PDA

View Full Version : (H3F ( 6R33N | 02/24/13 11:00am |

Chef C Green
02-24-2013, 11:27 AM
No, I haven't finally pissed off another player to write an abuse thread, just a CSS addict looking for intervention.

Name in Game: (H3F ( 6R33N (Self-ban)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:46282601
Where: All Servers
Link to any previous bans: Previous Bans (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A46282601&Submit=)
Reason to ban:

As a college student, I'm approaching the end of term with three weeks remaining, and I'm not nearly where I should be as far as school work goes. Needless to say, I'm playing CSS a bit too often at the expense of my work, and as I don't want to uninstall CSS and have to re-download the maps later, I was hoping CLAN would step in with a month ban to help get my priorities in shape? I'd ban myself, but A) I don't have an official rule to base the ban, and B) I've been yelled at for banning myself for non-community based reasons.

Up till now I've tried restraining myself, but when you're on the computer throughout the day, the appeal of a map or two turns into several hours in-game. A 1 month ban will allow me to finish my papers, plan my culinary practicals (sitting down and working on the recipes), and round out the term with (hopefully) high scoring finals.

In short; knock some sense into me with a decisive blow from your ban hammer! Thanks :wtg:

Carmichal
02-24-2013, 11:34 AM
No, I haven't finally pissed off another player to write an abuse thread, just a CSS addict looking for intervention.

Name in Game: (H3F ( 6R33N (Self-ban)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:46282601
Where: All Servers
Link to any previous bans: Previous Bans (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A46282601&Submit=)
Reason to ban:

As a college student, I'm approaching the end of term with three weeks remaining, and I'm not nearly where I should be as far as school work goes. Needless to say, I'm playing CSS a bit too often at the expense of my work, and as I don't want to uninstall CSS and have to re-download the maps later, I was hoping CLAN would step in with a month ban to help get my priorities in shape? I'd ban myself, but A) I don't have an official rule to base the ban, and B) I've been yelled at for banning myself for non-community based reasons.

Up till now I've tried restraining myself, but when you're on the computer throughout the day, the appeal of a map or two turns into several hours in-game. A 1 month ban will allow me to finish my papers, plan my culinary practicals (sitting down and working on the recipes), and round out the term with (hopefully) high scoring finals.

In short; knock some sense into me with a decisive blow from your ban hammer! Thanks :wtg:

Wait that was you the entire time?

Assassin
02-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Uninstall Steam bro...or at least admin regulate it so that it can't open. Make you think twice about doing it.

XX0wnsXY
02-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned as per your request for 1month. Message me if you want it lifted at any time. NOW GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, KID!

CYBER
02-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Banned as per your request for 1month. Message me if you want it lifted at any time. NOW GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, KID!
i think the main idea is that he doesn't want to be able to lift the ban any time he wants. He'll be like a crack addict wanting a fix. If he comes to u before the month-ban to request unbanning, ban him MOAR.

edit: the thread was closed wasnt it -.-
DAMN U FORUMS!