PDA

View Full Version : Koolayed banned 4 no reason 2wice?

Koolayed
03-21-2009, 06:20 PM
hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule after 2 weeks of banned i somhow got unbanned he bans me right away for doing nothing AND for the same reason again he bans me for nothing its either slasher or mastaguns (little kid voice) thats causing this i dont wanna bitch or anything but ive done nothin : P on the last 2 times before i was banned : P o and for the ppl that hate me yes i dont care what u say : P

SlasheR
03-21-2009, 06:47 PM
"hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule ", ok first i banned you. you werent supposed to be unbanned in the first place. i came in to talk to u and i quote u said to me " stfu u garbadge can" so that was enough to get u a ban, also this was gonna be ur second chance becuse u werent supposed to be unbanned. after that i didnt think u deserved a 3rd change so i banned u.this was like 10 hours ago from now. then i hear your back in THE FUCKING SERVER SOME HOW AFTER A PERM IP BAN.... so i came in to ask how u got unbanned(of coarse by a admin) and u insult me again... wtf is that. then u come biatch on forms saying u got banned twice for no reason.... you obviously are hated by everyone on server AND U DONT RESPECT NOTHING BUT URSELF. everyone hates u .u break almost everyrule (that i know of) and u are jsut a prick dude i dont know what admin is unbanning you but im sure he is gonna get into deep water with zero..... currently u are banned for 7 days. i could not perm u again but the insult of my question was enought to get u that untill i get a metting with the admins and zero and we solve this. dont even reply to this it was a useless post. i have every admin on my side but the one who is unbanning you. so jsut dont come back if u can

inthebutt
03-21-2009, 09:55 PM
hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule after 2 weeks of banned i somhow got unbanned he bans me right away for doing nothing AND for the same reason again he bans me for nothing its either slasher or mastaguns (little kid voice) thats causing this i dont wanna bitch or anything but ive done nothin : P on the last 2 times before i was banned : P o and for the ppl that hate me yes i dont care what u say : P

koolayed I don't hate you. I mean come on you gave me candy in the back of that van one time. This is what people are saying but no one really wants to come forward and say it. Most of the server does hate you but its nothing personal. your hated cause you constantly break rules. I've caught you many times console buying AWP's, zteleing away from zombies, breaking cades. don't get me wrong your a great player but a real asshole in the game. I don't wanna ban you from the server but you gotta fix your style of game play koolayed. I can't sit in spec mode every game I play with you and babysit you, that's not fair to me. that is my opinion on this situation.

Envy
03-22-2009, 01:08 AM
i have every admin on my side but the one who is unbanning you. so jsut dont come back if u can

LIES! i dont know who the hell you are and I'm not on your side... that is all

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-22-2009, 01:24 AM
LIES! i dont know who the hell you are and I'm not on your side... that is all

He Meant ZM servers... but way to be a smart ass :wtg:

HMM. Koolayed was perm ban, thats good. 1 less problem in the zombie mod.

anex
03-22-2009, 06:12 AM
then i hear your back in THE FUCKING SERVER SOME HOW AFTER A PERM IP BAN....

Always do a steamid ban. Ip bans are easy to get around.

"Oh no I have been banned. Ok lets change my ip. Yay I can play again!"

I agree with inthebutt. I like Koolayed also but he is one of the biggest assholes when it comes to the perspective that you put him in.

Kavinsky
03-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Good one less pain in the ass, now we just need to do something about that mastaguns kid and while I think of it can his rank be removed as well? he got it by zteling away like fuck and loves to brag about it.

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 01:15 PM
First thing first kavinsky, you need to learn how to use that parachute to its full potential. than after that we can talk about anything you want :lmao:

Koolayed
03-22-2009, 02:16 PM
yipee i hope slasher is happy for ur justice i hope u enjoyed paying 11 $ for ur admin and complain about breakin cades and took a couple of months trying to ban me now u got me cornered go drink ur a self a juice box and smile and brag of how awsome u are . And kavinksy i did not brag i constantly showed everyone but constantly typign rank every 2 mins (james) and inthebutt ( keep a close eye on james if u plz : P ) O and slasher im going to ur server so i can get banned from u for doing nothing witch i have down at march 22 1:40 pm : P heres a hint slasher go to Xp gaming .netr buy admin for 6$ and go use ur allowance money to ban me there to while ur at it : P

Kavinsky
03-22-2009, 06:51 PM
yeah yeah whatever koolaid go be an ass somewhere else, inthebutt do you just
repeatly press e to change directions with the parachute in order to pull off that maneuver?

TheLittlestHobo
03-22-2009, 07:03 PM
While holding onto the "use" button, there are some ways to change directions.

1. I call it the nooby way where you hold "forward" only and look left to turn left or look right to turn right. This will make you look perpendicular to where you are actually going. In other words, you are not going to face straight.

OR what I do...

