PDA

View Full Version : [DERPS]IamSickNastyBro

Passarelli
12-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Name in Game: [DERPS]IamSickNastyBro

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:30195115

Where: WCS server

Link to any previous bans: No previous bans

Reason to ban: Repeated homophobic slurs direct at me, and one instance of him calling me a 'Nigger'. Continued with the slurs after I asked him to stop. When I told him I was going to post it, he just started trolling.

I don't want a really long ban on him, but just something to go on the record showing that he has a habit of disrespecting players so the next time he does this to someone it'll be on record that it is a habit.

Demo: 8008

tick 9000 calls me a fag
again at 10700
I ask him to stop at 12700
again at 15000
again at 26700
again at 38000 (though he just says, "look at this fucking faggot" so 99% chance he is talking about me, but it is a little ambiguous)
at 33900, I kill him and he says, "Fucking nigger" right after I kill him.

I then told him I was going to post the demo, and he tried to defend himself saying that "it wasn't directed at you, it was at your class." Yeah, right. That's because he wasn't playing bond or anything too. Then he just trolled the rest of the match. Fun times.

phil.™
12-08-2013, 01:14 PM
This would closely fall under player respect/disrespect. As he called you a fag, and you asked him to stop and he continued to. As for the nigger part, yeah in reference and perspective you can tell he was saying it to you. But technically he did not say "you fucking nigger" or "you're a fucking nigger". Technically not directed per se.

No other previous bans, 42+ hours logged in wcs, I say warn and educate the player with player respect and chill out with racist words.

My vote is warn.

brett friggin favre
12-08-2013, 01:44 PM
agreed, this guy's a troll for sure, and can sometimes push it too far. a warning will suffice for this time.

player will be warned about player disrespect and directed racism, and cordially invited to read the rules. closed.