PDA

View Full Version : Unban Demonator

XxMastagunzxX
04-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Unban Demonator! Let me make this clear. I am not implying I have a say or even a right in this discussion but I think Demonator should be unbanned and Since I think it's the right thing to do I defend the above statement. I am sure others feel the same way.

Vladninja
04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Unban Demonator! Let me make this clear. I am not implying I have a say or even a right in this discussion but I think Demonator should be unbanned and Since I think it's the right thing to do I defend the above statement. I am sure others feel the same way.

Didnt Zero already rule on this matter.... Let it go. :banghead:

Vladninja
04-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Or how about this Unban Demonator from the server (since he will just be banned again in a week)... but in exchange ban him from the forums since he doesnt add anything with any of his posts.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-03-2009, 06:21 AM

Your request is denied.

demonater10
04-03-2009, 07:35 AM

Thank you for the support, my friend!

Or how about this Unban Demonator from the server (since he will just be banned again in a week)... but in exchange ban him from the forums since he doesnt add anything with any of his posts.
You do know that you can use the "edit" button to add this to your first post, right?

Vladninja
04-03-2009, 07:58 AM
yeah I did....:smirk:

deprodigy
04-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Your request is denied.

ugh! im almost the the point of banning the thread starters. this is really starting to get on my nerves.

edit: I forgot to point out, don't forget we have yet to investigate the admin(s) responsible for unbanning because, yay, we have 7 more days to do it! hell I caught wind it may be increased yet again! man im excited to find out what this punishment will be!

Vladninja
04-03-2009, 06:25 PM
ugh! im almost the the point of banning the thread starters. this is really starting to get on my nerves.

That would be great +1

TheLittlestHobo
04-03-2009, 07:32 PM
For someone that has a big sophisticated mouth, demonator does not break game rules. An altercation involving his mic should not have deserved such a long ban. Mic spammers just get away with a mute or a day long ban max and they are more annoying than anything.

Zero, what is your verdict? Before you finalize it, since you're around lately now, please refer to the picture.

deprodigy
04-03-2009, 08:14 PM
For someone that has a big sophisticated mouth, demonator does not break game rules. An altercation involving his mic should not have deserved such a long ban. Mic spammers just get away with a mute or a day long ban max and they are more annoying than anything.

Zero, what is your verdict? Before you finalize it, since you're around lately now, please refer to the picture.

who are you now to judge how long mic spammers should get banned and why are you butting in on a topic that you obviously have not kept up on since the beginning? I've perma banned mic spammers before dude.

ZERO
04-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Unfortunately part of the problem with him has been that he keep getting unbanned and thus his ban length is increased. Also this was not the first time he has stirred up trouble it had been building for some time. I have now banned him, he will remain banned for a week.

ZERO
04-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Because he has been already been banned on and off for a while I have decided to lift the ban from the ZM server. The one on the GG will remain until it expires. I have made a mistake by allowing this to go a bit too overboard, I apologize for this oversight.