PDA

View Full Version : «Shøwtek» God.exe 21 December 2014 ~9:28EST STEAM_0:1:1509454

Wolfenstinger
12-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Name in Game:«Shøwtek» God.exe
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1509454
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: None That I can see/find (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A1509454&Submit=)
Reason to ban: Warding house on de_crackhouse twice. ~30000 = First wards. ~36000 = Second Set. Round after second set is the debate where ward visual clearly overrules how they operate, which they hit in a sphere last I remember and have tested.

Posting this as a warning and a reminder to other new shadow hunters / striders. As I'm not an admin though, I don't think he took me that seriously. *shrug*
Also I'm Feral in the demo; so nobody is confused.

phil.™
12-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Sorry it took me a while to get to this. Been a mad house at work with end of the year paper work and people using their gift certificates.

Anywho. First ward, player did apologize on mic for warding the house. Second ward, again he did apologize that he won't ward.

It's in the WCS rules -
7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or Italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps. Using wards on Merridian is prohibited
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/2240-WCS-Rules

First offense recorded on IBIS, and he just started playing this year, at that last month, my vote is warn. Or as wolf puts in, wern.

If 2 votes hit warn, someone direct God.exe to this section. Or regardless, if he gets ban, someone redirect the player to this thread. He's been playing heavily on this server for a month solid, he should learn the wcs rules if he wants to play here.

CYBER
01-12-2015, 07:34 PM
I played with God.exe a few times. He seems like a logical and mentally stable human being, unlike the majority of the players.

The one time i've seen him ward a house was on italy, and he immediately apologized for an accidental triggerhappy finger and called a ceasefire for 10 seconds, which everyone complied surprisingly, and then it's like it never happened.

Accidental wardings happen... as long as the player is aware and not intentionally making them.

If someone sees him before i do, direct him to this thread, tell him we've given u a friendly warning to loosen up the triggerfinger and be more careful.
And if his "accidents" become excessive, we will have a different talk.

tl;dr:
Player will be warned to be more careful, next report will take this warning into consideration.