PDA

View Full Version : just bought admin

Gomer Pyle
02-04-2013, 02:05 PM
i just bought admin, was wondering when it will be affective.

brett friggin favre
02-04-2013, 02:09 PM
should be on the next map change. be familiar with the TOS and server rules.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6-Tos

Gomer Pyle
02-04-2013, 02:19 PM
ok is the tag, something i have to add by going to options menu... or by typing it to the end of my name?

Joker
02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
ok is the tag, something i have to add by going to options menu... or by typing it to the end of my name?

either one will do, but the most preferable and most widely used is to put the tag at the end of your steam name by typing it in.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-04-2013, 02:50 PM
either one will do, but the most preferable and most widely used is to put the tag at the end of your steam name by typing it in.

is he talking about the clan tag section? has zero allowed that co count?

Assassin
02-04-2013, 02:59 PM
No he just meant should it be before or after I beleive. After is the standard.

Joker
02-07-2013, 11:15 AM
is he talking about the clan tag section? has zero allowed that co count?

yes he's talking about the clan tag section. Zero some time in the past mentioned that it was ok to have the ibis.a clan tag, but you have to be in the steam group obviously. I don't think anyone really even uses that anymore though so it's mostly useless.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2013, 12:04 PM
yes he's talking about the clan tag section. Zero some time in the past mentioned that it was ok to have the ibis.a clan tag, but you have to be in the steam group obviously. I don't think anyone really even uses that anymore though so it's mostly useless.

it's also not the best place to have the tag, considering how it doesn't really follow general practice, and given the intelligence of most of our players (and for that matter admins as well) this level of fuck-up would seriously screw with them.

Assassin
02-07-2013, 06:11 PM
it's also not the best place to have the tag, considering how it doesn't really follow general practice, and given the intelligence of most of our players (and for that matter admins as well) this level of fuck-up would seriously screw with them.
Yup. Agree 100%

maynard
02-07-2013, 10:00 PM
we made an exception once and that was for iplaywithahelmeton

he couldn't fit the tag in with his name, so he was told 2 use the tag provided with that group. all admins should have the tag typed into their name.

Assassin
02-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Close?