PDA

View Full Version : Euro news,2/6/2014,afternoonish,STEAM_0:0:17309912

garey40
02-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Name in Game:euronews
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:17309912
Where:zombiemod
Link to any previous bans:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:17309912&advType=steamid
Reason to ban:Cade breaking my shit, also avoiding tag.
ticks-start at 20k and watch to around 35k.

If you watch from euros view, he clearly cade broke said some shit about slaying himself a few rounds to make up for it( never happend )than as you can see byb was edgeing like an idiot got tagged, euro was looking right at him even shot for a second then boom suicide clearly to avoid being tagged when he seen byb starting to come towards him.
Admins breaking rules like this, even the no cade breaking rule dose not set a good example to other players they see an admin doing stupid shit they start to think they can to.

euronews
02-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Jesus another one.. I told you in-game it was dark I didn't see you and I apologized And took appropriate action and.slayed myself.. from what I know of someone cadebreaks they get slayed if done again its a 10 minute ban.. someone.correct me if I'm wrong also I didn't even see him get tagged you can see I said I'm slaying myself and went ahead to type it then he got trashed as I was doing it.. Peter stop trying so hard to get me banned just because you hate me..

garey40
02-07-2014, 10:40 AM
lol you definitely saw me you think cades set themselves up? the demo has a first person view its quite obvious of your actions i need not speak.

euronews
02-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Peter I thought you were starter zombie after you set up the cade.. I have my input im done arguing.. clan knows what's right they can handle this. Thank you

garey40
02-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Also if may add you didnt use slay, the demo shows this aswell, aswell why not "slay yourself at the moment you cade broke, insted you decided to stay there until you shot byb a few times and he ran at you then you decided it was time to "slay yourself" lol please. the amount of time after you said that and the moment you "slayed"yourself are distinctive.

phil.™
02-07-2014, 11:34 AM
I do not believe when you say you didn't see him, as you were looking at him. And you can easily check if he was an alpha zombie as there were only like 15-16 players at the time. It is easy to see if he was starting zombie or not.
As for the slaying yourself, you clearly died on your own to avoid a zombie tag. You were shooting and moving and died all of a sudden? do you have sm_slay @me binded or something? Cause I don't see anything on console or typed..

Even though you are an admin and know the rules better, you do not have any previous bans on record, and protocol must follow.
I'm voting warn, and a final warning if others agree with me.

euronews
02-07-2014, 11:45 AM
phil my screen brightness was on low.. do you think im dumb enough to cadebreak.. i know the rules i have no reason too and i know there is no way to believe me which is fine.. i understand you guys just follow protocol i use bind phil and i will admit i was going to slay myself anyway but i did do it for another reason to avoid that tag. all these threads about me are peter he obviously has something against me for some reason.. i try and avoid communicating with him. im smart enough not to cadebreak because personally i hate it and causes me to rage... if you see me in game so why would i do it to someone else? especially an admin?.. and i did not think to check the board if he was starting. but a warning is fine and ive understood.. i dont believe that peter can vote on his own poll..

Carmichal
02-07-2014, 12:59 PM
You think phil is stupid? Phil loomed at the demo and saw you break the rule. As for peter having something against you I don't blame him. You have a poor attitude and you think you are above people because you pay $11 bucks a month. You need to try and be a role model for the the regs and newbies and not so much a wanna be god.

brett friggin favre
02-07-2014, 04:35 PM
i was taking a ss to show how clearly peter could be seen...but a funny thing happened. on my monitor (it's a TV actually, so things show up darker naturally), i have to have my in-game brightness all the way up to have it at a decent level. still, i could clearly see peter, as shown in this SS (taken by steam):

http://i.imgur.com/mzk8zDJ.jpg

now even on my darker monitor, you can pretty clearly see a dude there. however i also took a screenshot with print screen and put it into paint. that apparently ignores in-game brightness or something, because it came out significantly darker, and you really have to be looking in the right spot (his elbow basically) to see that anyone's there (at least on my screen).

http://i.imgur.com/1ToGjIx.png

so it's plausible that euro didn't see peter...if he really plays with his screen that dark. based on that...it seems the cadebreak could have been an honest mistake, but euro, turn your brightness up dude. seriously.

you also admit that the slay was specifically timed to avoid being tagged, which you know is against the rules. that's where the rule breaking comes in here, no question about that. it's minor, but this isn't the first time you've had issues with rules. in this case also, you knew you were breaking the rules. you knew you were avoiding a tag which you know is against the rules. to me, an admin knowingly breaking a rule is not kosher, and should receive a stiffer punishment than a warning, especially considering past issues.

since this is a report of an admin though, i think we should let clan decide. from a post by maynard in the ula section: "report admins of the community who are not following the TOS and server rules". the issue has been reported, our job is done, clan will decide the proper course of action from here. we should only use our powers on other admins in emergencies (rampant rule breaking, hacking, mass banning, etc.), and this is not such a case.

leaving this open so clan doesn't think it's been handled.

garey40
02-09-2014, 10:07 AM
so has this been looked into? it appears to be collecting dust left open.

anex
02-09-2014, 12:02 PM
I'll look it over and have it closed later today.

garey40
02-09-2014, 01:00 PM
I'll look it over and have it closed later today.

thanks a bunch.

anex
02-09-2014, 10:30 PM
phil my screen brightness was on low.. do you think im dumb enough to cadebreak.. i know the rules i have no reason too and i know there is no way to believe me which is fine.. i understand you guys just follow protocol i use bind phil and i will admit i was going to slay myself anyway but i did do it for another reason to avoid that tag. all these threads about me are peter he obviously has something against me for some reason.. i try and avoid communicating with him. im smart enough not to cadebreak because personally i hate it and causes me to rage... if you see me in game so why would i do it to someone else? especially an admin?.. and i did not think to check the board if he was starting. but a warning is fine and ive understood.. i dont believe that peter can vote on his own poll..

Smart enough not to cade break but not smart enough to have your brightness on high? I could see him perfectly as could everyone else who viewed the demo. The only way I would believe the brightness excuse is if you had your in game brightness at 1% and your monitor at 1% (which I believe you don't). If you did think he was the mother zombie, you should have hit tab to double check.

Jesus another one.. I told you in-game it was dark I didn't see you and I apologized And took appropriate action and.slayed myself.. from what I know of someone cadebreaks they get slayed if done again its a 10 minute ban.. someone.correct me if I'm wrong also I didn't even see him get tagged you can see I said I'm slaying myself and went ahead to type it then he got trashed as I was doing it.. Peter stop trying so hard to get me banned just because you hate me..

I don't believe you. I tested slaying in the admin menu, slaying through chat, slaying through command. All of which are instantaneous. There is no lag feature with this command. You popped off a couple shots and slayed yourself. You have the command binded and used it because you thought you were going to die. Which I don't understand why you would say you were typing it and he got tagged and then in the next post admit you were doing it to avoid being tagged. No one should ever have a bind to slay themselves. Ever. I'm thinking that if this is the first time I'm seeing you do this and you admittedly have it on a bind then I'm assuming this isn't a first time deal.

Petitioning Zero to remove your slay powers for an undetermined amount of time.

phil.™
02-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Reviewed and resolved by aNex. Closed.