2. Without pressing "forward" or "back", you press "strafe left" ONLY and look left to turn left while looking straight. Or you can "strafe right" ONLY and look right to turn right. This works excellent with parachutes or admins who decides to turn the gravity to less than 200. In LostWorld when you dismount the airplane to get into the island, I can already head to the breakable gate and past the ramp before I land. To do that, you will have to alternate turning left and right.

If you're confused, tell me or go on IBIS and practice around...experiment a little bit.

Jeimuzu
03-22-2009, 07:52 PM
The first thing you will say after I post this is that I have broke the rules in the past, however, since I helped Anex change the rules to prevent disconnecting or changing teams, I stopped, though however you do not stop, you continue to disobey, and disrespect nearly all players when they have done absolutely nothing wrong to you.

Onto what I came here to post. Myself along with 3 other admins, and one senior admin have all agreed that you should be banned, permanently. Rico has unbanned you once or twice already, but I will take this to Zero if you are unbanned again. I'm fairly sure that 4 admins agreeing on the same thing, along with myself and more then half the server, is enough to have you permanently banned, despite Rico's attempts to unban you.

And if it is not Rico, then it is Mex. However, I doubt it was him.

Edit: My mistake, I thought you were a senior admin Holy, which I thought was an admin who has more power and experience then others.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-22-2009, 07:59 PM
The first thing you will say after I post this is that I have broke the rules in the past, however, since I helped Anex change the rules to prevent disconnecting or changing teams, I stopped, though however you do not stop, you continue to disobey, and disrespect nearly all players when they have done absolutely nothing wrong to you.

Onto what I came here to post. Myself along with 3 other admins, and one senior admin have all agreed that you should be banned, permanently. Rico has unbanned you once or twice already, but I will take this to Zero if you are unbanned again. I'm fairly sure that 4 admins agreeing on the same thing, along with myself and more then half the server, is enough to have you permanently banned, despite Rico's attempts to unban you.

And if it is not Rico, then it is Mex. However, I doubt it was him.

I completelty agree to what Jeimuzu has said, but a senior admin is just the 1st admin on in the server.

XxMastagunzxX
03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Good one less pain in the ass, now we just need to do something about that mastaguns kid and while I think of it can his rank be removed as well? he got it by zteling away like fuck and loves to brag about it.

Oh really? My little brother plays sometimes but i asked him about it and he says he doesn't ztele from zombies and i sure as hell don't. Do you care to post a demo? :wtg:

Also, i agree that koolayed needs to be perma banned. He doesn't seem to give a shit even though we give him a lot of chances to stop breaking the rules.

TheLittlestHobo
03-22-2009, 08:06 PM
I agree with James on this one.

You need to get with the times, Koolayed. When you ztele away/spec mode and we start complaining, you tend to say that admins do it and also point fingers at James. I can assure you that has stopped quite some time ago; at least with the majority now. If you really want to get out of this pickle, you'd better convince everyone you've changed for the good.

You can go ahead and bash me and I will just admit to the dirty schemes I once used. And I can tell you I don't do any of that stuff anymore.

Out of all the things that you've said so far in the forums, the only thing I would have to agree with you on is the removal of the ranking system - that was perhaps the most intelligent thing you have ever said in the forums. Quite inspirational to see some intelligence in the most assholest of people.

demonater10
03-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Finally, something gayer than Michael Jackson's mugshot.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44738000/jpg/_44738416_jacko_mugshot.jpg

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 08:08 PM
The only reason I would say koolayed needs to be perm banned is for the constant rule breakings. I have nothing against koolayed at all. he just has had too many chances to change but hasn't.

Unbanning by admins need to be removed. I vote for all admins to lose there unbanning powers, including me. if someone is banned they need to come in here and post in the correct forum to be unbanned. this is not fair as an admin to know when someone is banned by an admin for rule breaking, he/she can be unbanned by another admin instead of asking one of the (real) senior admins to unban them.

kavinsky just do what hobo does lol it works. I do it the noob way apparently haha :lmao:

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 09:07 PM
oh and one more things, to be fair, cause everyone should be treated fairly. demo's need to come forward and be posted. perm bans need demo's attached to them. so who ever has them post them for zero to watch.

Pyramid
03-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Video games are fun =D

demonater10
03-23-2009, 08:46 AM
oh and one more things, to be fair, cause everyone should be treated fairly. Demo's need to come forward and be posted. Perm bans need demo's attached to them. So who ever has them post them for zero to watch.

please use edit

Kavinsky
03-23-2009, 09:21 AM
mastagunz im not saying that you should be banned at all, all im saying is take your mic away from your brother when he plays. I came in one day and eveyone was taking the piss out of him, and while he wasn't as bad as the demonator 10 pair (I leave and go play synergy if I come in when they're on) he was a little annoying.

and back on subject I was on a few days ago durring the sibera map, koolaid had console bought an awp, !zteled away from me (but kept spawning in the same place theres only one ct spawn) and after nearly getting him, he just disconnected and rejoined.

