Scottebrown
01-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Name in game: Disaster
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11593586
Who banned you: DJ Panda
When: 01-03-13 19:56
Where: GG server
Why banned: Wallhacks
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=disaster&Submit=

Other/Reason to unban: Revising what I previously said. Hey, it's Disaster and I know I have no room to speak because it was me who was being "observed" but, it's frustrating being banned especially from fun servers, no I wasn't walling if I could I would put my hand on a bible and swear just as in a court. Yes, I am a try hard and I do listen to people walking, why not the game is meant to be fun but, I want to do good while playing it. I had been trying to find a good GG server because it seems most have strange mods attached to it such as WC3, Turbo, etc. After my first session where I won on city I was even thinking of purchasing admin because it's a server I would like to play on daily in my spare time and I myself would like to keep people who cheat out. Yes I have cheated before in video games such as, GTA "it's fun getting RPG's and blowing people up XD" I work in Rolla, MO as a Paramedic at St. James ambulance district. I work 48 on get 72 off so I have quite a bit of time to play video games. I wouldn't risk cheating on a game that I could get VAC banned and lose my account and other games forever, that's simply idiotic. Well, I enjoyed playing on yalls server you're doing it right! Great reg, fun people, and admins who stay aware of the situations in hand. I'm an all around easy guy to get along with. I help others when needed, hell I do it for a living. I won't sit here and confess to something I didn't do but, I will apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. I'm 20 years of age and I still live with my parents so the money I do make I tend to blow on electronics. I have Astro a40's with a 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound mix-amp along with a $200 sound card. I can hear people in game from quite far away. I use common sense in game, such as if I hear somebody then the footsteps stop 1: They are either camping around where they were last heard. 2: They got owned by a teamate. 3: They disconnected. I will always be a try hard in video games, why play if you're not going to try. I've played the game for probably 5 years. This is the first ban I've ever received and I was kind shocked when I did. That's up to the admins though not me, they are there to keep assholes out and keep it a fun and clean game. Everybody in the game was having a great time and seemed fun to be around. I wouldn't come in here QQ'ing about the ban if I knew I was hacking, if you cheat in life karma will catch up. I fess up to my shit, I've learned to do that working in the job environment I do. For example if somebody is having chest pains and you give them aspirin and their systolic blood pressure is above 90(possible myocardial infarction - heart attack) that's a problem, give them nitro(can make it subside) warn them of the side effects and move on. I do respect the admins decision because it is their server. Hopefully I can return playing and if I get unbanned I will most likely purchase admin if the deal you had on the MOTD is still going on. I hope you all have a good night and hopefully I'll be in there trying to get nade kills and raging because they only do 60 damage if it's stuck in there head and if you shoot an awp through glass it pretty much renders it useless but hey that's source!

Rage
01-04-2013, 11:30 PM
I believe in you

Dj panda
01-05-2013, 01:42 AM
You are most likley not getting unbanned, 2 ulas Voted yes and it is pretty fuckiing obvious you are hacking. You are a liar and i dont take well do liars. You can still donate money to our server, though you wont be able to play here at all still :P

CYBER
01-05-2013, 03:31 AM
Name in game: Disaster
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11593586
Who banned you: DJ Panda
When: 01-03-13 19:56
Where: GG server
Why banned: Wallhacks
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=disaster&Submit=

Other/Reason to unban: Revising what I previously said. Hey, it's Disaster and I know I have no room to speak because it was me who was being "observed" but, it's frustrating being banned especially from fun servers, no I wasn't walling if I could I would put my hand on a bible and swear just as in a court. Yes, I am a try hard and I do listen to people walking, why not the game is meant to be fun but, I want to do good while playing it. If there is a way to dispute the ban could I? I had been trying to find a good GG server because it seems most have strange mods attached to it such as WC3, Turbo, etc. After my first session where I won on city I was even thinking of purchasing admin because it's a server I would like to play on daily in my spare time and I myself would like to keep people who cheat out. Yes I have cheated before in video games such as, GTA "it's fun getting RPG's and blowing people up XD" I work in Rolla, MO as a Paramedic at St. James ambulance district. I work 48 on get 72 off so I have quite a bit of time to play video games. I wouldn't risk cheating on a game that I could get VAC banned and lose my account and other games forever, that's simply idiotic. Well, I enjoyed playing on yalls server you're doing it right! Great reg, fun people, and admins who stay aware of the situations in hand. I'm an all around easy guy to get along with. I help others when needed, hell I do it for a living. I won't sit here and confess to something I didn't do but, I will apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. I'm 20 years of age and I still live with my parents so the money I do make I tend to blow on electronics. I have Astro a40's with a 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound mix-amp along with a $200 sound card. I can hear people in game from quite far away. I use common since in game, such as if I hear somebody then the footsteps stop 1: They are either camping around where they were last heard. 2: They got owned by a teamate. 3: They disconnected. I will always be a try hard in video games, why play if you're not going to try. I've played the game for probably 5 years. This is the first ban I've ever received and I was kind shocked when I did. That's up to the admins though not me, they are there to keep assholes out and keep it a fun and clean game. Everybody in the game was having a great time and seemed fun to be around. I wouldn't come in here QQ'ing about the ban if I knew I was hacking, if you cheat in life karma will catch up. I fess up to my shit, I've learned to do that working in the job environment I do. For example if somebody is having chest pains and you give them aspirin and their systolic blood pressure is above 90(possible myocardial infarction - heart attack) that's a problem, give them nitro(can make it subside) warn them of the side effects and move on. I do respect the admins decision because it is their server. Hopefully I can return playing and if I get unbanned I will most likely purchase admin if the deal you had on the MOTD is still going on. I hope you all have a good night and hopefully I'll be in there trying to get nade kills and raging because they only do 60 damage if it's stuck in there head and if you shoot an awp through glass it pretty much renders it useless but hey that's source!

the wall...
I have been out-matched.
I surrender.

edit: taste of my own medecine ftl ..

Scottebrown
01-05-2013, 05:55 AM
If your referring to my post as the "wall" because it is so long I apologize for the life story bro XD. I feel as if it is better to post more than just say "unban me bitches I wasn't hacking" which to me doesn't seem like a good way to go about things. If I have a patient in the back of the ambulance that is yelling at me I'm not just going to say "here take some meds asshole" lol. That may get me banned from my profession :p.

thecat
01-05-2013, 11:07 AM
I doubt that you will be unbaned because you were obviously hacking.
+1 for the wall, even if you are lying.
P.S I did watch the demo.

CYBER
01-05-2013, 03:38 PM
OH don't worry. I got your back "brah".
Here's your third ULA vote, and final nail in the coffin.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10393-Disaster-STEAM_0-1-11593586-01-03-13-19-56

Hacks.
Unban request denied. Enjoy the perma.

/Closed.