PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:1767207 Phalanx <ibis>

Dragon2150
07-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Name: Phalanx <ibis>
Steam: STEAM_0:1:1767207
Exploit: aim bot and no recoil

He was getting some amazing hit :reddot: and not even aimed at them.

sb_status was typed in both around the middle of the first one and the beginning of the second one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/251303353/pha001.dem
This one is in temple map not to great.
http://rapidshare.com/files/251304499/pha002.dem
This one is in Italy and there is alot of proof.

lukeydukey
07-03-2009, 12:08 AM
I can attest to the aimbotting of the player in question. What's funny is that when it's off he's god awful in aiming. However when it's turned on, it's instant headshot no matter how close you are at taking him out.

In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.

Another example is being point blank with a p90 and still not being able to damage him one bit while he is using an ak getting only headshots (can tell by the sound)

mind you this is RPG server so there are some stat buffs. But the demos are clear evidence imho.

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 12:10 AM
I've played with him and witnessed this myself.

Isn't he an IBIS clan member?

EVL_Ripper
07-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah fuck that shit. He had it on and was nailin headshots left and right from long distances and when he turned it off, I won't say he sucked but there was definately a drop in his "abilities". Shit was crazy. I never had a problem with him but it just seems too obvious he's got a bot.

Mallissin
07-03-2009, 01:28 AM
I don't see it in the first demo.

The only real questionable spot was the para firing at around 1800 if you use SHIFT+F2. Goto 1800, slow down to 30-40% speed and watch him fire at me and Lukey. The fire on Lukey being the oddest, with the mouse jittering a bit in a tight group.

Rest of the time, he was using AK a lot, and AKs are infamous for easy headshots.

The second demo has a lot more questionable spots, and I stopped at a point because it became consistent but here are some frames to put into SHIFT+F2.

He has recoil and not using an aimbot per-say, but his cross-hairs go down with the spread so his shots are still going towards the person. It's a little too even and controlled, and wasn't happening on the previous map (except during the para incident mentioned above). In fact, it doesn't happen on Italy until around 16000 when he pauses several times at the start of a round.

Could be an anti-recoil script. Doesn't stop the recoil but pitches down your cross-hairs on consecutive shots to send the bullets to the same general area. I've seen them before back in my pub days 3-4 years ago. Horndog's is the most used.

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 01:45 AM
I saw him stop moving after gunfights and then start moving, and its like he turned the aimbot off. Then there was a couple times I followed him around and he gave himself an extra Hgernade in the very beginning of the match when there was no dead bodies around and not in our base. Unless you can carry 2 at once.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-03-2009, 02:14 AM
after viewing i would say he is definenetly using recoil hacks by slowing it down and looking at it. For aim bot i'm still 50/50 i can't tell if it is or not.

Phalanx a bad boy.

Hitman
07-03-2009, 06:55 AM
About time someone got a demo of this. Steambans!!!

weeman2412
07-03-2009, 09:38 AM
scripts aren't illegal its just frowed upon :\ <<<<<<<< hell i use the auto pistol script.. because I seriously do not want to break my 50 Dollar mouse..

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Scripts are for fags.

mastercheff
07-03-2009, 10:13 AM
i just use my duelies script for z mod besides i get to much recoil so i have to click instead of using my mouse wheel also this guy is a disgrace to ibis how'd he get in?

Hitman
07-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Hai phalanx!!!!

Hitman
07-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Aimbot no but yes on the no recoil!!!!

Phalanx
07-03-2009, 03:15 PM
send it to steam bans, if they dont ban me, then ur all full of shit :) lols, btw come to the rpg mod we need more players

mastercheff
07-03-2009, 03:26 PM
rpg is not my thing anymore

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Why is your title under your name IBIS noob, Phalanx? Shouldn't you just have IBIS like C.O.?

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-03-2009, 04:52 PM
I viewed the demos and have no comment at this time. This will be discussed when Zero returns.

