PDA

View Full Version : Surprised about who can get admin

Trigger Unhappy
08-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi All,
I understand that $11 bucks a month can get anyone admin. I guess i just didn't realize that that would include anyone. No Wheaties purchased admin so that he would stop getting "banned by admins who didn't like him." This is a direct quote from him. I am sorry, but this tells me that he does not respect the current GG admins or the rules on the server. The kid basically purchased the right to stop being muted and banned, and he is taking full use of it. He continues to mic spam, for which he has been banned multiple times in the past. This has not been put in the admin abuse sub forum because it's not technically abuse, but it is annoying as fuck all. Also question for everyone so that I know what i can put in the Admin abuse forum. 2 things that bother me. He uses Slap @all a lot after round. And when a Mutt and I were on level 17 an RTV vote started. I asked him to cancel it and his response was "Yolo." Any of these things abuse worthy?
-Trig

What
08-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Well he has already been vote banned by the server once since he got admin for spamming the mic. Someone needs to instruct him that admin does not allow him to break any of the normal server rules, spamming the mic included.

Also:
Zombie mod..........................................

JigSaW
08-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Report him through the proper avenues (Admin abuse section), and appropriate action will take place.

Sleepy (ItsNotSafeHere)
08-05-2013, 08:08 PM
No Wheaties shouldn't be allowed to have admin. All the other admins on the server agree, and they constantly tell him to shut up. Sometimes they ask nicely, but he won't stop talking. He has openly admitted to getting it for the purpose of not being banned. He has 10 plus bans, do any of you honestly think he deserves the admin privileges he has received? We would all greatly appreciate it if you'd take away admin from this annoying kid. As for the questions, Trig, in my opinion the slapping thing would be considered admin abuse, I'm not really sure. The second question, I'd honestly have to say I'm not sure.

Thanks

-Sleepy

Trigger Unhappy
08-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Report him through the proper avenues (Admin abuse section), and appropriate action will take place.
Hey Jigsaw, I would if I thought any of this was true "admin abuse". Without confirmation I think it only amounts to general douchebaggery. If you think I should make a post please confirm.
- Trig

What
08-05-2013, 08:20 PM
the slap all is technically abuse, though I would mention that while mic spamming is not admin abuse, it is still against the rules and demos of this will also result in action. Overall though, build up a body of abuse and he will be talked to, warned, eventually have his admin powers limited, and then finally removed if the problems continue.

phil.™
08-05-2013, 08:50 PM
I am neither for, or against No Wheaties having admin as of now. Yes, I saw him use the !slap @all command during in-game (not after round or game), but he said it was a complete mistake and he accidentally pressed his bind key for that. Which I told him to unbind that shit, because that can get very dangerous. No Wheaties, if you are reading this, unbind that shit.

Anywho, beginning admins have lot to learn, and they may fuck up here and there; so there is a bit learning curve. It's just the matter of fuck-ups one has. If he mic spams, just go to player list, and mute him in-game. If he's talking to you and you don't hear him cause you muted him, well that's his fault. He shouldn't have been an annoying prick to begin with. Just mute him in-game, until a ULA or Clan comes in to mute him.

I'm pretty sure clan is watching him very closely, and I'm pretty sure other admins/regulars are watching him closely too, as this is his second thread about him getting admin. SO if he is abusing, get a demo, report it in the Admin Abuse section, and clan can resolve the matter with him.

As of canceling an RTV Vote, I thought admins weren't really suppose to cancel RTV Votes, because it can glitch it the rtv/nominate system for the next map? Or did this glitch just happen for zombie mod? Can clan confirm this or did I hear something totally wrong?

Also:
Zombie mod..........................................

What's wrong with zombie mod?

brett friggin favre
08-05-2013, 09:09 PM

making his yearly appearance, howdy!

if he's mic spamming, post a demo of it. if he abuses any other way, post a demo of it. i heard him say last night when asked about his change of heart that he just (paraphrasing) "realized he was being an asshole". sounded pretty sincere, and i haven't seen a lick of evidence of him mic spamming or otherwise abusing his position. until such a time as this evidence is presented, he has every right to admin. we take a while to perma ban people (except hackers) because we give them chances to reform. why not extend that policy to players becoming admins? and it's not like he's been terribly abusive to the server, just annoying. and if that continues, if his mic usage continues to be a nuisance, you can either mute him on your end and be done with it or report him.

