PDA

View Full Version : Admin. Names

AngryHobo690
07-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I just wanted to know who all the Admins. in game names for ibis were. So if your an Admin. that would be cool if you let me know.

mastercheff
07-01-2009, 06:16 PM
i can list a few
[zlm]theholysh**
babysquirrel
anex
kitten
jigsaw
zero

There are a few others some other ppl can fill you in with that

XxMastagunzxX
07-01-2009, 06:45 PM
i can list a few
[zlm]theholysh**
babysquirrel
anex
kitten
jigsaw
zero

Me
Hobo
Walter
Chelsea
G4 ace
PINK
Whytboiz
Nys co

mastercheff
07-01-2009, 07:03 PM
there ya go pal

Christmas
07-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks guys. :(

mastercheff
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
edit
i forgot there christmas and lukey

AngryHobo690
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Ok thanks for all the help.

mastercheff
07-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Ok thanks for all the help.

no problem always obliged to help

&&toasties
07-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks guys. :(

Well, I'd like to be called by my name: AUTUMN.

NOT Chelsea!

EDIT:

Christmas is one of the best admins.

Next to Hobo and James.

^^

Hitman
07-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Christmas is one of the best admins.

^^

he just cries too much when i kill him on RPG server lol

Hitman
07-02-2009, 12:43 AM
and he abuses his admin too little punk.

Christmas
07-02-2009, 12:44 AM
he just cries too much when i kill him on RPG server lol

I bitch and moan all the time on the RPG server.

That isn't new. Either way Autumn is just sucking up because I've been withholding sex from her. She just can't get enough of the chocolaty goodness.

and he abuses his admin too little punk.

http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1246512087884.jpg

Hitman
07-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Zomg who am I? Soemone you love and hate, dont wan't your sex but need it at the same time. Abuse me you filthy whore

JigSaW
07-02-2009, 04:23 AM
once you get admin, simply type ma_admins in console to see the admins that are currently connected.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-02-2009, 04:32 AM
i can list a few
[zlm]theholysh**
babysquirrel
anex
kitten
jigsaw
zero

im first, which means im best!

mastagunz list is full of noobs.

anex
07-02-2009, 06:54 AM
mastagunz list is full of noobs.

Its cause mastagunz is a whore :( He can't help it.

ImGonnaGetCha
07-02-2009, 01:22 PM
LOL!!!
Let me re write that haha

ZERO (Owner & Maker of all Zmod servers)
JiGSaW<ibis.a> (ZEROS Helper!!!!! one of the higher up admins!!!!!!!! And is a Really Fun Cool Person, Come Play More!!!!!!!!!!! In The zmod server ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[zlm]theholysh** ( Really funny person lol <3)
Nys co (hmm i dont really know you, lol You MUST play in the Zmod server more!!! lol)
G4 ace WARHEADS (i wish you would play in the zmod server more ur fun to play with)
(Me)★☆BabySquirrel<3★☆ Aka Getcha (SiLLy Im usually the 1 screaming when i get scared LOL)
Clone (OMG LoL This Has To Be The Funniest Admin Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
TheLittlestHobo ( FUN )
anex aka Anex THE DRUNK =P ( Lawls )
[smuT]§TECH N9NE§ (Very Fun Cool Person But Plays In GunGames Most Of The Time)
LukeyDukey (Fun)
MastaGunz ( Strict But Fun )
.:MЄЖ:.<ibis.a> (Funny)
EVLCeilingCat Aka kitten (1 WeidO LoL But I Still Love Ya)
ENC l Walter Chainsaw (Strict But Fun)
Christmas Aka ChristmasInMyPants ect. (semi New)
Slasher (hmm i dont really know you, youre very quiet you never talk)
PINK ( i think she/he uses a voice changer, sounds like elmo LOL)
Whytboiz (Ummm i dont remember you lol srry, Maybe come play in the zmod server sometime?)
WeeMan ( New )
Autumn aka Chelsea (_________)
::: And Theres Defently More!!!!!! Im So Sorry If I Left Your Name Out <3 :::

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 01:29 PM
LOL!!!
Let me re write that haha

