PDA

View Full Version : H4x0r/ibiza (steam_0:0:123868326) and Sl4x0r/dm7 (steam_0:1:58104608)

CYBER
03-18-2015, 02:32 AM
Haxor/steam_0:0:123868326 (Mike G) and Slaxor/steam_0:1:58104608 (Matt G)...
Long have we awaited!

So thanks to the tip and good research from STFU Bitch and Brett, while they were online, here's what we have:

We have a guy named Ibiza, last nickname used Whorse on stats page.

Looking at that guy's sourcebans from a temp ban, we can pull both his steam profile and ip address here:

Let's click on that steam profile link first:

Well what do you know. Hi Haxor's name! Note the fact that he uses the exact same characters for spelling it: H4x0r, and same capital letters etc.

Taking a look at his stats page:

He has used both variations of the H4x0r name about 60 times... so it's not just a one time joke.

(note that a quick look at the stats page again shows he has used this circled ip (seen in sourcebans) almost double the amount of any other ip he used, about a 900 times, so it's not a fluke).

To make sure the name isn't a fluke... Let's take a look at ibiza's ip from before and do a quick tracer search:

Well look here. Burlington Vermont... Now why the hell does this sound so damn familiar?
Here's why:

We have already proven that haxor's previous IPs have also lead back to vermont, down to the same area almost from THIS (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=156186#post156186)(click) discussion.
And he had already confirmed that...

Ok so from now on regarding Haxor's recurring bad habits, this alone should be enough to perma ban him since he's always going to keep doing that.

BUT, let's keep digging for the sake of digging.

Let's look back at the haxor steam page, i already highlighted his ONE AND ONLY FRIEND: DM7.

Looking at that "friend":
Fresh new account.
Same location as Ibiza: Burlington, vermont. Aka the homeland of the nutjob illuminati-wannabe-haxor and his brother Slaxor.

I'm going to go on a limb and say that this is slaxor because why wouldn't you add your own brother from the exact same location.
But i'm callinh him Slaxor just for the sake of simplicity. It could be another Haxor account or friend sharing their accounts, i really don't care since it's a blood-ban at this point.

Let's look at that guy's friends list:

WELL would you look at that? for a short list of friends, that's 3 accoutns RIGHT THERE belonging to Haxor, and slaxor... I'm sure there could be more in that list, but does it really matter at this point?

Direct association with haxor and slaxor accounts already banned in ibis.

And just for the cherry on top, here's what i see when i look up the steam id for "i love you" (dm7's friend) in sourcebans here:

There you go: A confirmed account from Haxor, perma banned a while back during the previous Haxor Hunt (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10713-Marijuana-(aka-HAXOR)-STEAM_0-1-60257741-13-03-13?highlight=haxor) (click), that was banned on ibis grounds, also for bypassing perma.

So to summarize with a
tl;dr:
Both accounts severely linked to Haxor and Slaxor, both accounts same area, both accounts friends with haxor and slaxor, probably to keep track of all their accounts (by befriending themselves), both accounts similar kdr (just a tidbit).
Accounts have used the exact same names of previously banned people.
And the fact that we are due for another "Finding Haxor" game...

Sigh, that's enough trouble for tonight. I'm done with coincidences regarding haxor and slaxor. They will slip, they will always slip. And we have to use what we can get.

It's them.

===========================================
Perma.(from Scribble on my behalf... because paypal's a bitch).

Closed.

#TryAgainLater, Haxor.