PDA

View Full Version : somewhat racist 12/8/13 2:45:00 PM STEAM_0:1:4489234

RofLoLmao
12-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Name in Game: somewhat racist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4489234

Where: ZMod voodoo_island map

Link to Previous Bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=somewhat%20racist&advType=name

Reason to Ban: Caught him zteleing away from zombies 5 times, avoiding being tagged.

Demo: 8011

1. Tick 4500 ztele away from under the house on 1st island
2. Tick 11400 ztele away from 2nd island
3. Tick 21300 ztele away from under the house 1st island
4. Tick 55100 ztele away from under the house 1st island
5. Tick 74300 ztele away from 2nd island

phil.™
12-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Clearly using !ztele to avoid a zombie tag.
Given that he is ranked #17 with 160+ hours in IBIS ZM, he clearly knows the rules.

Since he plays every single day, I say slap on a day or two ban at max, he'll try to log on within the next 2 days and realize his ban is still on and be like, wtf, and come to the forums.

My vote is ban.

--edit--
sighhhhhhhhhh
Rofl, go to the top, and add a poll. You will see "Thread tools" and "Add Poll" Put these three options "Ban" "Warn" "No Action", and make votes public.

sup
12-09-2013, 01:40 AM
This is pathetic, rofl. I should post a ban request every time this guy spams on the mic, which is like 6 times a day, but I'm not a bitch and I have better things to do than watch demos and snitch for stupid stuff, so I won't.

And in my defense those retards kept edging and getting tagged EVERY SINGLE ROUND under the house. If you're gonna ban me for ztele-ing from stupid assholes, maybe you could ban the edging griefers while you're at it.

- somewhat racist

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2013, 02:06 AM
This is pathetic, rofl. I should post a ban request every time this guy spams on the mic, which is like 6 times a day, but I'm not a bitch and I have better things to do than watch demos and snitch for stupid stuff, so I won't.

And in my defense those retards kept edging and getting tagged EVERY SINGLE ROUND under the house. If you're gonna ban me for ztele-ing from stupid assholes, maybe you could ban the edging griefers while you're at it.

- somewhat racist

twice in one night i'm asking you to learn the rules.

almost a record, but is sleep time now, sadly. do'nt go anywhere i'll need entertainment tomorrow.

phil.™
12-09-2013, 08:17 AM

You can always mute him. I know when he spams his mic, it's quite entertaining and its only a few seconds at a time. Nothing really bothersome to anyone. If you dont want to hear it, mute him in-game yourself. If he's straight up mic spamming for minutes at a time, then report him.

Nowhere in the rules does it say "do not edge, this is against the rules". There is a rule that says no sabotage (purposefully getting tagged to tag others in the cade). Which I did not see. All the edgers made a valid attempt to kill the zombie. You legit broke rules by !ztele from a zombie when you CLEARLY know not to do it.

I suggest you read the rules better.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2-9

brett friggin favre
12-09-2013, 11:52 AM
voting to ban as well. 2 days seems sufficient for this time, they will get progressively longer though.

ban issued, closed.