PDA

View Full Version : "empty" STEAM_0:1:8063310

TheLittlestHobo
03-11-2009, 06:13 PM
The notorious mic spammer that constantly comes back and just spreads the word of the spam...we were playing forgotten_town like about 10 minutes ago until this guy joined and played screamer music and random annoying sound files.

Please refer to my posts under the topic "BAN MASTAGUNZ" for a couple more demos of him doing what he does best. In addition to that, I would like to add the demo for the most recent one. I vouch to perm ban him because it is quite obvious that he will continue to do what he's doing unless there is justice to be served.

Oasis
03-11-2009, 07:11 PM
The name's Oasis and after your constant whining and complaining you actually got a smart admin in there to ban me.

inthebutt
03-11-2009, 10:56 PM
oasis your just luck slasher got to you first.

Envy
03-12-2009, 02:41 AM
hobo, next time you get him. demo again and make sure to do status in console. leave it up for a second while demo is running.

This will ensure that there can be a remote ban done if there is no admin present

TheLittlestHobo
03-12-2009, 09:26 AM
hobo, next time you get him. demo again and make sure to do status in console. leave it up for a second while demo is running.

This will ensure that there can be a remote ban done if there is no admin present

As if the first 2 demos was not sufficient? And I don't think demos record the console window. Besides, if you have checked my other posts about him, you can see a consistent appearance in the Steam ID. Unless you mean to say that there is more important information under the "status" command other than PlayerName and SteamID.

Oasis
03-12-2009, 07:14 PM
oasis your just luck slasher got to you first.

Why, what would you have done?