PDA

View Full Version : Lychee 02.21.13 11:00 AM EST STEAM_0:1:3585424

Grits
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Name in Game: Lychee

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:3585424

Where: WCS Server

Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A3585424&Submit=

Reason to ban: Warding house/objective on crackhouse knowingly. I was nebula at the front steps of house as T. Lychee, as CT, dropped all three wards there. He proceeded to ward the house after this, and I believe he did so before as well.

Now, I like Lychee just fine, minus his Human whoring, but he was being a dick to everyone playing this morning. I don't usually post ban requests.

In Demo, it starts at about Tick 21000 (EDIT* sry bout the missing 0 before). Hung wards the house, not knowing he can't. Sobobi points it out. Next round or so, Lychee switches races, wards the house also. This continues.

What
02-21-2013, 12:43 PM
He does know better, and I know for a fact that his ban from immune almost a year ago was for warding the house on crackhouse. He should be looking at a temp for this.

Locust
02-21-2013, 12:48 PM
EDIT: Grits you need to make a poll to vote on with the three options. Ban Warn No ban

Also the tick starts and 21000 not 2100.

But I vote for temp ban given his history with the server and the warnings that were given in game

lychee
02-21-2013, 12:53 PM
I know I am at fault for warding, but I was pointing out the fact is Hung biggles was warding house first. The players say it is fine then I ward too. I asked him to stop warding and hung biggles continues this. It is fine to ban me, but not the other player too?

What
02-21-2013, 01:01 PM
You have done this before lychee, just because someone else is breaking the rules you are not allowed to do so as well, call an admin in or votekick/ban

You were told before that it was not allowed, you have been banned before for it, and the last time was because you also felt someone else was doing it first.

You know how I remember? cause that other person was me.

Locust
02-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Also hung placed a total of 1 ward down in the house... was told it was illegal and stopped.

After that you ended up placing a total of 6 illegal wards down.

Dj panda
02-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Your a fucking retard lychee, and your a former admin so you saying well he did it so im doing it does not fucking cut it. I really expected more from someone like you lychee and not to use that kind of excuse...

sobobi
02-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I was there too, hung biggles accidently warded the house and the next round lychee put like 3 wards in it and I was like : YOU c**t why did you ward the house and he replied : Because hung did that too. Next round hung didn't do it and lychee repeated the act. I call for a ban!

Locust
02-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Two votes. Enough for a ban. Banned for 1 week.

Link: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A3585424&Submit=

Erdenay
02-21-2013, 04:12 PM
You have done this before lychee, just because someone else is breaking the rules you are not allowed to do so as well, call an admin in or votekick/ban

You were told before that it was not allowed, you have been banned before for it, and the last time was because you also felt someone else was doing it first.

You know how I remember? cause that other person was me.

This. As a former admin and a long-time regular, you should know better.

Spasm
02-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Closing thread, reduced ban time to 3 days as he has a past history of these violations but it is not enough for a week, closed.