Phalanx
07-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Why is your title under your name IBIS noob, Phalanx? Shouldn't you just have IBIS like C.O.?

i had it before, i don't know what happened... i don't really care either

Phalanx
07-04-2009, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=lukeydukey;19276]
In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.
QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-04-2009, 04:25 AM
[QUOTE=lukeydukey;19276]
QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.

ill send it to my freind from steam bans and see what he's got to say...

Gl.

Hitman
07-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Only Zero and Jigsaw can send demo's. Don't interfere with IBIS protocols.

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 02:00 PM

This is a bad situation...

I used to see this guy in GG a lot, but he never wore the tag.

So I'm quite confused.

Hitman
07-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Maybe it was a different Phalanx?

Phalanx
07-04-2009, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=Phalanx;19409]

ill send it to my freind from steam bans and see what he's got to say...

Gl.

Do it lol, writing gl like i'm hacking.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-04-2009, 03:41 PM

anyone can send demo's to steam bans...

and i know somebody who works with steam to ban hackers, if i send him the download link he would give me his opinion.

Phalanx
07-04-2009, 03:54 PM
anyone can send demo's to steam bans...

and i know somebody who works with steam to ban hackers, if i send him the download link he would give me his opinion.

do it do it do it

Christmas
07-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Well I'm not surprised this came up, with the amount of bitching I heard in the PRG server.

Satansof2
07-05-2009, 06:06 PM
atleast no recoil (i know someone sad the samething before ><) aimbot, it looks like it on a couple of shots he does, but its not plain to tell, because the only gun he uses is the ak and the m4, and the headshots i questions are the ones where hes using the M4, the rest are with the ak, so i cant say aimbot for sure.......

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Make sure you use sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1 in console to view the demo. It's easier to catch cheaters using these 2 commands.

Clone
07-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I aint paying nothing to download any DEM file.
i got one file and then i had to pay for the second one......

lukeydukey
07-05-2009, 08:24 PM
eh sorry about the rs link. the forum upload isn't working right.

Phalanx
07-06-2009, 12:15 AM
I saw him stop moving after gunfights and then start moving, and its like he turned the aimbot off.
yeah cuz im eating smoking or doing something else... how the fuck do u know what im doing away from keyboard..

Mallissin
07-06-2009, 03:55 AM
You can download the demos from the following location as well.

http://www.malshideaway.com/ZM/pha001.dem (8.5 MB)
http://www.malshideaway.com/ZM/pha002.dem (15.2 MB)

CO, how's "sv_cheats 1" help catch cheaters while watching a demo? Show stuff in console?

Edit: Nevermind. Probably need sv_cheats on for the wireframe.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Edit: Nevermind. Probably need sv_cheats on for the wireframe.

Affirmative Commander !!

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 11:17 AM
yeah cuz im eating smoking or doing something else... how the fuck do u know what im doing away from keyboard..

Because whenever you stopped, was when you either became really good or really bad.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Because whenever you stopped, was when you either became really good or really bad.

From my understanding he stopped to type.

He did that a lot when he was talking to Hitman about his funeral home business.

Mallissin
07-07-2009, 08:11 PM
From my understanding he stopped to type.

He did that a lot when he was talking to Hitman about his funeral home business.

Nah, the instances James is talking about was well before that and they were too quick to be SHIFT+Tabbing to IMs.

You can see two of them in the first demo, maybe three in the second. One of the times was right before the para combat we were discussing.

Shinkiro
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Phalanx werent u vac banned before?

mastercheff
07-07-2009, 08:42 PM
phalanx werent u vac banned before?

dum dum dum

XxMastagunzxX
07-07-2009, 08:42 PM
It does look like he could be hacking.

He is also overly obsessed with asking hitman how much money he makes. I think he is jealous of hitman.

deprodigy
07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Ok gentleman, no more spams... many people are confusing multiple people and are posting worthless crap at the same time. The demos are posted for Zero to review when he can so stfu now and if I see any more crap out of you im going to start taking names, I mean ID's!