ZERO (Owner & Maker of all Zmod servers)
JiGSaW<ibis.a> ( Really Fun Cool Person, Come Play More!!!!!!!!!! In The zmod server ^^)
[zlm]theholysh** ( Really funny person lol <3)
Nys co (hmm i dont really know you, lol You MUST play in the Zmod server more!!! lol)
G4 ace (i wish you would play in the zmod server more ur fun to play with)
(Me)★☆BabySquirrel<3★☆ Aka Getcha
Clone (OMG LoL This Has To Be The Funniest Admin Ever Hes Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!)
TheLittlestHobo ( FUN )
anex aka Anex THE DRUNK =P ( Lawls )
[smuT]§TECH N9NE§ (Very Fun Cool Person But Plays In GunGames Most Of The Time)
LukeyDukey (New)
MastaGunz ( Strict But Fun )
.:MЄЖ:.<ibis.a> (Funny)
EVLCeilingCat Aka kitten (1 WeidO LoL But I Still Love Ya)
ENC l Walter Chainsaw (new)
Christmas Aka ChristmasInMyPants ect. (semi New)
PINK ( i think she/he uses a voice changer, sounds like elmo LOL)
Whytboiz (Ummm i dont remember you lol srry, Maybe come play in the zmod server sometime?)
Autumn aka Chelsea
::: And Theres Defently More!!!!!! Im So Sorry If I Left Your Name Out <3 :::

Wow. Wow. Hang on just a minute there Baby...

Me and Lukey have been around here longer than some of the people you listed (excluding the clan members of course) and yet you're calling us new? Haha.

You do not remember us from last year? I was an admin while you were still running around in diapers like a ZM noobcake!!

And secondly wtf Anex is the drunk? I thought I claimed that title already? Drinking hard liquor each night doesn't qualify me?! HAS THE GERMAN WON!?

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
i bitch and moan all the time on the rpg server.

That isn't new. Either way autumn is just sucking up because i've been withholding sex from her. She just can't get enough of the chocolaty goodness.

damnit.

I knew it.

Asswipe</3

mastercheff
07-02-2009, 02:44 PM
lol didn't we get a big run down off all the admins

ImGonnaGetCha
07-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Chelsea why is it on EVERY single thread You Just MUST act Like a WHORE!?!?!!??!! SeriouSLy F OFF No One Likes You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And The Ones Who DO Are Trying To Get Something From YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Grow The F UP Because Youre Making Me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mastercheff
07-02-2009, 02:56 PM
i don't know who to side i guess i rather not for now

Pink
07-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I am a admin, so!!! heres my post!! :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Chelsea why is it on EVERY single thread You Just MUST act Like a WHORE!?!?!!??!! SeriouSLy F OFF No One Likes You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And The Ones Who DO Are Trying To Get Something From YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Grow The F UP Because Youre Making Me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT EVERYONE RUN TO YOUR BOMB SHELTERS NOW!!!!!! :squee:

ImGonnaGetCha
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Wow. Wow. Hang on just a minute there Baby...

Me and Lukey have been around here longer than some of the people you listed (excluding the clan members of course) and yet you're calling us new? Haha.

You do not remember us from last year? I was an admin while you were still running around in diapers like a ZM noobcake!!

And secondly wtf Anex is the drunk? I thought I claimed that title already? Drinking hard liquor each night doesn't qualify me?! HAS THE GERMAN WON!?

"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And as for you walter look im srry but i never noticed, i mean i still cannot remember you or Lukeydukey EVER being admin, LOL nor do i even remember you guys, but Hey you know i love ya so Hush Puppy lol and btw im srry babe but yesh ANEX IS THE DRUNK He gets the award for that for a fact roflmao!!!!!!!! lol <3

ImGonnaGetCha
07-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh shit everyone run to your bomb shelters now!!!!!!

Christmas
07-02-2009, 03:20 PM

Getcha just shut your fucking mouth now before you embarrass yourself.

Seriously. Get over your childish self.

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 03:35 PM

Shut the fuck up Christmas!!! You've managed to embarrass yourself enough!

