PDA

View Full Version : The M@n / 04-30-13 11:54 EST / STEAM_0:1:47584993

Ace 5LB Gummybear
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Name in Game: The M@n
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:47584993
Where: GG
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:47584993&advType=steamid
Reason for perma ban: Aimbot, possible walls didint let him stay in long enough

tic: 55113 player joins T
tic: 55800 wild shotty
tic: 59000 wild shotty

pretty sure there is a combination of no spread, and no recoil on the sub-machine guns.... but I didn't let him stay in long enough to get more.... My bad on that one.

Patmonster
04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
That demo doesn't have a "The M@n" in it. I think you uploaded the demo that was before this one http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10929-W.-04-30-13-12-30-est-steam_0-1-25604662
because I saw W. joined at the end. Find the correct demo and I'll help you out with ticks.

brett friggin favre
05-03-2013, 01:20 AM
as jumpy as those kills are, watch the autoshotty kill again. several misses first, his recoil also looks normal, spread's normal, just jumpy as hell. now look at his ping. usually we still dont see that kind of thing from ping unless its like 300, but i know i've seen stuff on shotguns that's just like WOW. AIMBOT. especially the auto shotty. then i realize i'm watching myself. so combine that with his slightly elevated ping and the fact that he has 300+ hours of css with no other recorded bans...i'm betting it's not aimbot.

CYBER
05-14-2013, 03:41 AM
as jumpy as those kills are, watch the autoshotty kill again. several misses first, his recoil also looks normal, spread's normal, just jumpy as hell. now look at his ping. usually we still dont see that kind of thing from ping unless its like 300, but i know i've seen stuff on shotguns that's just like WOW. AIMBOT. especially the auto shotty. then i realize i'm watching myself. so combine that with his slightly elevated ping and the fact that he has 300+ hours of css with no other recorded bans...i'm betting it's not aimbot.

What he said.

i've personally done WAYYY worse that that, and it usually involves a high sensitivity mouse (i personally have 5700 dpi...), jumpy hands like mine, high reflex (even if inaccurate) like mine, some luck (i wish i had that at all times...), and jumpy ping over wireless network...

so yeah, ive done this personally many times before, and i can upload u 5 demos of myself RIGHT now of me doing this even worse: with a scout, mid air, doublescoped ones, and no scoped ones.

Lesson to be learned:
Some ppl are obvious, and u'd see me and brett banning them instantly... Like THIS (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10962-gotsk1lls-05-09-13-00-07-STEAM_0-0-64091660?p=160064#post160064)guy...
but some people, IF they are hacking ,need more than a handful of ticks to ban them...
Even if it takes months... (just search for benihime, mistral, and balto and u'll see my point).

I'm not saying u fucked up, you're trying to do right, and his kills ARE somewhat jumpy, but don't get too over excited, lay back for a few maps, get many demos, and assess ur ticks before jumping the gun on the ban :)

this gets a NO from me.
keep in mind that this is a NO for THIS demo, dictating that it's inconclusive.
He might be hacking, but we cannot ban based on this demo, so keep digging :)
gd luck.

Steamer
05-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Nada, unbant.