Hitman
07-08-2009, 12:48 AM
It does look like he could be hacking.

He is also overly obsessed with asking hitman how much money he makes. I think he is jealous of hitman.

Stupid thing is that he thinks my name is arthur when he can look at my app and see that my name is Peter.

C.O and str8upkills know who I am and where i work so they can vouch for me

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Yep, his name is Peter Chickenchoker.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Yep, his name is Peter Chickenchoker.

Prodigy likes little boys.

NYS likes naughty big boys.

I like turtles.

Jeimuzu
07-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Ok gentleman, no more spams... many people are confusing multiple people and are posting worthless crap at the same time. The demos are posted for Zero to review when he can so stfu now and if I see any more crap out of you im going to start taking names, I mean ID's!

They never listen. -_-'

Phalanx
07-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Stupid thing is that he thinks my name is arthur when he can look at my app and see that my name is Peter.

C.O and str8upkills know who I am and where i work so they can vouch for me

You said you own arthurs funeral home in brooklyn. You convinced everyone and the server stopped talking about it. Then i called you out on it, i searched it up, it is not your funeral home, you don't make 120 grand a year. I'm just pointing out some things you said, i don't like being lied to... i'm not even angry at you, i just thought it was funny.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 11:22 PM
You said you own arthurs funeral home in brooklyn. You convinced everyone and the server stopped talking about it. Then i called you out on it, i searched it up, it is not your funeral home, you don't make 120 grand a year. I'm just pointing out some things you said, i don't like being lied to... i'm not even angry at you, i just thought it was funny.

You really wanted to know if he owned that funeral home didn't you?

Hitman
07-08-2009, 11:29 PM

Of course i lied to you? You think I want some Nazi pothead tracking me down? Keep smoking kid. You wonder why I lied? you thrashed my app, shit talked to me and you hid like a baby behind your admin threatening to ban me if I even said anything and then you disappear and get Vac Banned (Wonder why...... *cough* HACKS)

If you even took 2 minutes out of your pathetic time to look at my application (the one you thrashed) you would see that my name is Peter.

I find it funny how we can keep lying to you and you try to locate us....Are you really that miserable in life? Please move on already. In no way will my full name or any business or organization I am associated with, be exposed to anyone like you. Move on please

By the way, did we get the results back yet so we can officially ban him already? <---- Edit

:stupid::stupid::muffy::muffy:

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 12:54 AM

why take the time as extensive as that to prove someone is a liar?

Don't you have anything else better to do with your time?

Phalanx
07-11-2009, 01:12 AM
why take the time as extensive as that to prove someone is a liar?

Don't you have anything else better to do with your time?

he lied to me and i have the right to know the truth.. and i found it out lol..

Phalanx
07-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Of course i lied to you? You think I want some Nazi pothead tracking me down? Keep smoking kid. You wonder why I lied? you thrashed my app, shit talked to me and you hid like a baby behind your admin threatening to ban me if I even said anything and then you disappear and get Vac Banned (Wonder why...... *cough* HACKS)

If you even took 2 minutes out of your pathetic time to look at my application (the one you thrashed) you would see that my name is Peter.

I find it funny how we can keep lying to you and you try to locate us....Are you really that miserable in life? Please move on already. In no way will my full name or any business or organization I am associated with, be exposed to anyone like you. Move on please

By the way, did we get the results back yet so we can officially ban him already? <---- Edit

:stupid::stupid::muffy::muffy:

ur app? no one in ibis wanted u in the clan... and so u started hating me.. i really do not care dude just play the game

mastercheff
07-11-2009, 08:43 AM
ur app? no one in ibis wanted u in the clan... and so u started hating me.. i really do not care dude just play the game

thats harsh we'll know the final results if you are haxing your a douche bag

Christmas
07-11-2009, 09:25 AM

Internet.

Seriz Bizniz.

