PDA

View Full Version : Lawlyou, 2/22/2013 4:15pm est, steam_0:0:49915626

Ace 5LB Gummybear
02-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Name in Game: LAWLYOU
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:49915626
Where: GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoSt...
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:49915626&advType=steamid
Reason for perma ban: Aimbot

Very Obvious, as soon as the round starts that its an aimbot. After being "discovered" he toggles off... The reason it wasn't an instant ban, was I was trying to give jwtemp a chance to see and make his first ban. I went ahead and banned and jwtemp got him when he came back in. (see NOTE)

NOTE: LAWLYOU (STEAM_0:0:49915626), is the same user as URANUS (STEAM_0:0:29165565). Who also recieved a 2 week ban moments after I banned him. Thank you jwtemp | ibis.a, for that.

brett friggin favre
02-22-2013, 05:08 PM
hax but i can't see any correlation between this guy and URANUS. their ip's are vastly different and they share no aliases.

Ace 5LB Gummybear
02-22-2013, 05:38 PM
Ya, took us a second he joined next map raising hell just where the last one left off. Same voice, attitude, im 99.99% sure it's the same guy. jwtemp will probably come in and post the uranus's ban to try to upgrade shortly. Since he had 5 previous bans

brett friggin favre
02-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Ya, took us a second he joined next map raising hell just where the last one left off. Same voice, attitude, im 99.99% sure it's the same guy. jwtemp will probably come in and post the uranus's ban to try to upgrade shortly. Since he had 5 previous bans

uranus has only 1 ip, on our servers and on others. it is 24.136.151.80 (north carolina) . lawlyou is a new account, ip 216.41.247.29 (tennessee). another steam account for lawlyou is STEAM_0:1:10729911, but this isn't uranus. that account also used the ip 66.191.245.68 (again, tennessee). lawlyou is located in tennessee as confirmed by the 2 ip's i can find on him, and uranus is from north carolina. both assholes for sure but not the same asshole.

What
02-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Could just be in-game friends, would explain why one would join and pick up where the other left off.

jwtemp
02-22-2013, 07:53 PM
100% grade-A assholes. I agree with Gummy - I believe it's the exact same person. Brett, you can't discount that he could've been using a proxy, it IS possible, although What is probably right and they're just best butt buds. I mean, the two voices sounded IDENTICAL.

At any rate, permanently ban this guy. He was practically begging for it and was basically mocking us from the time he joined to the time he was banned.

Thread inc. for URANUS.

brett friggin favre
02-22-2013, 07:55 PM
100% grade-A assholes. I agree with Gummy - I believe it's the exact same person. Brett, you can't discount that he could've been using a proxy, it IS possible, although What is probably right and they're just best butt buds. I mean, the two voices sounded IDENTICAL.

At any rate, permanently ban this guy. He was practically begging for it and was basically mocking us from the time he joined to the time he was banned.

Thread inc. for URANUS.

actually i can discount that. the ip's are consistent, one user always in north carolina, one always in tennessee. he wouldn't use a proxy for 1 and not for the other, and there would be some overlap. not the same person.

jwtemp
02-22-2013, 08:05 PM
You can't possibly know this for sure. :) I can use the same proxy for one account and never for the other, wouldn't this make the most sense if I wanted to dupe people? Actually, I can't come up with a reason to use a proxy for CS:S EXCEPT to do this.

But alright, I'm willing to concede it was likely two different people. You might think differently though had you heard the two voices.

XX0wnsXY
02-23-2013, 01:03 PM
most def hax. I don't know about the correlation between this guy and uranus..if anyone finds solid evidence please post, but for now..closed and perma'd.