PDA

View Full Version : TOTALL BS aka [smuT] matteR <ibis.a>

SlasheR
03-23-2009, 06:30 PM
ok demonator was in GG and i was in there also. demonator started talking and his mic is pretty loud.so they tell him to stop using his mic and to shut up, totally understandable. i hear one admin shout out dude fix ur mic or ill mute you. which was a smart thing i heard. So demonator did turn it down and asked me in steam freinds if it was good now. i said idk he talked and it was still loaud, so again with the " SHIT UP" but no [smuT] matteR <ibis.a> says thats it im banning him and does so * he didnt even get muted or kicked first* right to ban like what happened yesterday when he got perm banned by same admin for same reason almost but he was supposivly a smart mouth which could've been solved by a mute. i think what happened yesterday was what lead to the instant ban today even though im sure today he PERM banned demonator again without a demo and a not good enough reason. i see this as abuse and i dont think this guy should have perm ban anymore also im going to unban demonator again beaucse of this non-sence and he will have fixed his mic. i also have included a demo of this "bs ban"i think matter jsut has something out for demonator and i think it needs to stop before he gets in trouble for abusing admin. also he was talking behind by back in there as of not knowing my presence. lol. also i heard his inthousiasm about disgracing other admins from zombie and talknig about going into zombie to abuse. he might be joking but if he does this is solid proff. sorry for the long ass post . please post below your oppinion on how u think this should of been handled.

virtus
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
sounds like IKE to me... matter wouldn do it.. check up with IKE.. he loves to perm ban ppl for no reason:muffy:

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 07:11 PM
typical GG drama. Zero once again I vote for all admins to lose the power of perm ban and the power of unbanning. As for TOTALL BS aka [smut] matteR <ibis.a> don't let me catch you abusing in the ZM server. Cause I will put on my Matador costume and go bang the shit out of your mother.

TheLittlestHobo
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Also admins should also be posting their bans under the BANS Section in the boards for bans that are over a day, as Zero has specified.

demonater10
03-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Apparently, asking "is my mic ok now" is out of the question when trying to adjust it according to complaints. However, I would really hate for [smut] matter to lose his admin, I believe he suffers from a self-esteem disorder. I cannot harbor negative feelings for someone with this disorder because it obviously cannot be controlled.

Hopefully [smut] matter will notice this thread because below I am posting a link to a great self-esteem support website that you should check out:
http://www.self-esteem-nase.org/

Please embrace my help, I only offer it with good intentions, if you ever feel like you need to talk, please message me.
My steam-id is brianbaic

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Apparently, asking "is my mic ok now" is out of the question when trying to adjust it according to complaints. However, I would really hate for [smut] matter to lose his admin, I believe he suffers from a self-esteem disorder. I cannot harbor negative feelings for someone with this disorder because it obviously cannot be controlled.

Hopefully [smut] matter will notice this thread because below I am posting a link to a great self-esteem support website that you should check out:
http://www.self-esteem-nase.org/

Please embrace my help, I only offer it with good intentions, if you ever feel like you need to talk, please message me.
My steam-id is brianbaic

demonater sometimes I think your mentally-challenged bro :lmao: but yes a mic check is something that doesn't deserve a ban. next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.

SlasheR
03-23-2009, 08:24 PM
next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.
WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????? i was undercover... i wanted to see how it went down i did everything right dude. i took it to the fourms tight away rather than fighting with matter.... dont say shit like that QQ

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 09:00 PM
WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????? i was undercover... i wanted to see how it went down i did everything right dude. i took it to the fourms tight away rather than fighting with matter.... dont say shit like that QQ

Like I said to you in game. quicker with your admin commands. you know how stuff goes down in there. admins in the GG are quick with there BS bans.

SlasheR
03-23-2009, 09:03 PM
what the fuck was i supposed to do? ban the admin before he banned denonator or beat him to banning demonator??? dont get it...

demonater10
03-23-2009, 10:19 PM
demonater sometimes I think your mentally-challenged bro :lmao: but yes a mic check is something that doesn't deserve a ban. next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.

But the rules don't say that you can ban a mentally-challenged person does it?
HMMMMMM

Nemesis
03-23-2009, 10:49 PM
inthebutt, you really need to shut the fuck up once in a while, this is getting old, just don't say anything and stay in your little ZM server.

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
inthebutt, you really need to shut the fuck up once in a while, this is getting old, just don't say anything and stay in your little ZM server.

your just mad that you didn't last 5 minutes in the server before you got banned by another admin hahaha.