XX0wnsXY
08-05-2013, 11:03 PM
If you truely believe he is admin abusing, then post a thread. If it's true abuse, it will be dealt with. I know you guys don't believe he is worthy of admin, but the truth of the matter is anyone can have admin until proven incompetent, even those with 10+ bans.

He may have admitted he bought it to stop from being banned, but he can still be reprimanded for his actions. There are still ULAs and Clan above him that can take action against him. He is not safe, contrary to his belief.

If he fucks up, plain and simple, he will be dealt with. For now, let him have admin.

Rapedollar$
08-05-2013, 11:22 PM
look me up if he is fucking around... banning admins does seem to be my specialty anyways...

brett friggin favre
08-05-2013, 11:27 PM
look me up if he is fucking around... banning admins does seem to be my specialty anyways...

for you? he doesn't even have to be fucking around. just get trashed and play gg, he'll end up banned one way or another.

Rapedollar$
08-06-2013, 12:05 AM
just get trashed

Ill drink to that

Hitman
08-06-2013, 06:22 AM

Fuck you asshole....this ones MINE!!!!! lol

CYBER
08-06-2013, 06:59 AM

holy fuck! jigsaw?

man i havent seen you in ages! get ur ass in game soon man :)

and as for wheatie, dnt wry.
the money is free money for the server, but he's already on ownsie's shitlist and he's just a kid that is scared shitless of authority once it hits him in the face... i've seen him BEG to not get banned bcos he screwed up...

so yah, the money is free server money. if he fucks up, he will learn the hard way that ulas and clans can still ban him if needed in order to discipline him.
if he fucks up, let us know. we'll teach him a gd lesson progressively.

its not the first time an unwanted person got admin, and it wont be the last.
peace.

maynard
08-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Fuck you asshole....this ones MINE!!!!! lol

Gentlemen... Gentlemen... lets not squabble and bicker amongst ourselves.... more so cause he's MINE!!!!:smirk:

Hitman
08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Gentlemen... Gentlemen... lets not squabble and bicker amongst ourselves.... more so cause he's MINE!!!!:smirk:

Three way Hell in a Cage with Cobras in the pit....

I dare you.......better yet...I NICHOLAS CAGE DARE YOU!

XX0wnsXY
08-06-2013, 12:33 PM
No screw y'all!! Im the one he apologized to. Mine!!!!

NoWheaties
08-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I would like to say that i have not been spamming the mic, and one of the reasons i bought admin (one) was because about 3 of those 10 bans were for a legit reason and i had so many i didn't bother making an abuse thread. One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed. Problem solved. If you really think I'm abusing my powers (which the whole spamming shit, i haven't been spamming the damn mic. Maybe when i talk, you think, "this kid has a fucking annoying voice," and go to "WHEATIES IS SPAMMING THE MIC OMGWTF!" If you really don't want to hear me go to your player list.

NoWheaties
08-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi All,
I understand that $11 bucks a month can get anyone admin. I guess i just didn't realize that that would include anyone. No Wheaties purchased admin so that he would stop getting "banned by admins who didn't like him." This is a direct quote from him. I am sorry, but this tells me that he does not respect the current GG admins or the rules on the server. The kid basically purchased the right to stop being muted and banned, and he is taking full use of it. He continues to mic spam, for which he has been banned multiple times in the past. This has not been put in the admin abuse sub forum because it's not technically abuse, but it is annoying as fuck all. Also question for everyone so that I know what i can put in the Admin abuse forum. 2 things that bother me. He uses Slap @all a lot after round. And when a Mutt and I were on level 17 an RTV vote started. I asked him to cancel it and his response was "Yolo." Any of these things abuse worthy?
-Trig

and many people were asking me to change the map i even called a vote for it it just took me a while to future out how

