PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf, 2/5/13,2:30PM EST, STEAM_0:0:48875306

Ace 5LB Gummybear
02-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Name In Game: Lone Wolf
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:48875306
Where: GG (First map Sex Fix) (Second Deagle)
Link To Ban: Source Bans... Does this everytime. Not updating or showing my bans.<-- This is consistant through all my bans never shows.
Reason For Perma Ban: Wall Hacks
Two attachments. Demo: Lone, is of Sex Fix where i was unsure, and did not make the ban.
Second Demo: Lone2, Where Im 100% he is walling. Re-ran a few times and cursor follows through.

Link to Previous Ban: For aimbotting. http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:48875306&advType=steamid

acolyte_to_jippity
02-05-2013, 04:13 PM
he's not banned though. like, he was still playing after you left.

Ace 5LB Gummybear
02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
I dont understand! lol Everytime i do a ban a Clan member has to go behind me and redo it.... even in the videos it shows i ban for 4 hours. and nothing

brett friggin favre
02-05-2013, 04:30 PM
not seeing a thing. you'd need to have something a hell of a lot more obvious especially on deagle, so easy to anticipate when and where people are gonna be coming from especially on a full/nearly full server.

not clicking your stupid "I'm a tool" button, but my vote is NO

about your ban issue, talk to zero if you haven't already. seems like you did it right in the demo.

XX0wnsXY
02-06-2013, 12:42 AM
I agree that this is not walling. You can't really determine walls on deagle unless it's extremely obvious wtfhax, because the map is so small, and almost anywhere you look is going to trace someone. Plus, it looks like he's just playing it smart, and knows the most popular areas for enemies to be. Unbanned and closed.

Edit..no unbanning needed since your sourcebans hates you :D