PDA

View Full Version : The Pwnage Ninja 4/18/2013 1:30 AM STEAM_0:0:15704403

SkeeterPan
04-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Name in Game: The Pwnage Ninja
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:15704403
Where: Zombie Mod server
Link to any previous bans: Multiple bans, 2 for zteleing from zombies (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A15704403+&Submit=)
Reason to ban: Cadebreaking, zteleing from zombies twice and intentionally getting tagged.

Spec him at tick 79400 to watch him break our cade and then ztele away from zombies.
At tick 89500 he intentionally gets tagged which results in a bunch of us dying.
At tick 12400 he zteles from a zombie again. This one is not so obvious because you can't see the zombie directly, just the flying particles that occur when a human turns.

Demo:

phil.™
04-18-2013, 07:29 AM
For some reason my work computer won't let me view any demo's after the steam update. Maybe I'll have some luck with my other computer at home.
I'll take a look at the demo later tonight if no other admin's take a look/take action. I wouldn't be surprised if he did do all you stated, he has been breaking rules more lately.

Patmonster
04-18-2013, 07:41 AM
Kind of off topic here, but SkeeterPan, you seem to be in ZM Server a lot. Admins don't seem to be in there as much. Instead of constantly making these posts(Thank you, btw) just add a few admins to steam and ask them to come in and instantly talk or ban these guys.

If it takes 2 days to ban someone then that's like having an infant break something and then waiting 2 days to punish them. They will have noooo idea what they did wrong. Unless they come on the forums which is doubtfull because we don't have too many hard core ZM players.(Like we do in GG or WSC) The more likely event is that they will try to log in, see they were banned, and move on to another ZM server which then keeps our pop low in that server.

TL;DR Add me in steam fag. :icon_mrgreen:

SkeeterPan
04-18-2013, 09:53 AM
Kind of off topic here, but SkeeterPan, you seem to be in ZM Server a lot. Admins don't seem to be in there as much. Instead of constantly making these posts(Thank you, btw) just add a few admins to steam and ask them to come in and instantly talk or ban these guys.

If it takes 2 days to ban someone then that's like having an infant break something and then waiting 2 days to punish them. They will have noooo idea what they did wrong. Unless they come on the forums which is doubtfull because we don't have too many hard core ZM players.(Like we do in GG or WSC) The more likely event is that they will try to log in, see they were banned, and move on to another ZM server which then keeps our pop low in that server.

I always make it a point to tell people that I'm going to report them and for what exactly. People usually end up throwing a hissy fit and telling me "lol u mad", so I'm sure they remember why they get banned.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/175/375/1687126-i_ain_t_even_mad_super.jpg

I don't plan on making a post for everyone that breaks a rule by accident, just the repeat offenders and people who are real cunts about it. This is not about me being butthurt or anything, however if someone is going to mess with me multiple times, I think it's safe to assume they will do it to others as well. Seeing as the majority of people don't care enough or don't know how to post demos, I've decided to start doing it myself.
For example the last guy I reported (lachonariumm) literally disrupts teammates every chance he gets and there have been numerous complaints about him. Just look at this post (link) (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10660-Suggestions?p=157490#post157490) where an admin (phil) tells a player (superman) to post a demo about him.

There are certain players that come to the ZM server to ruin the fun of other players and break the rules whenever there are no admins present. Keeping these trolls around is not a good way to increase server population, if anything it will decrease the population count because people get tired of trolls.

Also I remember reading somewhere that admins are not to trust players without any evidence (which I fully agree with BTW). Pestering admins on steam won't do much seeing as these trolls don't troll when admins are around and getting an admin warning is like foreplay to them.

I really appreciate that admins evaluate these demos and punish offenders accordingly. It really helps make the servers a better place. I'm trying to keep the reports down to a minimum, however there is still a lot of unnoticed douchebaggery that goes on when there are no admins around.

phil.™
04-18-2013, 10:03 AM

Even if he friends few admins, look at the time he posted, it was at 2:18AM. Such ungodly hour to be up for some people in the east coast, mid-central of the US (especially for those who work).
When there are admins, he tells us, and we make our actions.
Skeeter, it's a good thing you post these things, we gotta keep the server clean/douche bag free, and have to keep regular admins in check with forums and temp ban section like these.

And people in the future need to see that posts are made, and bans are made.

Patmonster
04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Okay okay, when did I ever say it was bad what he did or knock how he did things? If he has some admins in his friends he can just msg one of us so we can come in and witness it and get it cleaned up quicker.
People don't need to see these small bans for 2-10 days. They aren't perma and they already know those things aren't allowed, it doesn't take a lot to see these people are douches and need to be taken care of. My only reason for writing the above post was to let him know that I am willing to hop in a server real quick and take care of someone if they are causing issues. I work/play weird schedules so who knows, I may be up at 2am.

brett friggin favre
04-18-2013, 11:52 AM
given his history and the difficulties coming with the update, i'm banning him for a week after reviewing this demo. will also post a thread on watching new demos...valve sucks balls.

banned, can be seen at the link in the original post, closed.