PDA

View Full Version : Spectators

Chikun
03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Earlier people were sitting in spectator when the server was 18/19. Can we kick these people when it happens? Thought I'd ask.

ZERO
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
I want to let this slide for now and see if it becomes a real issue. It was annoying but not enough where we need to start kicking people. :smirk:

Chikun
03-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Mmkay.

CYBER
03-05-2013, 12:17 AM
I want to let this slide for now and see if it becomes a real issue. It was annoying but not enough where we need to start kicking people. :smirk:

as long as CLAN and ULAs are exempted -.- lol

we've had this discussion before zero, lol, i personally kept raging hardcore when i'd be sitting in spec watching a hacker for 7 minutes only to get booted by the autokick lol...

I'm sure clanners and ula's are prestige members who know better than to sit in spec doing absolutely nothing when the server is full, and would only stay there for admin purposes :wtg:

edit: somehow thought this was under wcs section. i could care less what happens in nf2 :smirk:

Assassin
03-05-2013, 01:12 AM
as long as CLAN and ULAs are exempted -.- lol

we've had this discussion before zero, lol, i personally kept raging hardcore when i'd be sitting in spec watching a hacker for 7 minutes only to get booted by the autokick lol...

I'm sure clanners and ula's are prestige members who know better than to sit in spec doing absolutely nothing when the server is full, and would only stay there for admin purposes :wtg:

edit: somehow thought this was under wcs section. i could care less what happens in nf2 :smirk:
Mexicans can't read now either? POR QUE!!!!?!!!oneone

Chikun
03-05-2013, 03:15 AM
I could care less what happens in NS2. :smirk:

Skulks don't like the taste of Mexicans anyway.