PDA

View Full Version : Source Tv

$Money$
03-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Zero, If its possible any way we can get this fixed so we can read the console when watching demos? Its hard to get past the warning rule if we cant see it in the demo.

oh yea, GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishrush
03-13-2015, 09:10 PM
i think you meant to type go Pats as in the patriots best team in the world

Xerenix
03-13-2015, 09:14 PM
The problem is most likely caused by the "Color text" plugin. If it isn't possible to modify SourceTV to record it then it should be removed.

Sensei
03-13-2015, 09:18 PM
:iagree: I second that.. Although I prefer using verbal warnings, when we are watching a scource tv demo we are missing all the chat. Most players use type-chat. Which makes us somewhat miss the background story and also the typed warnings made.. If possible, would be very useful..

swagbot 9k
03-13-2015, 10:00 PM
i think you meant to type go Pats as in the patriots best team in the world

No...don't be a faggot.

The Fox
03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
Patriots are in fact, the best team in the world right now, no denying it they won the Superbowl.

swagbot 9k
03-14-2015, 05:28 PM
Patriots are in fact, the best team in the world right now, no denying it they won the Superbowl.

Cheating to win doesn't end well. Ask USC.

The Fox
03-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Since when did they cheat? Spygate? I guess having camcorders set up on there sideline recording something 80,000 other people can see is againt the rules, as for deflategate they were proven innocent, besides, only one ball was way below the minimum, that was the one that was intercepted, all the other balls were .1 or .2 psi under which can be attributed to weather.

What
03-17-2015, 12:12 AM
Since when did they cheat? Spygate? I guess having camcorders set up on there sideline recording something 80,000 other people can see is againt the rules, as for deflategate they were proven innocent, besides, only one ball was way below the minimum, that was the one that was intercepted, all the other balls were .1 or .2 psi under which can be attributed to weather.

I don't think you know what spygate was. The Patriots secretly recorder a closed walkthrough to know what plays were coming from what formations and to help understand the Ram's game plan. They didn't record their own copy of a game.

swagbot 9k
03-17-2015, 02:32 AM
They love to be hated. Just like the Chankees and knowingly let ARod play while using Sterioids.

Whatever it takes to win is their motto.

$Money$
03-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Whats up with all the glitchy demos lately?