Jeimuzu
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Demos? Inthebutt, anyone, including yourself, apart from a few lucky individuals, know koolayed, and we all know what he does, you even said you've caught him doing plenty of things wrong, as have the other admins that agreed he should be banned. I don't think we need proof for this, because so many people have already seen it. You and I both know koolayed will not change, despite all the warnings, kicks, and bans.

Might I add, every time he is unbanned, it seems that he is encouraged even more to disobey, almost as if he is thinking that he can get away with everything.

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Demos? Inthebutt, anyone, including yourself, apart from a few lucky individuals, know koolayed, and we all know what he does, you even said you've caught him doing plenty of things wrong, as have the other admins that agreed he should be banned. I don't think we need proof for this, because so many people have already seen it. You and I both know koolayed will not change, despite all the warnings, kicks, and bans.

Might I add, every time he is unbanned, it seems that he is encouraged even more to disobey, almost as if he is thinking that he can get away with everything.

james I'm only trying to be fair to everybody here, yes he deserves to be perma banned. But even koolayed is entitled to be perma banned fairly. I'm just saying if anyone has demo, post them up. I've caught him plenty of times breaking rules, we all want him perm banned but we gotta do it the right way james. everyone is entitled to be tried by a jury of their peers.

as for that unbanning which ever admin is doing it should really quit digging that hole.

TheLittlestHobo
03-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I find that it is not fair that he becomes unbanned prematurely...several times within the past week.

Jeimuzu
03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Come to think of it, wasn't he supposed to be banned by you for 7 days? Its only been 4 or 5, and he has been unbanned 3 times already at least..

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Come to think of it, wasn't he supposed to be banned by you for 7 days? Its only been 4 or 5, and he has been unbanned 3 times already at least..

yes he was suppose to be but I heard he was already perm banned so I never did it. but now that everytime he gets banned a another admin unbans him. its no use only zero can really perm ban him and thats why I'm saying post up the demo's guys. Zero won't perm ban with out proof. remember tec?? I posted up a demo and zero was able to perm ban him.

Hobo your right its not fair to the rest of us.

EVL_Ripper
03-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah, titties rule!

Koolayed
04-02-2009, 08:19 PM
rofl i came back from vacation for 2 weeks and i still hear crying about me its not me guys its som1 else i was in california to meet with my cusin so who ever was named koolayed from march 15 to april 1 i havent been on those days rofl and yes i dont really give a damn since your already know and pyramid i respect your speech : P but i will follow rules after 5 or 6 more days after im unbanned but that doesn't mean i wont stop bitching : P or either way i get caught for some reason swearing at a lil kid admins are dieing to try to get me banned by recording so ill try to bitch less to the little kid admins unless they get to irritatingi will have a good reason. (FYI those who try to respect me is just gay ) xD o and just to tell u guys your bans are not coming from any other admins your little conspiracy of me saying wasn't koolayed perm banned i duno y but its always limited some guy to, dld me i was banned for 7 days i said ok next few hours i check on it im in so thats ur problem (also this has happened quite multiple time) mind fixing ur bans a lil bit. (O BTW any1 have Killzone 2 i know this should be posted but everyone loves to look at the Koolayed should be perma banned post : P got it before i went to vacation add me up Soilder_beheaded Ps3

inthebutt
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Koolayed did you get fucking hit with a baseball on your vacation??? Seriously I feel dumber after reading that gibberish. I know this is the internet and grammer doesn't always count, but my god man at least make an effort to make what your posting somewhat readable. Oh and I don't know one person that would want to use your name "koolayed". Your special buddy. :lmao:

Koolayed
04-03-2009, 01:13 PM
as usual inthebutt manages to always makes good compliments about me ; p

deprodigy
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
yeah inthebutt can't you see he at least tried to fix his grammar by editing his post? don't be so mean he is just a little kid after all.

inthebutt
04-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Dep I don't care if he is a little kid or not. Lessons on grammer start in kindergarten. So unless he is in preschool which I doubt, cause he has the voice of a serial rapist, than he should be able to type out a sentence that at least makes some sense. I think koolayed is following that philosophy of "given enough time on typewriters, monkeys will eventually type out the works of shakespeare.". plus this forum has spell check, jesus christ koolayed use it!!!!

Koolayed
04-10-2009, 06:41 PM
dur "youse" "wat"

Kavinsky
04-11-2009, 01:30 AM
yeash, perma banned for over 2 weeks now and he's still posting shit on the forums

Nemesis
04-11-2009, 02:10 AM
I think koolayed is following that philosophy of "given enough time on typewriters, monkeys will eventually type out the works of shakespeare.". plus this forum has spell check, jesus christ koolayed use it!!!!

don't use quotes if you don't know the proper passage.