PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti_- | 7/14/2013 | STEAM_0:0:28322260

phil.™
07-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Name in Game: Graffiti_-
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:28322260
Where: Pub
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:28322260&advType=steamid
Reason for perma ban: Wallhack + triggerbot

joins around 30K
32K starts playing. he traces every single player with the awp scoped in. yeah, it's in the middle and where most people are, but to trace every single player down it's iffy for me. if you slow it down, he is 100% dead on trace for every player, knew where to look for the third guy exactly.
34K triggerbot, scopes and auto shoots asap.

he's only in for those 4k-5k, so may be some what inconclusive, since it is very a popular spot to get awp kills. I'm saying wall from every single trace. Plus he has VAC Ban.

CYBER
07-15-2013, 03:09 AM
fucking idiots votebanning him instantly when all they saw is a couple of shots... how would they "know" it's hacks immediately based on those shots,

and they votebanned dangles 2 seconds into the game...

what did they assume it was the same guy that came back 3 seconds later after he's been given 5 minutes ban?

fucking pub people are morons...
my gut says wallhacks because of the VERY VERY subtle traces, but these are common shots.. i've done worse with a scout, needless to say an awp...
with so little footage, i need to keep looking for anything un-arguable... because going through a couple times gave me nthn, u're onto smthn perhaps, but again, blame it on the auto-voters...

no vote as of now...
if they let him play for a fucking few more seconds we might have had smthn straightforward...

phil.™
07-15-2013, 08:03 AM
fucking idiots votebanning him instantly when all they saw is a couple of shots... how would they "know" it's hacks immediately based on those shots,

and they votebanned dangles 2 seconds into the game...

what did they assume it was the same guy that came back 3 seconds later after he's been given 5 minutes ban?

fucking pub people are morons...
my gut says wallhacks because of the VERY VERY subtle traces, but these are common shots.. i've done worse with a scout, needless to say an awp...
with so little footage, i need to keep looking for anything un-arguable... because going through a couple times gave me nthn, u're onto smthn perhaps, but again, blame it on the auto-voters...

no vote as of now...
if they let him play for a fucking few more seconds we might have had smthn straightforward...

I know right? fucking idiots voteban so fast, they were votebanning everyone who got in the server.
So i was watching the demo again, and this is what else i'm looking at.

At 32,100 - he traces and looks straight towards the middle where the enemy was (not to the left, not to the right, dead smack in the middle. Again yes, this is a popular move/something that many people look at, but look at my second tick notes why i stated this). Second enemy at the bottom, yes granted he did see him during the first kill, but the trace at 32,500 is dead on. Then the last guy, how did he know to look towards short A? He slightly moves over to "peek" where he is at, traces and shoots asap.

Now look at 33,500, enemies show up towards the right side at T base (past the walls), when he zooms in, his cross hair is focused more towards the right side towards enemy base, even past the wall. Why didn't he follow his pattern and look dead in the middle?
33,800, when his deagle locks on with the enemy at T base, his screen shakes a little, maybe it's just him and the sheer luck of looking at him, but at 33,900, his awp is look straight at the dude, and he scopes right before, has a slight trace past the box and AWP fires ASAP.

I really wish they let him play a round or two more just so we could see 100%, but with what i'm looking at, I really want to say wall with triggerbot.

CYBER
07-15-2013, 11:25 AM
for the third kill,he saw the enemy walk by when he "peeked" . and rly, he didnt even shoot through the wall, he shot after he peeked again.

dont take me wrong, i know that gut feeling u're having.. i've had that wayy too many times to count,
but im gonna need some way-in from the other ulas on this one, because althought i believe he could be wallhacking, the evidence is just too short and "doable".

not much of a pattern when u only got 3k-worth of ticks now is there?:P

worse comes to worst?
he'll be back one day, and we'd get a better demo...
i should perma ban those 3 regulars just for pissing me the fuck OFF

brett friggin favre
07-15-2013, 11:29 AM
so he has a vac ban....but he's listed on a cevo team as well. if it was esea that'd be one thing but cevo's...different. it sure looks wallsy but i think it's a coincidence, and that's the sort of thing you see out of a cevo awper honestly. no other hacking bans, 927 hours on css, i'm gonna vote unban.

edit: clicked the wrong button out of habit.

http://i.imgur.com/UDN735z.gif

MY VOTE IS NO, THE POLL LIES!

CYBER
07-15-2013, 07:29 PM
so he has a vac ban....but he's listed on a cevo team as well. if it was esea that'd be one thing but cevo's...different. it sure looks wallsy but i think it's a coincidence, and that's the sort of thing you see out of a cevo awper honestly. no other hacking bans, 927 hours on css, i'm gonna vote unban.

edit: clicked the wrong button out of habit.

http://i.imgur.com/UDN735z.gif

MY VOTE IS NO, THE POLL LIES!

dude, you need to get those fucking eyes of yours checked. how many times have u voted wrong in the last month alone?? DAMN man.

also, my vote WILL be a no and that the demo is inconclusive not bcos of ur skill phill, but bcos it's short as fuck thanks to those morons votebanning him.
I'm only restraining from posting because i want scribble's input on this for documentation before we close this, just in case we even bump into him again.

phil.™
07-15-2013, 07:38 PM
No worries at all, just trying to expand my eyes with the not so obvious hacks. I too felt somewhat inconclusive with this short demo, I guess my eyes just wanted to see what it wanted to see.
Thanks for the input guys.
Live and learn.
Don't worry, I'll catch this fucker if he is walling.

brett friggin favre
07-15-2013, 07:51 PM
dude, you need to get those fucking eyes of yours checked. how many times have u voted wrong in the last month alone?? DAMN man.

also, my vote WILL be a no and that the demo is inconclusive not bcos of ur skill phill, but bcos it's short as fuck thanks to those morons votebanning him.
I'm only restraining from posting because i want scribble's input on this for documentation before we close this, just in case we even bump into him again.

twice, maybe...fuckface.

brett friggin favre
07-20-2013, 11:40 AM
unbanned as cyber and i have voted to do so, and because it's been a week. leaving the thread open though for scribb's input

SCRIBBLE
07-21-2013, 06:44 PM
cevo open, yes

the team he is on sucks and they have forfeited the majority of their matches. one of their players is suspended.

this looks like walls but the voteban cut it too close because those shots WERE basic shots for dust2.

CYBER
07-21-2013, 08:58 PM
alright.
so i take from all our input that we all get that "wallhacky" vibe off him, especially his "childlike crappy microphone" attempt at talking. it just felt like ur everyday wallhacker trying to be a smartass, and maybe that's why he got booted fast.

what we get from this is that he's unbanned now after i voted my premeditated NO, and we'll keep an eye out for when he plays.
Phil, it's always nice to follow up on bans that you fail (whether ur fault or these votebanners' fault:P), and you can do that by keeping tabs on that guy's stats page once a day or 2.
check his "last seen" page, and "last map played" and you can somewhat be alerted if he ever played again, along with what map he was on. then u can download it and watch it.
hopefully those votebanners dont repeat that shit.
i'd also suggest we "educate" those pub people that when they see a hacker, they should voteban him, but only after the hacks are CONFIRMED, not randomly...

tl;dr:
unbanned. keep an eye out if he's back. get better evidence, kick those votebanners' asses, wear your girlfriend's dress and look fabulouss for no reason.
oh wait, no... that last part was directed at brett... and i meant to mark it as "Checked."