OH SHIT EVERYONE RUN TO YOUR BOMB SHELTERS NOW!!!!!! :squee:

I CALL THE .50 BMG TURRET!!!;D

FIIIIRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:assault: :assault: :reddot:

ImGonnaGetCha
07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Christmas you know me i know you, and i know for a fact that you are just trying to get on her good side so you can get some from her, so lol stfu christmas, YOUR opinion isnt wanted here

whytboiz33
07-02-2009, 04:28 PM
this list of admins is not even 1/4 of the admins we have registered.

when i get my pc set up, all of you who have forgotten, shall remember the fallen. you will know my name is whytboiz, when i lay my vengance upon you.

JigSaW
07-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Calm down guys, no need to turn this into a flame war.

Christmas
07-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I'll just say that Getcha, don't act like you are better than others here.

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey Getcha I'm working through my first drink already... whisky and ale... on an empty stomach... now...

See I eat one meal a day to save on $$ and thus drinking on empty works! :D

ANEX IS NOT GONNA WIN!!! >:D

... did that make asense?

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 08:42 PM

I see chelsea already has you humping her leg too! :lmao:

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 10:31 PM

Getcha, why is it on EVERY single thread you just MUST act like you know everything??!?!?!?!?! Seriously, grow up, not everyone likes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ones who DO are trying to get something from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because many people agree, you're more of a flirtatious whore than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's cute how me getting the attention you want is making you sick.

^^

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Calm down guys, no need to turn this into a flame war.

I'm done.

^^

From now on I'll reply with:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Getcha, why is it on EVERY single thread you just MUST act like you know everything??!?!?!?!?! Seriously, grow up, not everyone likes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ones who DO are trying to get something from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because many people agree, you're more of a flirtatious whore than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's cute how me getting the attention you want is making you sick.

^^

That sounds a whole fucking lot like you. :wtg:

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 11:07 PM

^^

Seems like Chelsea is a little confused here. Someone set her straight.

I've given up.

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 11:14 PM

e;f;b

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 11:31 PM

Your confusion is cute.

^^

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Seems like Chelsea is a little confused here. Someone set her straight.

I've given up.

As for you, did you not learn anything?

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 11:39 PM
As for you, did you not learn anything?

Yeah, I've learned that if you fuck with thermonuclear bombs named Chelsea, this is what happens...

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/omnivore/files/2009/06/nuclear-explosion-badger-tests.jpg

... I can feel the heat 3000 miles away.

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Your confusion is cute.

^^

You can't even admit when you are wrong. You are NEVER going to learn anything until you can do that. You are the one confused.

weeman2412
07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
dont forget to add me to list :)

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 01:06 AM
If you're a decent and active admin, then you'll meet them all in due time, and become friends with most.

Mallissin
07-03-2009, 01:52 AM

^^

She has eight posts, five in this thread for four threads total. Two threads being about you, which isn't surprising since it seems like most of the threads nowadays are about you in some direct or indirect way. The other two, she's welcoming a new admin and discussing ZM maps.

So, exaggerate much?

Half the other things you said seems like projecting to me, and as inthebutt would tell you, that's a psychological term for asserting your own problems/thoughts/actions as someone else's. In this case, you're telling the only other female ZM regular that talks on mic or the forums that she is everything you are.

Go down your own paragraph there and see some of the irony for a moment.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-03-2009, 02:21 AM
She has eight posts, five in this thread for four threads total. Two threads being about you, which isn't surprising since it seems like most of the threads nowadays are about you in some direct or indirect way. The other two, she's welcoming a new admin and discussing ZM maps.

So, exaggerate much?

Half the other things you said seems like projecting to me, and as inthebutt would tell you, that's a psychological term for asserting your own problems/thoughts/actions as someone else's. In this case, you're telling the only other female ZM regular that talks on mic or the forums that she is everything you are.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Toasty just don't come to the forums unless something major happens because this is were it seems to ruin your reputation and make other people think differently about you. If you really want to be the mature 1, then don't post to what people say about you and move on. If you would learn to stop digging yourself into a hole maybe people will give you more respect.

anex
07-03-2009, 09:20 AM
ANEX IS NOT GONNA WIN!!! >:D

How bout this Walter, You will be drunk and I will be drunk and we can wreak havok on the server together. :P We shall be known as the brothers who kind of sort of have no lives and get drunk with online friends to kill zombies in a server in a time of great need....

