walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Name in-game: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD|
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18214827
Who banned: ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end
When: 20:16
Where: fy_bunker_arena
Why: Personal reasons?
Reason to unban: I didn't do anything wrong. Playing the game.

Player: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to " -√A™/hallwagner(no sound)" - 156 in 4 hits
Damage Given to "BrownBear" - 108 in 4 hits
Damage Given to "- |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU" - 8 in 1 hit
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
Marz_187 killed Dan the Man | EnD with p228.
0rbiter39 killed ¹°³ Karma¹̲³̲³̲7 with xm1014.
0rbiter39 killed Virginwarrior with m3.
Killer Xplay still has 100 hp left
Xplay killed (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| with xm1014.
Player: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Xplay" - 102 in 2 hits
Join our Zombie server at 69.9.38.151:27015
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end (STEAM_0:0:24773196).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end (STEAM_0:0:24773196).
- |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU killed -√A™/hallwagner(no sound) with elite.
- |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU killed Xplay with fiveseven.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD|
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 07:23 PM
When you tell someone it was their fault they were raped, that person wants nothing to do with you.

You will no longer be a part of ibis.

Go die, you sick fuck.

Oasis
06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Verbaled, chelsea. Quit your admin subscription and get off these forums you inbred mongoloid.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I don't recall saying that?

We don't agree. Get over it.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 07:33 PM
I don't recall saying that?

We don't agree. Get over it.

Then your memory is poor.

Oasis
06-12-2009, 07:33 PM

Shut up ugly.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 07:34 PM

No Chelsea. I never said it was your fault. I do not want to be with you, because there are a number of things I can't deal with you.

You need to understand that I need to feel right about being with someone. With you it was mostly about YOU, what YOU want, and YOU have the final say in things. You told me yourself you wear the pants. Sorry, no can do.

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 07:35 PM
When you tell someone it was their fault they were raped, that person wants nothing to do with you.

Go die, you sick fuck.

chelsea who are you to tell someone there no longer part of IBIS??? only ZERO and JIGSAW have that power.

clearly you just abused your admin and walter has the console copy to prove it.

WTF is your problem?? your not some god we should all worship, fuck your just a chick who plays on CS. the only thing you get is made fun of and have sexist jokes thrown your way. I think the only reason you ever got admin was to make time in the server for people who have picked on you miserable. Your not using your admin to look out for the server but for personal use.

I hope you get your admin revoked and at least banned from the server for some amount of time.

**EDIT**

Shut up ugly.

+1 and cookies for you oasis.

Oasis
06-12-2009, 07:35 PM
chelsea who are you to tell someone there no longer part of ibis??? Only zero and jigsaw have that power.

Clearly you just abused your admin and walter has the console copy to prove it.

Wtf is your problem?? Your not some god we should all worship, fuck your just a chick who plays on cs. The only thing you get is made fun of and have sexist jokes thrown your way. I think the only reason you ever got admin was to make time in the server for people who have picked on you miserable. Your not using your admin to look out for the server but for personal use.

I hope you get your admin revoked and at least banned from the server for some amount of time.

true that

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Hang on inthebutt, I still stand behind her on some of those issues. People should not insult anyone or make sexist jokes about anyone. That is wrong, in any case.

However, she DOES NOT realize that many times SHE PROVOKES these comments. When she used to moan, or talk about her nudes all the time, or make up her own server rules, that is like opening the door for these comments. So she started banning/kicking people who would disagree with her, no matter what.

I think the admin power got to her head?

silent
06-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Sad drama again. Chelsea you were in the wrong by banning walter for no reason. No admin according to the rules should be banning because of dislike of another player or for garbage on the forums. I read your responses and you clearly abused your power and even informed every one that you are removing him from the ibis community. Please grow up.

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Hang on inthebutt, I still stand behind her on some of those issues. People should not insult anyone or make sexist jokes about anyone. That is wrong, in any case.

However, she DOES NOT realize that many times SHE PROVOKES these comments. When she used to moan, or talk about her nudes all the time, or make up her own server rules, that is like opening the door for these comments. So she started banning/kicking people who would disagree with her, no matter what.

