PDA

View Full Version : GG server Map Vote issues (Also tracers?)

Patmonster
03-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Damn server won't stay fixed! The end of map vote is coming up with the RTV map voting process allowing users to vote not to change the map. People are not getting a fair voting process and most people choose "Don't Change" because they think it's an RTV. Maybe a server restart would fix it? or mods restart? It has been doing this since I came on at 9am Central.

On a side note, when I came on this morning there were people complaining they could see tracers from everyone's guns. That a glitch? Or are they able to disable that? I don't see them on my screen.

Thanks guy!

Edit: Attached a screen shot of the end of map vote so you guys see what I'm talking about. I'm not going crazy! :banghead:

jwtemp
03-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Zero implemented the tracers yesterday so that's expected. I'm not sure if there's a way to disable them or not.

Patmonster
03-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Zero implemented the tracers yesterday so that's expected. I'm not sure if there's a way to disable them or not.

Ya, I thought I remembered something about that. No one knows how to disable them though lol.
Still the map voting system is fucked up.

jwtemp
03-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Has anyone complained of the issue from yesterday? I hopped on this morning but I was the only person in the server and my testing was inconclusive. It felt like the problem persisted but I couldn't be certain, especially given I was just running in a circle on sex_fix.

Patmonster
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I wasn't feeling it. Didn't get any complaints either.

ZERO
03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Have you tired a server reset?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Found it, for that plugin they decided to call it "don't change" instead of extend but they call it extend in the other parts of the program so my searching though the literally 10 different configuration files was not easy...

SM, MM and the map vote plugin were updated last night to latest versions. If there is anything else off with the map votes let me know.

The traces like our old tracers can not be turned off.