PDA

View Full Version : [steam_0:1:14079604]

Hitman
08-08-2009, 02:06 AM
ATG_AGENT-Badmouse-Music [STEAM_0:1:14079604]

Banned this character today on the WCS server. I came in and I knew automatically something was wrong when a lvl 12 was bringing down all these high levels with nothing but headshots. So what I did was go into spec and demoed him for a few rounds looking for hacks. I finally aspotted it.... BAM....... NO RECOIL BABY

Sb status is on there

Btw tried to upload but got this

Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
agent1.dem:
Upload of file failed.

What does everyone else recommend so we can send this demo in to steambans and wave bye bye

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-08-2009, 02:07 AM
ATG_AGENT-Badmouse-Music [STEAM_0:1:14079604]

Banned this character today on the WCS server. I came in and I knew automatically something was wrong when a lvl 12 was bringing down all these high levels with nothing but headshots. So what I did was go into spec and demoed him for a few rounds looking for hacks. I finally aspotted it.... BAM....... NO RECOIL BABY

Sb status is on there

Btw tried to upload but got this

Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
agent1.dem:
Upload of file failed.

What does everyone else recommend so we can send this demo in to steambans and wave bye bye

Rapidshare, megaupload, possibly filefront?

those are the only options if u can't load it here.

ChronicVT
08-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Cloud I was there and saw it... I did not want to blow my cover (Rogue) but I concur the ban was legit, don't sweat it... our job is to keep WCS fun for all!

~Chronic

I LIKE TURTLES
08-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Cloud I was there and saw it... I did not want to blow my cover (Rogue) but I concur the ban was legit, don't sweat it... our job is to keep WCS fun for all!

~Chronic

I blew my cover... all over you

ChronicVT
08-20-2009, 08:21 AM
sick turtle... it's back to the pond with you... no more clovers, bad turtle bad...

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-21-2011, 06:22 AM
bumbing this because if he wasnt ever unbanned he is back.

alex_mamaroneck
01-21-2011, 02:38 PM
James recommended me mediafire.com
haven't had a problem with demos.
just make sure you close CSS and/or steam other wise you will get an error because the file or program is still being used

hope this helps,...

acolyte_to_jippity
01-21-2011, 04:01 PM
James recommended me mediafire.com
haven't had a problem with demos.
just make sure you close CSS and/or steam other wise you will get an error because the file or program is still being used

hope this helps,...
that was back in august of 09.

mickey was just saying he had seen this guy in-server