I think the admin power got to her head?

its the FUCKING internet walter, everyone is gonna make fun of everyone on here.

Walter you've earned my respect for enlisting in the marines and waiting to serve our country, but don't defend any of chelsea's actions, like you said she brought this on to herself. If she can't deal with the consequences now, she shouldn't have started anything in the first place. its that simple.

ZERO
06-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Autumn do not make me ban you. Your in deep shit.

Unbanned :wtg:

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Autumn do not make me ban you. Your in deep shit.

Unbanned :wtg:

+10 you've allowed a child chaser back in.

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 08:20 PM
+10 you've allowed a child chaser back in.

chelsea I got a great suggestion for you.

go to www.google.com, google a psychiatrist in your area. find one that will accept you as a patient. go to those meetings and get all your issues resolved. than hopefully you'll be a better person, than come back to IBIS and play.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-12-2009, 08:27 PM
chelsea, i have lost my respect twoards you.

You abused your admin and it seems clearly to me that you lie and make things up to make it look like you were the good guy.

Not saying everything you say is a lie though...

i'd have to say this but....virt was right :headache:

and walter :wtg:

virtus
06-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Finaly people understand.. but.. its too late..

P.S.

Chelsea... if you tell every other person u got raped at 5 years old... what do you honestly expect people to talk about you on internet? get the fuck over yourself u fuckin E-SLUT

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Technically it isn't admin abuse when the player is being disrespectful. Though I don't know if he was or was not at the time, or if he was planning to.

As for Walter, she wasn't spreading rumors about you being gay or anything like that, all she was saying was what you've been doing to her. You condemned/betrayed her for something she did not have full control over. It might be the internet, but if you two were close, you should be building her up, not tearing her down.

And all these insults are pointless, so why even bother wasting the time to post one? Unless you want posts.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Finaly people understand.. but.. its too late..

P.S.

Chelsea... if you tell every other person u got raped at 5 years old... what do you honestly expect people to talk about you on internet? get the fuck over yourself u fuckin E-SLUT

What the hell?

When did I say I got raped at 5?

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:19 PM
If there's any time I need to be drinking, IT IS NOW!

Project.S.

To a fresh start, if you will!

<3

anex
06-12-2009, 09:20 PM
If there's any time I need to be drinking, IT IS NOW!

Project.S.

To a fresh start, if you will!

<3

Jagerbombs, Walter its the only way to truly live.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 09:21 PM
chelsea, i have lost my respect twoards you.

You abused your admin and it seems clearly to me that you lie and make things up to make it look like you were the good guy.

Not saying everything you say is a lie though...

i'd have to say this but....virt was right :headache:

and walter :wtg:

Never knew you had respect towards me.

And how is it clear I lie?

Can you really tell a liar by typed words?

I know Walter is a liar because he says one thing one day, another some other day.

You guys don't know this because everyone is having a nice little witch hunt.

You don't know what went on in phone calls between Walter and I, and messages on FaceBook, so none of you can say anything.

@inthebutt:

If I needed that, it would have already been done.

I know I have some issues, but not bad enough that I need to get help for.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:27 PM
You don't know what went on in phone calls between Walter and I, and messages on FaceBook, so none of you can say anything.

I have no problems copying/pasting everything.

Do you have any objections, Chelsea?

Stop making me seem like that bad guy. I know what I want. And you and I do not agree. That is it.

virtus
06-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Wait since when does facebook and fone problems are rules to perm bann people?

P.S. you told me like at least 10 times you got raped.. should i pull up our talk?

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Wait since when does facebook and fone problems are rules to perm bann people?

P.S. you told me like at least 10 times you got raped.. should i pull up our talk?

Not when I was 5 moron.

3-4 months ago, yes.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:33 PM
COMMENT REMOVED.

I shouldn't have said that.

My apologies.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Jagerbombs, Walter its the only way to truly live.

Lol you crazy German.

Jägerbomb: Jägermeisters mixed with Red Bull.

I need to get drunk again (as though NY didn't fuck me up enough), not shoot up through the roof!

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Good luck with copying and pasting phone calls. It never seems to work for me.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 09:47 PM
I'd also like to say that you two should continue this discussion on steam or over the phone. No need to fill the forums with personal stuff like this.