SlasheR
03-23-2009, 11:59 PM
lol yeah

Hodgie
03-24-2009, 10:16 AM

Why were you "undercover"? That just makes me think that you went in there to cause problems... And as for your "solid proof", I don't see a demo anywhere. But I'm sure you're not one to only tell one side of the story right?

SlasheR
03-24-2009, 10:38 AM
yeah the demo wont upload becuase its like half a mb to big so i gotta upload to rapidshare then link it to post

(USMC)Cornholio
03-24-2009, 10:44 AM
your just mad that you didn't last 5 minutes in the server before you got banned by another admin hahaha.

What is wrong with you admins from ZM? You guys always have your banning option ready on screen or something, you guys ban way to fast. You have to give warnings like muting,slaying or freezing whatever, then when they take it further by continuing THEN you ban them! Banning should be the last thing you do to take care of the matter. This is why ZM admins get so many more complaints than GG admins...you keep saying how GG is all drama, when all the drama is coming from your end of town!

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
What is wrong with you admins from ZM? You guys always have your banning option ready on screen or something, you guys ban way to fast. You have to give warnings like muting,slaying or freezing whatever, then when they take it further by continuing THEN you ban them! Banning should be the last thing you do to take care of the matter. This is why ZM admins get so many more complaints than GG admins...you keep saying how GG is all drama, when all the drama is coming from your end of town!

cornholio I didn't ban him. I was actually looking forward to playing with nemesis in the ZM server, just to show him he couldn't last in there. He was banned for 5 minutes but a very long time admin in that server. Whatever the reason for the ban is that is between that admin and nemesis.

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
i'll tell you what the reason was: because he's a little immature shit brick. he, who had no tags on by the way, started talking shit, and you know what? i just don't stand for that kind of disrespect, so i told him what i was going to do to his family if he continued.

you know what the problem is? he banned me, jsut because it was me, and because what i said about ZM on here, same with you assman, you did the same thing. so, i say agian, assman, come to GG and i will rape you so hard your mother will die.

now on topic, Slasher comes into GG to unban is racist little friend, then goes back to ZM (where i was) and starts talking tot he KKK guy about "don't worry, i'll always come and help you, i don't care about the trouble i get in." you know, you should think about putting an age requirment on admin, or at least not let the ZM admins in the other servers, because all they do is cause problems.

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
so, i say agian, assman, come to GG and i will rape you so hard your mother will die.

How do you rape someone in zombie mod? Its not competitive at all really, its kinda just running and building stuff.

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 12:03 PM
How do you rape someone in zombie mod? Its not competitive at all really, its kinda just running and building stuff.

well you guys go play Sim City and I'll go kill things then. but you really should show up sometime assman, play a real man's game.

smuT matteR
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
OK this is smuT matteR here reporting in..

Wanna talk about bullshit? the truth of the story is (and i have 4 witnesses) K.K.K demonator came in the room I asked him NICELY to take out the KKK in his name, he replied vehemently that the KKK was not a racist remark but it was his clan (While cursing)... I told him to calm down and stop disrespecting an Admin and annoying other players.. he replied back vehemently cursing at me, I told him if he doesn't cut it out will he will be banned.. which made him more angry and kept on so i banned him for 30 MINUTES!!!!.. then his little Zombie Mod Admin Slasher friend came in and unbanned him before asking question. I explained to him and every one else in the room explained to him why he got temp banned for 30 minutes.. demonator came back in the room talking crap once again off the top of his lounges and every one requested a ban as he talked more crap to me and the room.. so i banned him for an HOUR this time... surprisingly mr SLAHER unabnned him once again!!! and before i said anything the entire room defended my dessission and explained to slasher why he should be banned, so K.K.K demonator came back in the room vehemently screaming at me (the admin) and cursing at me i didn't want to deal with it anymore so i PERMI banned him and told SLASHER to stop unabnning when 2 admins agreed to leave him banned... THE NEXT DAY I went into the server and there he was K.K.K demonator unbanned by SLASHER once again!!! (hurray) cuasing trouble to the server.. 2 admins were about to ban him then i stepped in and banned him my self!... the point of the story is that SLASHER is a dumb fuck for going behind an admins back in his decision and unbanning him since they are bend over buddies ... i can careless if demonator gets unbanned as long as he doesn't go into GG server disrespecting the players and myself... but as for MR SLASHER he should get his admin stripped.. cause of what he did and cause hes a dumb fuck... this is Matter signing out....

smuT matteR
03-24-2009, 12:37 PM
P.S what kind of clan names there self after a group of men whose purpose was to restore white supremacy in the aftermath of the American Civil War?????? There name just sounds like trouble

virtus
03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Yea this everything is true... KKK came in numerous times and mic spammed... people told him to shut up.. but he woulnt stop..he didi everything right.. 2 bans then perm ban.. KKK just annoyin lil bitch

2high2play
03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
I was there, My name Is 2high2play, I am also an admin. I told the kid he needed to stop using his mic if he was going to continue to yell in it. after a couple minutes of us going back and forth matter brought up the fact that this kid had been banned the day earlier for disrespect. At that point if i remember correctly he stared to yell into the mic again and he said something disrespectful to matter. I honestly was just about to kick him and give him a short ban but matter beat me to it. I don't have any track record of abusing my admin, and neither does matter. This was totally deserved and maybe next time you wont be such a disrespectful ass

Rated EC-10
03-24-2009, 01:19 PM
I was there for this, the description is accurate, I believe it was during cs_complex I recall a KKK punk spamming his Turret's Syndrome and being a general pain, I even think I went to votekick him but admins were on.

As far as helping your friend out Slasher, it sounds pretty dumb. If you'd just let him rage a bit during a half hour ban this wouldn't have turned into a mess and a longer ban for him.

KKK, seriously as a clan (klan?) sig it sounds asinine and like an excuse for a bunch of losers to be trolls and try to play it off. It doesn't matter what you say it means, I don't think you'll convince anyone with half a brain or any life experience you mean anything but a reference to a hate group in your choice of sig. Either way, next time you get a temp ban take a walk to the corner, get yourself a snack, and try to chill out. It's for your own damn good.

Ewok
03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
When [K K K] Demonater joined the server he was asked by Matter to change his name for obvious reasons. I really don't care what the justification for wearing the KKK tag in your name is... someone will take offense to it.

Rather then complying with the request you argued that it it has something to do with cat's from the Zombie server. Again, makes no difference. You want to explain that to every new player that joins the server?

After several passive insults to Matter and being extremely rude to the players in the server you were temp banned.

Several minutes later you come back to the GG server before the full duration of punishment was complete and casually instigate Matter some more. This time every player that was on during your first appearance is asking you to stop queuing your Mic.

You continue with your attitude and and are temp banned once again for a longer duration.

And the pattern continues.

Those who aren't apart of this please refrain from posting in this thread, take your complaints and suggestions to Zero. This thread isn't about flaming or bashing a player, it's about Slasher, Demonater, Matter and those who witnessed this issue. 3 pages and there aren't even a handful of constructive posts.

Matter's ban's were and continue to be justified.
Demonater's attitude needs work, his post in this thread is proof to those who didn't witness him in game.
Slasher believes his friend was banned for little or no reason so he unbanned him, and continues to do it now out of spite.
75%+ of the players in GG that day voiced their annoyance on Demonater, including two other admins.

Slasher, regardless of your position on Demonater's Bans you must follow the rules set in place. You may not unban a player for your own reasons.

Demonater, you act like your immune to punishment because you have a friend in a high place. You too are subject to the rules of the server. Racism is not allowed. Mic spamming is not allowed. Disrespecting an Admin is not allowed.

As for a solution to the problem: It makes no difference to me what happens with all this, But I would suggest the Demonater is given another chance to redeem himself and show that he isn't the annoying prick everyone thinks he is. I would also advise Slasher is talked to about the importance of rules, he's an admin and still doesn't understand the basics of administration.

If one or both continue to show immaturity then punishment should be put into effect, removing Demonater from the Ibis servers and revoking Slasher's right to ban/unban.

There is no TL;DR, read it.

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
I do have something constructive to add to this post that involves; slasher, demonater and matter.

SLASHER STOP UNDOING OTHER ADMINS COMMANDS. you saw what happened to =bs= tecms25, he did the same thing, thought he was tight we zero also, but in the end he got perm banned from it. Don't go into the GG server with out your <ibis.a> tag on either.

Demonater, you do have a history of saying what ever you feel like, the regulars in the ZM server have learn to deal with it, but dude you don't know that many people in the GG server.

Matter, you should have muted him first. Than if he reconnected to avoid the mute, you kick him, than a ban.

That is all no bashing of any GG players today.

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
I do have something constructive to add to this post that involves; slasher, demonater and matter.

