PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason, again.

Jeimuzu
02-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Name in Game:Jeimuzu(James)
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:16845322
Who banned you:cookie_monster, warhead, or g4ce (I think it was g4ce since both monster and warhead would have warned me)
When:Saturday, Feb. 07, 12:14
Where:Atix map
Why banned:I was hiding in the building with a vender on top of me like I've seen so many other people do, and a zombie prenuked, and I think they just banned whoever was still alive.

Other/Reason to unban: I wasn't warned, and I always try to follow the rules, if I do something wrong, I immediately try to make up for it. And in this case I did nothing wrong. I just survived.

G4ce
02-07-2009, 12:52 PM
We were on atix and had 2 prenukes but the zombie that did it knew what they were doin and killed themself b4 i could c who it was so i made no action. i usualy dont have a problem but there were a few kids on today! he is now unbanned but the next admin that has this problem needs to watch more carefuly b4 banning someone! when in dought kick:pistols:

Garry
02-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Regarding Atix i give a global warning to all players at the start 3 times during the first round being on the rail i will warn/kick pre-nukeing i will warn then a Hour ban im fucked off witha good map getting fucked up by kids

ZERO
02-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Unbanned :wtg: