PDA

View Full Version : [에이핑크] 윤보미 (Korean guy) Regular who got banned ....

koreanguy
04-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Name in Game:[에이핑크] 윤보미 (Korean guy)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:381755
Who banned you: NLA <--- some regular who thought i was actually hacking and probably doesn't know what bhop is
When:April 22/2013
Where: In zmod server
Why banned: Apparently i was speed hacking. Simple bhop. I know that you guys have been working hard at disabling bhop. Gotta admit you guys did a good job i can't bhop that well in your server anymore. HOWEVER, it is still possible to bhop in your server. I can gain a little but not alot of speed.
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10902-%EC%97%90%EC%9D%B4%ED%95%91%ED%81%AC-%EC%9C%A4%EB%B3%B4%EB%AF%B8-Speedhax-Deformed
Also insults where i live which is unreasonable. I dont think that you guys checked hte replay because if you guys did you would see me bhopping and also when i get over the cade, i bhopped over it so i was able to get through easily.

StarsMine
04-22-2013, 01:35 AM
I like you, you posted in the right thread in format.
Though I dont know why this thread exists however, a request was sent in but no one should have banned you yet. It has not been looked at by us admins. if someone did they should not have.

this is the ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:381755&advType=steamid&Submit

Edit:... who is NNNightmareD?
Edit 2: he is offline at time of post...

... So even though NNNightmareD should not have banned you I dont think I as a normal admin should be overriding it without talking to him, or getting him to explain himself here.
The main ban request thread still needs to be handled as well.

Good luck though.

Bruce Dern
04-22-2013, 01:57 AM
I like you Chinaman....but I can assure you that ness knows what he is talking about. I hope it does turn out that you were not hacking, but we will see

koreanguy
04-22-2013, 08:02 AM
the thing is if i hack i would have been banned by now. i dont know if i was lagging becauae i didnt check the replay. either way if i do end up banned then that is sad as this is the only zmod server i play.

i2o4
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
the thing is if i hack i would have been banned by now. i dont know if i was lagging becauae i didnt check the replay. either way if i do end up banned then that is sad as this is the only zmod server i play.

Don't worry. If you were wrongly banned, rest assured that the upper admins on this server are very capable and reasonable and will most likely unban you after reviewing the demo.

StarsMine
04-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Unbanned after talking to NNNightmareD.
You may still be banned again later after a decision has been made on your ban request thread.

Good luck have fun, dont get into to much trouble.

koreanguy
04-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks stars (: i can tell you now i dont hack. It might have been a lag spike or something that caused what ness saw. I know ness is a good guy and has good judgement but i honestly dont hack. Also this is vac secured. I have no intention on hacking o-o.

CYBER
04-23-2013, 03:21 AM
closed. handled in the ban thread.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10902-%EC%97%90%EC%9D%B4%ED%95%91%ED%81%AC-%EC%9C%A4%EB%B3%B4%EB%AF%B8-Speedhax-Deformed?p=158608#post158608