SLASHER STOP UNDOING OTHER ADMINS COMMANDS. you saw what happened to =bs= tecms25, he did the same thing, thought he was tight we zero also, but in the end he got perm banned from it. Don't go into the GG server with out your <ibis.a> tag on either.

Demonater, you do have a history of saying what ever you feel like, the regulars in the ZM server have learn to deal with it, but dude you don't know that many people in the GG server.

Matter, you should have muted him first. Than if he reconnected to avoid the mute, you kick him, than a ban.

That is all no bashing of any GG players today.

you know why? because you came in and got FUCKING RAPED!!!! you made the fucking holocaust look like recess, my god, i didn't know one person could suck so much. also, stop talking with admin chat all the fuck time, you're not special and no one likes you.

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 04:12 PM
you know why? because you came in and got FUCKING RAPED!!!! you made the fucking holocaust look like recess, my god, i didn't know one person could suck so much. also, stop talking with admin chat all the fuck time, you're not special and no one likes you.

someone has an anger issue that years of therapy never fixed. I guess your still traumatized by my penis poking you in the face.

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 04:20 PM
someone has an anger issue that years of therapy never fixed. I guess your still traumatized by my penis poking you in the face.

ok, it was somewhat funny the first time, but honestly? come up with something new dipshit. go back to holding the flag in the special olympics. (you hold the flag because even they think you're too retarded to compete.)

Ewok
03-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Nonconstructive. Take it someplace else.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Wow this forum has become full of drama. Order shall be restored soon.....oh yes...take heed when I say this....

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
can't you just close the thread CO?

but then i'm sure inthebutt will create another one telling people what to do...

Kavinsky
03-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Slasher a few things...
Capital letters at the beginning of your sentences, Put spaces in between your paragraphs so it doesn't turn into a gigantic clusterfuck like your first post.

Please just get to the point in the first few sentences next time and try proofreading your posts before you post them.

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Slasher a few things...
Capital letters at the beginning of your sentences, Put spaces in between your paragraphs so it doesn't turn into a gigantic clusterfuck like your first post.

Please just get to the point in the first few sentences next time and try proofreading your posts before you post them.

You don't capitalize words after commas.

Kavinsky
03-26-2009, 04:11 PM
My bad, but at least I got to the point quickly enough and while I think of it, isn't there an age limit on how old you must be to become admin?

inthebutt
03-26-2009, 04:13 PM
no there isn't kavinsky, but I'm still pulling for that mandatory IQ test before someone is able to use their admin powers. What happened to Garry anyways?? he's the one who started that idea.

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
no there isn't kavinsky, but I'm still pulling for that mandatory IQ test before someone is able to use their admin powers. What happened to Garry anyways?? he's the one who started that idea.

Correction: He's the one who started that joke.

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 04:22 PM
My bad, but at least I got to the point quickly enough and while I think of it, isn't there an age limit on how old you must be to become admin?

My bad. But, at least I got to the point quickly enough and come to think of it, isn't there an age limit on how old you must be to become admin?

For you, Kavinsky. :icon_mrgreen:

Fish
03-26-2009, 06:01 PM
The whole GG VS ZM is fucking gay. I play both, but when the little whiney kids start spamming and start talking back, I just leave. I could go on a banning spree and raise my post count by posting all the bans I would do in ZM if I followed the rules. I dont however, cause its not worth it to get all worked up, and Ill save the creation of my abuse thread for another day.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-27-2009, 07:39 AM
My bad. But, at least I got to the point quickly enough and come to think of it, isn't there an age limit on how old you must be to become admin?

For you, Kavinsky. :icon_mrgreen:

/Shut the fuck up.
/Thx

deprodigy
03-27-2009, 10:27 PM
/Shut the fuck up.
/Thx

you know turtle, next and every time you post an incomplete sentence I owe you a kick during GG randomly . that is my new friend requirement from you. I know you are intelligent and can help these boys, so more is expected out of you. correct and explain why they are wrong. thanks...

inthebutt
03-27-2009, 10:55 PM
you know turtle, next and every time you post an incomplete sentence I owe you a kick during GG randomly . that is my new friend requirement from you. I know you are intelligent and can help these boys, so more is expected out of you. correct and explain why they are wrong. thanks...

dep, I don't wanna contradict you but I have yet to read anything that turtle post as intelligent.

TheLittlestHobo
03-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Well, he'll always be the village idiot in my heart.

deprodigy
03-28-2009, 10:59 AM
post something worth reading or not at all. shut the fuck up is an implied response when not posting at all.