phil.™
08-06-2013, 02:08 PM
I would like to say that i have not been spamming the mic, and one of the reasons i bought admin (one) was because about 3 of those 10 bans were for a legit reason and i had so many i didn't bother making an abuse thread. One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed. Problem solved. If you really think I'm abusing my powers (which the whole spamming shit, i haven't been spamming the damn mic. Maybe when i talk, you think, "this kid has a fucking annoying voice," and go to "WHEATIES IS SPAMMING THE MIC OMGWTF!" If you really don't want to hear me go to your player list.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, never bind slay @all, are you retarded?! I sent you the link for the !slap @all, not slay. Anywho, just don't bind it hahaha.

Chikun
08-06-2013, 02:25 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH, never bind slay @all, are you retarded?! I sent you the link for the !slap @all, not slay. Anywho, just don't bind it hahaha.

One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed.

Calm your tits.

NoWheaties
08-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Calm your tits.

OMG I MISTYPED !SLAP SORRY. i meant to say slap never did slay all ever!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

once again i meant to say slap all sorry i never put slay all

What
08-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Maybe if you switched to Wheaties rather than whatever sugary breakfast cereal you are currently eating then you would have better focus.

NoWheaties
08-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Maybe if you switched to Wheaties rather than whatever sugary breakfast cereal you are currently eating then you would have better focus.

recently I've been skipping breakfast, actually.

What
08-06-2013, 04:32 PM
recently I've been skipping breakfast, actually.

ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

noob

Jackie Marlow
08-06-2013, 07:58 PM

You were !freeze @all'ing last night, silly goose. Very good of you to slay yourself after you accidentally froze every CT during a round, though. I give you props for that.

Don't !anything @all ever unless:

A- Hell freezes over
B- Pigs can fly
C- Monkeys fly into your ass and out of your mouth
D- All of the above

acolyte_to_jippity
08-06-2013, 09:27 PM
You were !freeze @all'ing last night, silly goose. Very good of you to slay yourself after you accidentally froze every CT during a round, though. I give you props for that.

A- Hell freezes over
B- Pigs can fly
D- All of the above

E- you know what the fuck you're doing, which you obviously don't.

Trigger Unhappy
08-06-2013, 10:44 PM

A- Hell freezes over
B- Pigs can fly
D- All of the above

Yeah.. this won't be long...

jjohnsonftw
08-07-2013, 12:14 AM
ill pay extra if it is just the sever needing the money this kid has 10+ bans and yet still have admin.. then comes in flaming admins and down talking admins to people playing.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

and maybe just maybe if every one says you are spamming then you probably are, why should every one in the server have to go to player list and mute you if you are the problem. im just sying take it easy on the mic

Quote Originally Posted by NoWheaties View Post

brett friggin favre
08-07-2013, 12:50 AM
ill pay extra if it is just the sever needing the money this kid has 10+ bans and yet still have admin.. then comes in flaming admins and down talking admins to people playing.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

and maybe just maybe if every one says you are spamming then you probably are, why should every one in the server have to go to player list and mute you if you are the problem. im just sying take it easy on the mic

not even going into all the ways in which you're wrong.

jwtemp
08-07-2013, 07:10 AM
I, for one, welcome my new No Wheaties overlord.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-07-2013, 07:41 AM

that's not how it works. you can't "buy off" peoples' admin. if wheaties fucks up, his powers will be removed. otherwise, stop fucking bitching. anyone can buy admin at IBIS. that is how the system has been run for years, and how it will continue for the for-seeable future.

if you see him breaking rules, then get a demo of it and fucking post an admin abuse thread. but do NOT come in here telling us how bad he is, because nothing will happen. we don't take action if you are going to be too damn lazy to get proof.

jeb the hick
08-07-2013, 10:38 AM

indeed, there is such a thing as player mute you babies

Erdenay
08-07-2013, 02:45 PM

I, for one, still think that you're a jw (even if it is temporary).

CYBER
08-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I, for one, still think that you're a jw (even if it is temporary).i see what u did there. And what u edited.