... I need more Jager damnit!

walterbrunswick
07-03-2009, 10:34 AM
How bout this Walter, You will be drunk and I will be drunk and we can wreak havok on the server together. :P We shall be known as the brothers who kind of sort of have no lives and get drunk with online friends to kill zombies in a server in a time of great need....

... I need more Jager damnit!

Sounds good! I'll drink to that once I get over my hangover!

PS Killing zombies is the best life ever!:)

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm relaying a message from our dear Christmas via telephone:

I just find it ironic that all of the heat in this thread is focused on Autumn, while the reality is that Getcha started shit with Autumn first. Can someone explain to me where in this thread Autumn deserved to be attacked? Because all I see is Getcha spouting baseless claims and the "Autumn hate-club" coming to her aide.

This thread was about current admins and it has turned into a flame war. All because someone thought it would be a good idea to attack another without just cause.

Congrats, ibis, for showing me you'd rather focus on the name rather than the content.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 12:40 PM

So, exaggerate much?

I think you need to go through that little paragraph and attempt to see the true irony, because it seems you missed it.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 12:42 PM
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Toasty just don't come to the forums unless something major happens because this is were it seems to ruin your reputation and make other people think differently about you. If you really want to be the mature 1, then don't post to what people say about you and move on. If you would learn to stop digging yourself into a hole maybe people will give you more respect.

Can someone show me where, in gods name, did I start any flame war in this thread?

As for that matter, in any thread. It's always been people attacking me when I'm minding my own and posting and talking to OTHERS aside from the ones who try to fuck with me.

XxMastagunzxX
07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm relaying a message from our dear Christmas via telephone:

I just find it ironic that all of the heat in this thread is focused on Autumn, while the reality is that Getcha started shit with Autumn first. Can someone explain to me where in this thread Autumn deserved to be attacked? Because all I see is Getcha spouting baseless claims and the "Autumn hate-club" coming to her aide.

This thread was about current admins and it has turned into a flame war. All because someone thought it would be a good idea to attack another without just cause.

Congrats, ibis, for showing me you'd rather focus on the name rather than the content.

Where can I find this hate club?

You shouldn't get mad at us for turning one thread into a flame war when chelsea is the one that started a flame war on the whole fucking website.

It's also very annoying when people type like I have been doing in this post.

With every response on another sentence.

And in small letters.

It makes me want to punch babies.

And I lol'ed when you said you guys were talking on the phone.

2. leg-humper

The world wide web gave geeks a whole new way to stalk girls.

They see a decent picture of a girl online and go totally nuts and bothers the girl thinking they will get laid someday.
OMGHI2U I LOVE YOU. Let's go out!

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Where can I find this hate club?

You shouldn't get mad at us for turning one thread into a flame war when chelsea is the one that started a flame war on the whole fucking website.

It's also very annoying when people type like I have been doing in this post.

With every response on another sentence.

And in small letters.

It makes me want to punch babies.

And I lol'ed when you said you guys were talking on the phone.

2. leg-humper

The world wide web gave geeks a whole new way to stalk girls.

They see a decent picture of a girl online and go totally nuts and bothers the girl thinking they will get laid someday.
OMGHI2U I LOVE YOU. Let's go out!

I find it funny that the only other insult you can throw at me is by attacking my way of typing.

How is that relevant?

If you have a true, honest problem with me, private message me.

Bringing all of your woes to the publics eye, is only making YOU look bad, and shows your immaturity.

This is something I learned from Christmas, Hobo, and James.

You say I haven't learned anything?

Yet you fail to notice that for the most part, aside from messages such as this, I've been ignoring y'all and minding my own.

Another thing I've learned from Christmas, Hobo, and James.

I've done my learning, and I've grown up just that much more.

James always told me: A wise man learns from others, a normal man learns from himself, and a fool learns from no one.

