go lick your own ballsack, probably the most action you'll ever have if your conversational skills are anything like your forum posts...

Erdenay
12-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Seems like reading sarcasm is a lost art... Just like parenting.

thecat
12-15-2012, 02:49 PM
CYBER are your saying that no matter what I will always be hatted in the community.
We will see what happens in 4 years, flamer.
Erdenay I knew that you were joking but I still might read What's blog.

What
12-15-2012, 03:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA My ass you did son.

brett friggin favre
12-15-2012, 03:44 PM
CYBER are your saying that no matter what I will always be hatted in the community.

well you're right about one thing

http://i.imgur.com/VBzAs.png

CYBER
12-15-2012, 03:45 PM

you wont last 4 years lol... i'll personally attest to that bud :)

Heck, the only reason you're still around NOW is because some people find their daily dose of "wtf" in your posts, and aren't willing to let go your idiocy yet. But much like hellraiser kush, and many many many MANYYYYY other idiots who spawned before you, you won't last long before people get eventually bored of you and you would be either banned, or ignored to the point where you wouldn't even exist here. Then you'll wither and die.
I'm not saying this as a threat, i really don't need to considering the impressions you've made so far.

I'm saying this as a statistical recurring fact from previous experiences here.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

well you're right about one thing

http://i.imgur.com/VBzAs.png

hahaha brett, you made my day.
This is going straight to my desktop wall.

thecat
12-15-2012, 05:14 PM
We will see.
What if my posts stop sucking.
BTW hellraiser was not banned for posting stupid shit.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-15-2012, 06:37 PM
We will see.
What if my posts stop sucking.
BTW hellraiser was not banned for posting stupid shit.

if your posts suddenly stop sucking, that tells us it was a conscious effort on your part to act like a reatard, in which case you'd be nothing but a troll. and quite possibly the dumbest troll we have ever seen (although hallwagner would give you a run for your money) give up, and go away. and regarding hellraiser, you don't see him around here anymore, now do you?

thecat
12-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Or maybe I am learning.
Ever think of that acolyte.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Or maybe I am learning.
Ever think of that acolyte.

i can honestly say the thought never crossed my mind.

Assassin
12-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Aco stop trolling.

Rapedollar$
12-20-2012, 05:03 AM
ah the giggles...

Rage
12-20-2012, 05:11 AM
I miss hallwagner. As much of an idiot he was, it was still amusing

Assassin
12-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah allthough Keichi or w/e his name is sure is taking the spot fast..

thecat
12-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Yah he made like two or three threads today.
I think that could be an IBIS record.

What
12-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Yah he made like two or three threads today.
I think that could be an IBIS record.

You are a cyst on the anus of society.

thecat
12-24-2012, 08:13 PM
You are the most random hater that I have ever seen.
Another IBIS record, broken.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-25-2012, 09:06 AM
I miss WalterBrunswick. As much of an drunk he was, it was still amusing...

Holy-sonic, Rob, Mag36 etc...

Give me back the fucking old admin plugin... i hate SM admin ...

@ma_cexec maynard "say @ma_ban thecat 9999999"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-25-2012, 11:08 AM

that wouldn't do anything i don't think. typing ma_ban into chat wasn't the command. it was @ban. though it would be better to not even bother with the chat part, and execute directly from console.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-25-2012, 12:11 PM
that wouldn't do anything i don't think. typing ma_ban into chat wasn't the command. it was @ban. though it would be better to not even bother with the chat part, and execute directly from console.

I'm right and you're wrong, I can use "@ma_ban" in the chat :lmao::smirk:

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/cms/index.php/documentation/usage/50-available-admin-commands-in-mani-admin-plug-in

maynard
12-25-2012, 01:57 PM
mag is still on steam and posts once in a blue moon.

brett friggin favre
12-25-2012, 04:52 PM
he gave me portal 2 a while back. that was awesome

Rage
12-30-2012, 12:57 AM
I miss WalterBrunswick. As much of an drunk he was, it was still amusing...

Holy-sonic, Rob, Mag36 etc...

deadeyedennis FTW

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2012, 09:10 AM
deadeyedennis FTW

god damn i miss dennis. and chronic.

maynard
12-30-2012, 10:26 AM
not sure what happened 2 dennis... chronic passed away.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2012, 11:08 AM
not sure what happened 2 dennis... chronic passed away.

o.O

oh shit, last i heard was when he and his son popped into ZM maybe, 10 months ago? might have been more. damn.

maynard
12-30-2012, 11:19 AM
he told me like 2 and a half years ago that he was dying of cancer and only had about a year left which was just enough 2 see his kid graduate. I know he soon after lost his hand due 2 cancer, as I saw pics of it... so if he was playing CSS... that's kind of out there.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
he told me like 2 and a half years ago that he was dying of cancer and only had about a year left which was just enough 2 see his kid graduate. I know he soon after lost his hand due 2 cancer, as I saw pics of it... so if he was playing CSS... that's kind of out there.

no, his son was playing, under his name (and the <ibis> tag) and when i asked about it, chronic himself got on the mic and chatted.

maynard
12-30-2012, 12:34 PM
his cancer must have gone into remission... just the same, I don't see him still being alive, or having much time if he is. he was pretty bad last I talked with him.

Joker
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
deadeyedennis FTW

awe dude I miss dennis.....

brett friggin favre
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
had some gooood times with dennis, even if he did almost get me banned when i started here XD