PDA

View Full Version : Slurh

forsakensoul
01-03-2013, 04:40 PM
I banned the person below and hit 1 month instead of a few days. He was aimbotting and walling, this was observed by several regulars including Donckey. In cs_cornered he shot half the other team in the first spawn moment. I did not get a demo as it was imperative he go - my apologies as to that mistake.

Player Slurh
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:59847803
Steam Community 76561198079961335
IP address 76.123.176.17
Invoked on 12-31-12 14:17
Banlength 1 mo
Expires on 01-30-13 14:17
Reason Aimbot
Banned by Admin forsakensoul
Banned from GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (2) Slurh, Slurh

XX0wnsXY
01-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Ok a few things. Good on you for coming to report, however, this is all wrong..

First of all..this should be in the "admin perma ban requests" section

Secondly..you don't have to record your own demos anymore. There is a SourceTV in the servers at all times which records demos here: ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/. All you have to do is find the map from the day you banned him (12/31) and upload the demo to your computer, then reupload that demo to your ban thread. If all else fails, if you could atleast bring us the demo and put it in the proper section..we might be able to work with it.

It would be better for you to learn how to report bans properly now, and avoid having clan and ULAs hunting you down in the future.

We don't take regulars word for hacks. If you don't have a demo..it didn't happen, thus, potentially letting a hacker go free. Please, fix these errors. There is a sticky in the admin perma section that will tell you how to do everything. Closed, as format is wrong.