XxMastagunzxX
07-11-2009, 09:26 AM

There are no lol's here. :banghead: This is serious business.

Phalanx
07-11-2009, 03:37 PM
There are non lol's here. :banghead: This is serious business.

lmao good one

inthebutt
07-11-2009, 04:19 PM
lmao good one

after reading this I've come to this conclusion;

Phalanx is stalking cloud outside his bedroom window, cloud had to move and phalanx is trying to find out where cloud lives now. phalanx also has a fetish with funeral homes and there owners and his next prey is hitman. Also phalanx has the ability to detect who is lying and who is telling the truth.

Don't know if he really is an IBIS clan member or not since he doesn't have IBIS below his name. but i do know he steps away from his keyboard between gun fights to fist himself and apparently he's pretty fast at it.

any one who has already been VAC banned should also never be able to purchase and activate a CS:S game on any type of gaming machine again.

Christmas
07-11-2009, 04:36 PM
after reading this I've come to this conclusion;

Phalanx is stalking cloud outside his bedroom window, cloud had to move and phalanx is trying to find out where cloud lives now. phalanx also has a fetish with funeral homes and there owners and his next prey is hitman. Also phalanx has the ability to detect who is lying and who is telling the truth.

Don't know if he really is an IBIS clan member or not since he doesn't have IBIS below his name. but i do know he steps away from his keyboard between gun fights to fist himself and apparently he's pretty fast at it.

any one who has already been VAC banned should also never be able to purchase and activate a CS:S game on any type of gaming machine again.

I lol'd hard.

Hitman
07-11-2009, 05:35 PM

beg to differ there phalanx. your just a douche that got into ibis thinking your untouchable. never speak for anyone else but yourself. trust me on that

plus i started hating you cuz you starting being a fucking asshole to me on the servers, so hence what comes around goes around and im an asshole to you too.

inthebutt
07-11-2009, 06:20 PM
I lol'd hard.

your welcome

mastercheff
07-11-2009, 07:00 PM
your welcome

ty for making me have biggest lawl today

mastercheff
07-11-2009, 07:02 PM
beg to differ there phalanx. your just a douche that got into ibis thinking your untouchable. never speak for anyone else but yourself. trust me on that

plus i started hating you cuz you starting being a fucking asshole to me on the servers, so hence what comes around goes around and im an asshole to you too.

may the flame wars begin....again

Shinkiro
07-11-2009, 08:32 PM
dont they always begin? :lmao: or are they just a part of our every days lives?

&&toasties
07-11-2009, 08:43 PM
dont they always begin? :lmao: or are they just a part of our every days lives?

Since when did they end?

Hitman
07-12-2009, 12:51 AM
And I find it quite funny that a certain person said in IBIS that if you fuck up one more time, your out.....

now what does that saya bout you Phalanx, considering all the hate posts you got on here?

inthebutt
07-12-2009, 03:43 AM
And I find it quite funny that a certain person said in IBIS that if you fuck up one more time, your out.....

now what does that saya bout you Phalanx, considering all the hate posts you got on here?

I don't hate phalanx

he's just easy to pick on lol

no responses yet

actually TURTLE is the only one who can keep up with me

Phalanx
07-12-2009, 12:25 PM
I don't hate phalanx

he's just easy to pick on lol

no responses yet

actually TURTLE is the only one who can keep up with me

hitman is 23 years old.. he got on the ibis server 2 weeks ago which is the first time i seen him in a long time... and i QUOTE he said he still hates me.. and i said with many ppl on the server... that i cud care less about what happened a fucking year ago lmao.. grow up dude its a fucking game there are thousands of servers and ur 23 year old ass is complaining about one

Shinkiro
07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Hypocrit? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM

Major hipocrite loool.

mastercheff
07-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Major hipocrite loool.

major uber hypocrite

&&toasties
07-12-2009, 06:49 PM

Phalanx or Cloud?

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Phalanx or Cloud?

