PDA

View Full Version : Brice 2/8/14 ~4 PM

Passarelli
02-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Name in game: Brice
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38070150
Where: WCS
Link to Previous Bans: here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:38070150&advType=steamid)
Reason to Ban: After I tried to explain the difference between nades and wards on crackhouse, and why you are allowed to nade with fire nades and poison smoke as long as you are careful, Brice called me a "Nigger" and a "faggot" and told others that I would suck their dicks. He has been here a long time, he knows better then to use direct racism and such. He should also know the difference between HH nades and wards. He is simply perpetuating not only shitty values but incorrect rules.

I guess the reason for the temp ban would be there was no admin present to warn/kick him and he showed no remorse--rather, he continued to say shit throughout the rest of the map.

Demo: 8241
If needed, I'll post ticks later tonight.

brett friggin favre
02-08-2014, 06:19 PM
brice has been around plenty long enough to know that rule, i'd say a short temp ban is in order.

in addition, here's the post clarifying the situation: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/2240-WCS-Rules?p=155277#post155277

That being said, he said it's perfectly fine to through one of those nades at the bottom floor of the house or above it or even inside, AS LONG AS THE RANGE DOESNT TOUCH THE HOSTIES RADIUS AT ALL.
AND u are not allowed to spam them. one is fine at a random legit spot not included in the scenario above, 2+ is pushing it.

in this case, i saw him put a smoke nade on a bombsite in the 2nd round, and a few times he'd put 2 in the house. smoke nades are fine in the house if it's not on an objective or spawn point within the first 20 seconds, and as long as you don't put multiples in (we have to define "spamming" somehow). this should be clarified to everyone whenever we go to any of the crackhouse maps.

but i just.......i just gotta add this.

Brice: You better be voting to ban me.
Brett Favre | ibis.a: yup
Brice: Good.
Brice: I was so mad
Brice: I made an account to vote to ban me
Brett Favre | ibis.a: XD
Brice: And I couldn't.

kionay
02-08-2014, 10:03 PM
9700 brice calls passa 'king of niggers' after passa tells brice he read the rules

passa told brice he asked maynard specifics, brice still didn't care
passa eggs on brice (which certainly didn't help the situation)

12800 brice calls passa a nigger again

~18000 passa 'you made my day brice' sarcastically egging brice on
brice responds shortly after with 'keep sucking that big dick'

~24900 predator says he has a big dick (?????), brice comments 'you might wanna talk to passa he'll suck it for ya'

~26000 passa in response 'lol brice, get them in while you can'

36000 mild hypoxia gasses spawn within 20 seconds

43400 mild hypoxia gasses bombsite (ct, his own spawn) immediately

~48500 pass tells brice to read the rules, that there is a distinction between wards and nades, brice responds with 'don't give a damn'

however allthroughout there are many people that are backing up brice, saying that smoke nades and wards are the same, i think that the specifics of this rule might needs to be outlined in the wcs rules main page (Rather than having to dig through threads to find it, since crackhouse is played so often)

however passa could have just ignored brice and let brice put in a temp ban or have brice try to seek out an admin to have passa punished, only to be informed otherwise, instead passa took it upon himself to try to educate brice and argue with him
this egged brice on (not that brice didn't jab back at passa)

this whole thing reminds me of highschool teen fights, it's quite immature, but when people start getting hot-headed they think things through less and less

i think to remind people to play nice passa should be warned not to egg him (or whoever) on and brice should be temp banned, because no matter how hot-headed you get you shouldn't resort to racial slurrs (in anger no less) or any other prejudiced immature name-calling like 'nigger' or 'faggot'

also mild should be warned (or possibly temp-banned) for smoking the objective and/or enemy spawn pre-20 seconds

*EDIT*

issued 4 hour ban

link: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=brice&Submit=

brett friggin favre
02-08-2014, 10:17 PM
ban issued, closed.