And I can say now, the fool isn't me.

inthebutt
07-03-2009, 01:29 PM
this list of admins is not even 1/4 of the admins we have registered.

when i get my pc set up, all of you who have forgotten, shall remember the fallen. you will know my name is whytboiz, when i lay my vengance upon you.

I'm gonna lay my penis on your face if you keep talking like that whyt.

mastercheff
07-03-2009, 02:02 PM
may the flame wars begin

ImGonnaGetCha
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
TOASTIES:

Originally Posted by christmas

That isn't new. Either way autumn is just sucking up because i've been withholding sex from her. She just can't get enough of the chocolaty goodness.
---

damnit.

I knew it.

Asswipe</3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Then I Write:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Reason Why I Write That:
I'm Sick Of Reading Threads When You Write On Them (But YOU ALWAYS WRITE ON THEM) And It's Nothing To Do With The Thread!!!!!!! You Just Act All Hoeish And It's GROSS!!!!!!!!! Like Seriously Where Is Your Class, Do You Have Any?!?!?! NO YOU DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!! OR YOU WOULDNT BE WRITING YOUR PRIVACY ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! YET YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! AND IT'S TO GET ATTENTION BY THE GUYS, YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION BY DOING THAT, THAT U ARE EASY AND THAT YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY STOP PLAYING WITH THERE HEADS FOR ATTENTION, ITS NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inthebutt
07-03-2009, 03:06 PM
TOASTIES:

Originally Posted by christmas

---

damnit.

I knew it.

Asswipe</3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Then I Write:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Reason Why I Write That:
I'm Sick Of Reading Threads When You Write On Them (But YOU ALWAYS WRITE ON THEM) And It's Nothing To Do With The Thread!!!!!!! You Just Act All Hoeish And It's GROSS!!!!!!!!! Like Seriously Where Is Your Class, Do You Have Any?!?!?! NO YOU DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!! OR YOU WOULDNT BE WRITING YOUR PRIVACY ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! YET YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! AND IT'S TO GET ATTENTION BY THE GUYS, YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION BY DOING THAT, THAT U ARE EASY AND THAT YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY STOP PLAYING WITH THERE HEADS FOR ATTENTION, ITS NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETCHA you need to learn how to quote correctly.

all women play psychological warfare with men, its a fact of nature. You wanna know the cool thing though, is when you can wage psychological warfare back at women.

if anyone wants to learn how PM and I'll tell you my rates hahahahaha.

I think getcha told me once that she likes to play with my head.

Kazee
07-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Is this the QQ section of the forums? :]

ImGonnaGetCha
07-03-2009, 03:25 PM
LOL!!! Yes I Know that silly!!!!!! But Not to the extent that she does... Common so you are telling me if you liked a girl Alot, and she teased you, pretending she liked you too, that would'nt hurt you!?!?!?!? Or if she was flirting with other guys while you were with her, and who knows what else!!!!!!!!!! Are You telling ME that that would'nt bother you?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? Or even HURT You!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

P.s. And btw I honestly don't think I've ever said that to you silly!!!!!!!!! I think I told you I once liked you lol!!!!!! You have me confused with someone else...........

whytboiz33
07-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Is this the QQ section of the forums? :]

EVERY thread that ALL of these morons post on makes it a QQ thread.

looks like jigsaw warning went unheard.

its so sad... that these kids cant find something better to do. interwebz ftw

JigSaW
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
unfortunately, if I close this thread the flame war will propagate into about 5 more threads.

ImGonnaGetCha
07-03-2009, 03:54 PM
LoL I'm Sorry JigSaW!!! I Have so much Respect for you, you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to ignore it all but see when I get pushed to far I lose my mind!!!!!!!!! This is Pathetic, You Can close the thread now, as for i could honestly care less for what she has to say!!!!!!!!!!

Kavinsky
07-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Jigsaw is there anyway you could cleanse the forums of these kinds of threads?

whytboiz33
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
the only way for him to clean these forums is to have it deleted off whatever host its in.

either that or ban every single one of you morons.