PDA

View Full Version : TweedleDoo 5.17.14 Abusive and Disrespectful syntax

Passarelli
05-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Let me start by saying I find people who rage hilarious. I only think it is sad and offensive when they have to base their insults on things that first of all are untrue and are completely fallacious and secondly that the groups in question have no control over falling into the categories indicated by said disparaging remarks. I am talking of course, of 'faggot' and 'nigger'. Why people feel the need to use such dull, backward, and politically incorrect insults is beyond me. If you want to rage and rant, please be my guest. But for the love of god, be creative! Everyone has heard the old, "you are such a faggot," or "you fucking nigger" rant a hundred times and it is old and dated, and I quite frankly am tired of it. Watch a few replays of Cyber if you need help on your rage technique. Thanks!

Name in Game: TweedleDoo
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8905530
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=TweedleDoo&advType=name
Reason to ban: Homophobic remarks directed at me repeatedly. I believe the fact that I warned him twice and then his clear disdain and idignation for the rules and continued disrespect and homophobic slurs should qualify him for a ban, albeit a short one.

Demo: 8531

29600 straightstupid calls me a faggot
32000 straightstupid says, "such a faggot with that"
35000 straightstupid says, "awe man, this fucking faggot"
42000 straightstupid says, "oh he is so stupid doesn't know what to do. Awe fucking faggot ass bitch"
46000 I warn him as nicely as possible, "also straight, please do not call people a 'faggot' or a 'nigger' on this server please." Tweedledoo then tells me to shutup.
48400 Tweedledoo right after I killed him, "what a fag"
I responded by telling him he is playing human and to cry more. I apologize for this, I should have just ignored him.
43000 Tweedledoo calls me a faggot again. I then warn him specifically that I'd post it and get him banned. He then showed clear contempt for the rules.
51500 Tweedledoo goes on a rant asking if he can call me gay repeatedly.
66500 Straightstupid says "how pathetic are you that I can hit you 11 times 9 times 16 times before you can even do anything"
79600 Straightstupid says "...you get to be a fagoff is because other races are broke. Fucking fagoff" (as a side note, I was playing other races that are much weaker. The only reason I switched is because they were all playing human)

D-town
05-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Cry more, ya fuckin jizz farmer.

the_best_noob
05-18-2014, 11:18 AM

This is proof enough of what happened.

Passarelli
05-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Please do not intentionally flame, especially if you are not adding anything to the conversation. Read the forum rules for policies to follow on these boards. Thanks!

Nemesis
05-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Please do not intentionally flame, especially if you are not adding anything to the conversation. Read the forum rules for policies to follow on these boards. Thanks!

to be fair you do sound like a jizz farmer.

Passarelli
05-18-2014, 11:09 PM
to be fair you do sound like a jizz farmer.

And a good day to you!

Old Bastard
05-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Their actions were absolutely uncalled for and intentional. If it was me, I wouldn't let them back in the servers until they learned a little thing called Player Respect. Blatantly disrespecting somebody like that is not needed in that or any IBIS Server regardless of the situation.

VII. Respect
1) Players that disrespect others

The rules were broken and should be dealt with accordingly. Had they only said it a once to a couple times, I would have said warn. But the blatant disrespect is not tolerable. So after numerous warnings from Passarelli and the statement 'I don't give a fuck'. I say a 1-Day Ban should be put in effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Note: That goes for both individuals, StraightStupid and TweedleDoo.

Xerenix
05-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Agree with the 1 day ban. Blatantly disrespectful.