*kills it* :icon_mrgreen:

Phalanx

Christmas
07-12-2009, 06:50 PM
You guys are all hypocrites.

&&toasties
07-12-2009, 07:18 PM
*kills it* :icon_mrgreen:

Phalanx

Ahh.

Kind of figured, but also figured I'd ask too in case I was wrong.

(Despite all of the "Phalanx hate" going on.)

๖ReS
07-12-2009, 07:43 PM

See depending upon what your eating it can drastically change your skill in game.

Chips will make you suck, while on the other hand, A ham sandwich will make you Pro.

Its Science.

LOLJK.

&&toasties
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
see depending upon what your eating it can drastically change your skill in game.

Chips will make you suck, while on the other hand, a ham sandwich will make you pro.

Its science.

loljk.

wut about teh chikenz?!

Hitman
07-13-2009, 12:48 AM
hitman is 23 years old.. he got on the ibis server 2 weeks ago which is the first time i seen him in a long time... and i QUOTE he said he still hates me.. and i said with many ppl on the server... that i cud care less about what happened a fucking year ago lmao.. grow up dude its a fucking game there are thousands of servers and ur 23 year old ass is complaining about one

The people here are more mature than all the other servers and are one of the ebst servers here. Too bad we got assholes like you hacking and being a bitch to everyone that enjoy these servers.

Phalanx
07-13-2009, 04:48 AM
The people here are more mature than all the other servers.
What are you talking about, have you heard the shit all these guys that have posted here say on the server. Christmas and his clan or whoever the 2 letter clan is which is most of you here against me dt or whatever... nothing but stupidness. Mature lmao you know how many older crowd servers there are.

inthebutt
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
What are you talking about, have you heard the shit all these guys that have posted here say on the server. Christmas and his clan or whoever the 2 letter clan is which is most of you here against me dt or whatever... nothing but stupidness. Mature lmao you know how many older crowd servers there are.

my 3rd grade teacher would smack the shit out of you for using such horrible grammer.

Hitman
07-13-2009, 02:54 PM
lol its not his fault that he never graduated the 8th grade..maybe when he goes back to jail he can get a G.E.D.

shawshank Redemption anyone?

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-13-2009, 04:57 PM
lol its not his fault that he never graduated the 8th grade..maybe when he goes back to jail he can get a G.E.D.

shawshank Redemption anyone?

Hey I just congratulated an inmate for earning his GED. LOL

Hitman
07-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey I just congratulated an inmate for earning his GED. LOL

Haha

Future looks good for Phalanx haha

Christmas
07-13-2009, 05:44 PM

If you are going to attack me, get your facts straight.

I did not create, nor am I a part of, DT. And having a tag for fun isn't stupid. It's people having fun.

Also, learn2engrish.

inthebutt
07-13-2009, 07:27 PM
If you are going to attack me, get your facts straight.

I did not create, nor am I a part of, DT. And having a tag for fun isn't stupid. It's people having fun.

Also, learn2engrish.

:wtg:

lukeydukey
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
my 3rd grade teacher would smack the shit out of you for using such horrible grammer.

Agreed. But...

"My third grade teacher would smack the shit out of you for using such horrible grammar." =)

XxMastagunzxX
07-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Even if he doesn't get banned for hacking he needs to be banned for being an ass and a stalker creep! :assault:

Hitman
07-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Even if he doesn't get banned for hacking he needs to be banned for being an ass and a stalker creep! :assault:

Point proven Phalanx?

Phalanx
07-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Point proven Phalanx?

k this is childish, let's wait for zero to check the demos

mastercheff
07-13-2009, 09:49 PM

mai 5th grade teacher would give you a shit load of homework for that grammar

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-13-2009, 11:04 PM
We are just waiting for Zero to review the Demos and decide what should be done. Until he is able to review these demos then this thread seems pointless. Closed pending his decision.

ZERO
11-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Phalanx was not banned.
Admin comment: "The ban submission was denied. The reason for this is that the admins judged the demo is not showing visible cheats"