If your doing this publicly to try and get people on your side, then that's as pointless as insulting.

See I can double post instead of editing too. =D

By the way, you just further proved your betrayal to her, Walter.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:48 PM

Gah. Fucking Vonage should save phone call conversations.

But anyway we haven't spoken on the phone for a while, most of it was through Facebook messaging.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 09:48 PM
...Walter...

That is not funny...

WHO THE FUCK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO POST THAT.

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE SAYNIG THAT SHIT?!

....I hate you so much...

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I'd also like to say that you two should continue this discussion on steam or over the phone. No need to fill the forums with personal stuff like this.

If your doing this publicly to try and get people on your side, then that's as pointless as insulting.

See I can double post instead of editing too. =D

There's nothing more to say. It will never work between us. We are done forever, until the end of time.

I'm just exposing what Chelsea is doing. She's hurting herself most of all.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 09:57 PM
She's hurting herself most of all.

Actually I think that's you dude. Your the one exposing her guarded secrets and abusing what trust she had given you. Unless your trying to teach her that she shouldn't trust anyone.

virtus
06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
In Russia it is good to have sex with sisters, mothers, daughters.... Why didint u like it Chelsy?????

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 10:00 PM
The cause of genetic diseases include: Perfume, incest, drugs.

Edit: Wait, perfume leads to incest..

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Actually I think that's you dude. Your the one exposing her guarded secrets and abusing what trust she had given you. Unless your trying to teach her that she shouldn't trust anyone.

James, I appreciate your advice. You're a good kid. But you really do not know the whole situation well enough to advise me. I've been through more of it.

Read through the forums again, and re-assess your thoughts.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
I did, I don't have anything against either of you. I'm just saying, to prevent both of you from being even more annoyed, do this privately or just drop it.

And that wasn't really advice I was giving you, it was mostly a statement. Though the above is advice.

The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.

Kavinsky
06-12-2009, 10:07 PM
enough of this shit, you wanna fight with her do it person, in private, not here! Zero please lock this thread.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Don't lock it. Delete it.

virtus
06-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Why lock? she abuses her admin like crazy and everyone lets it go?

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Virt you supposedly abused your admin like crazy. Though I don't know, I don't play with you that much.

Just, nobody bring any trouble or drama into the ZM server, we're perfectly happy and lenient people apart from the occasional...Well frequent.. cade breakers and hackers.

Clone
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow!!! like holy **** wow!!!

after reading this long and boring and dramatic thread.. i feel like my giving myself some extra health is just not that bad.... like WOW!!!

i will still stop but JEEBUSS!! WOW!!!

anyway..ciao

Clone

virtus
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Funny thing is... no one apperently has demo on me abusing... everyone just talks... i dont believe in words..

unlike others i back up all my words on admins with demos..

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Funny thing is... no one apperently has demo on me abusing... everyone just talks... i dont believe in words..

unlike others i back up all my words on admins with demos..

Virt didn't you say you were done with IBIS??? What are you still doing here posting in a useless thread????

and one more thing, don't start stuff with ZM regs.

Shinkiro
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
This has became a usless flame war

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Which is why I asked that they continue this in private or drop it, and that the thread be deleted. It seems like they have.

TheLittlestHobo
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Anyone up for some boo cocky?

/end topic

๖ReS
06-13-2009, 12:33 AM

Your doing it wrong

inthebutt
06-13-2009, 12:35 AM
anyone up for some boo cocky?

/end topic

me!!!!!!!

Me!!!!!!!!!!

Pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas
06-13-2009, 01:09 AM
You guys.

THE FUCKING WINGS LOST!!!

FUCK THAT SHIT

Oasis
06-13-2009, 01:56 AM
you guys.

The fucking wings lost!!!

Fuck that shit

i accidentally the whole thing, fuck.

XxMastagunzxX
06-13-2009, 08:38 AM

Go die, you sick fuck.

Regardless of what anyone says YOU DO NOT have the right to perma ban them unless zero or jigsaw says.

NOW EVERYONE TAKE ALL YOUR DRAMA AND GTFO